Author Topic: Did I do blood work too soon?  (Read 6253 times)

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
Re: Did I do blood work too soon?
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2017, 09:15:47 PM »
Quit all AAS for at least 6 months to a year, and get a hpta restart done through a endo. Honestly TRT is a pain in the ass after a while. TRT is a great treatment but it's not all sunshine and rainbows so I would do everything possible to avoid it. I've been on TRT for over a year and I highly regret not trying every thing possible to recover my natural testosterone before starting the treatment.

Mad scientist,why do you not like TRT?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2017, 01:33:09 PM »
Hate to break it to you but after using antibiotics for any amount of time your testosterone levels naturally will never never never be back to what they were before. At best you'll be on the low end of average.

1 200mg shot of cyp once every 2 weeks will put you at 1200-1400 a day or two after the shot and will drop down to the 700 or 800 over the next 13 to 14 days. That's only one shot, 1cc, once every two weeks... Nothing like shooting 6 CC's per day every day of the week now that can get kind of fucking old after a while

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2017, 03:41:13 PM »
Hate to break it to you but after using antibiotics for any amount of time your testosterone levels naturally will never never never be back to what they were before. At best you'll be on the low end of average.

1 200mg shot of cyp once every 2 weeks will put you at 1200-1400 a day or two after the shot and will drop down to the 700 or 800 over the next 13 to 14 days. That's only one shot, 1cc, once every two weeks... Nothing like shooting 6 CC's per day every day of the week now that can get kind of fucking old after a while
What do antibiotics have to do with test?
Lol, just kidding with you

I'm on 50 mg test cyp every 3rd day as TRT and feel great.  Not sure the big negatives about TRT.  If thyroid is low you take synthroid every day.  Walking around with a test level of 40 is not fun and unhealthy, borderline dangerous...
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2017, 11:49:43 AM »
I started my own TRT this week.  But end of last week before starting I did one more set of labs

Now we are 13 weeks post deca and 10 weeks post test

Lh still zero
Test levels have fallen to 17!   Free test was 2.6!

I like what some are saying about trying another Pct round, but I even did clomid and nolva in that 2 week span. 

My endo seems reluctant to start anything, dragging her feet, hence my self prescribed TRT. I really think there is no hope in a HPTA restart.  But I'm ok going on trt, I can get my insurance to cover my test.

you are gay.