Author Topic: Milo Yiannopolous  (Read 23177 times)

nomoreplates

Milo Yiannopolous
« on: February 02, 2017, 04:50:36 PM »
dude is gay as the day is long but holy he can make the left melt. Always entertainment when hes around

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Milo Yiannopolous
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 06:46:44 PM »
Fuck that the dude is awesome. Have you ever heard him speak. He does not fuck around. The whole fucking campus at Berkley had a riot because he was speaking. He is smart and makes sense. I could give a shit if he pole smokes 12 inch black cawk. Dude makes sense and is a rebel for the conservative movement. We need to realize that in order to progress DJT's plan we need support on the right and left. Fucking snowflakes blow it for all.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 06:56:34 PM »
The Christian Right doesn't know wtf to do with this guy.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 08:15:28 PM »
Neither does the left.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 08:16:59 PM »
I`m out of the loop again.   :(

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 08:25:26 PM »
Milo is great.  I've been following him for a while.  These violent protests are just making him bigger and more famous.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 08:33:25 PM »
Milo is great.  I've been following him for a while.  These violent protests are just making him bigger and more famous.
Best thing that could happed for him.  He is all over World news.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 09:15:07 PM »
Liberals hate free speech.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2017, 09:41:56 PM »
His book sales are up 50,500% overnight and ranked 1 on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/movers-and-shakers/books

Epic protest backfire.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2017, 10:41:09 PM »
Liberals hate free speech.

This has been proven correct lately. 

They used to win arguments by just calling people racists and homophobes, etc.  Now that people are getting wise to their act and not falling for it they are getting violent.

They are pushing for a civil war and I feel like they are going to regret that in a big way if it actually goes down.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2017, 11:53:41 PM »
I heard that Berkeley was the start of the "free speech" movement in the 60's. Hahahahahahahaha

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2017, 12:22:58 AM »
Greatest gay ever
Q

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2017, 02:16:31 AM »
His strenght comes from he being homosexuall. Liberal lunateeks get helpless.
Same as the fine african americans that sheet on blacklives matter. Liberals thin arguments go through the drain.

I love when Milo attacks feminist and obese women from the fat acceptance movements.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2017, 02:43:07 AM »

They are pushing for a civil war and I feel like they are going to regret that in a big way if it actually goes down.

and when is the real push back going to start in terms of seeing some deserving people getting knocked out? I'm surprised and dissapointed that barely any of the 500 possible ticket holders to his event didn't start throwing rocks and bricks back at the protesters who were physically assaulting them.

Until I see more Gavin McInnis type reactions against groups like Antifa this is all empty talk and the protesterstwhile will only feel more empowered.  What he did was awesome.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2017, 02:55:55 AM »
and when is the real push back going to start in terms of seeing some deserving people getting knocked out? I'm surprised and dissapointed that barely any of the 500 possible ticket holders to his event didn't start throwing rocks and bricks back at the protesters who were physically assaulting them.

Until I see more Gavin McInnis type reactions against groups like Antifa this is all empty talk and the protesterstwhile will only feel more empowered.  What he did was awesome.

I think we should wait.  When you see your enemy making a huge mistake, don't get in their way, don't stop them.  They are discrediting themselves.  If we defend ourselves now the media will spin it and the next thing you know the whole thing is our fault.  We gotta be patient.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2017, 02:58:11 AM »
Don't think I've seen someone who makes the left melt as much as Milo.  

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2017, 03:03:16 AM »
I think we should wait.  When you see your enemy making a huge mistake, don't get in their way, don't stop them.  They are discrediting themselves.  If we defend ourselves now the media will spin it and the next thing you know the whole thing is our fault.  We gotta be patient.

Good man.

That's what (((they))) want us to do.

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2017, 03:18:00 AM »
"gets schooled" - Fuck Newsweek

Say it with me: RADICAL. ISLAMIC LIBERAL. TERRORISM.  ;D
a

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2017, 03:52:48 AM »

This is where the Republican Party lost its way, quite frankly.

Allowing religion to infiltrate a party that should be a bastion of inclusion, fiscal responsibility, Constitutionalism and National Security.

For quite some time, a true "Republican" couldn't win a primary without pandering to the religious Right.  And that made moderates and independents NOT vote Republican, despite sharing much of the core ideals of the mission of the Party.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2017, 04:04:04 AM »

Exactly, much like the Russians after Barbarossa.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2017, 05:02:54 AM »
A useful "tool" but likeable and flam-boy-ant... Weider approved workout skills.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2017, 05:06:53 AM »
This is where the Republican Party lost its way, quite frankly.

Allowing religion to infiltrate a party that should be a bastion of inclusion, fiscal responsibility, Constitutionalism and National Security.

For quite some time, a true "Republican" couldn't win a primary without pandering to the religious Right.  And that made moderates and independents NOT vote Republican, despite sharing much of the core ideals of the mission of the Party.

There is nothing wrong with having faith in Christ.  It is what you do with that faith, how you live it that matters.  And just what do you mean by "inclusion"?  I don't want to include islam or pedos and transjenners or any other brand of leftist deviant, do you?  Fuck inclusion.  Parties like the democraps pander to perverts so you are saying Republicans should too?   I have zero desire in hearing about what you do in your bedroom or public restroom.  FTN.

The rest I agree with. 

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2017, 05:29:17 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2017, 06:09:53 AM »
The fake protestors that started the violence were setup by him. He knew this would discredit the university and make him more popular. Shit was as scripted as the WWE.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2017, 06:19:42 AM »
The fake protestors that started the violence were setup by him. He knew this would discredit the university and make him more popular. Shit was as scripted as the WWE.

Fake protesters set up by him????????? Time to get a new tin foil hat.