Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway made up a fake terrorist attack to justify Trump’s “Muslim ban”  (Read 6498 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
I'm sure that Kellyanne is "like, a smart person" ... and maybe she just had a brain cramp here? ... or does the Trump team not give a damn about the impression of being on the take?

She's extremely smart IMO and was the person who made all the difference in the race.  But to actually come out and say "commercial" on top of what was already way too much, was unbelievable.  I'd like to know why she did that, or to hear her say that she didn't understand how inappropriate it was until too late. 

She is human, after all.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
She's extremely smart IMO and was the person who made all the difference in the race.  But to actually come out and say "commercial" on top of what was already way too much, was unbelievable.  I'd like to know why she did that, or to hear her say that she didn't understand how inappropriate it was until too late. 

She is human, after all.

I agree she is very bright but she has an impossible job.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
LOL, after the Ivanka -Nordstrom commercial, the only balls ,are the one's she's forced to teabag and STFU now.

If she actually had brass balls they'd weigh so much that her puny body wouldn't allow her to stand.