Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway made up a fake terrorist attack to justify Trump’s “Muslim ban”  (Read 6488 times)

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Joe Sonka @joesonka

.@KellyannePolls says that 2 Iraqi refugees "were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre."
(There was no such massacre.)
6:34 PM - 2 Feb 2017

Joe Sonka is, to be clear, 100 percent correct about this. There has never been a terrorist attack in Bowling Green, Kentucky committed by Iraqi refugees.

Conway claims that “most people don't know that because it didn't get covered.” Most people don’t know about it because it didn’t happen.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
There is no Muslim ban.  The fake news is using that language in order to mislead the uninformed public.  Don't repeat their lies here.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
There is no Muslim ban.  The fake news is using that language in order to mislead the uninformed public.  Don't repeat their lies here.

Conway makes up a story about a nonexistent terrorist attack, and that's your response?

Kellyanne Conway's "Bowling Green Massacre" is Twitter's New Favorite Alternative Fact

Ziwe

@ziwe

I send my thoughts and prayers to the victims of bowling green massacre who died so young they never even lived
8:04 PM - 2 Feb 2017

PAPPADEMAS @PAPPADEMAS

shame on Kellyanne Conway for attempting to politicize the Bowling Green massacre, in which I was killed
7:27 PM - 2 Feb 2017

gothorium

Joe Sonka @joesonka

.@KellyannePolls says that 2 Iraqi refugees "were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre."
(There was no such massacre.)
6:34 PM - 2 Feb 2017

Joe Sonka is, to be clear, 100 percent correct about this. There has never been a terrorist attack in Bowling Green, Kentucky committed by Iraqi refugees.

Conway claims that “most people don't know that because it didn't get covered.” Most people don’t know about it because it didn’t happen.

No she didn't.

falco

• Getbig V
Anarchysts like this should be stopped legally. Their only intent is to create mayhem.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Good that she acknowledged the error this morning but she is quickly rivaling Hillary in her unlikeability.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Good that she acknowledged the error this morning but she is quickly rivaling Hillary in her unlikeability.

She's consistantly dropping her massive brass balls on the face of the Marxist Media Machine. That's why those in that den of rats find her "unlikable." This ain't like it used to be, Ace.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
She's just preventing "alternative facts"

"I bet it's brand new information to people that President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre. It didn't get covered."

To be fair, you can't really blame the media for "not knowing" and "not covering" a terrorist event (Bowing Green Massacre) that never actually happened

Same goes for the "refugee ban" which also didn't exist.

I guess from now on it's the responsibility of the news to cover imaginary events dreamed up by right wing morons

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/conway-bowling-green/index.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
She's just preventing "alternative facts"

To be fair, you can't really blame the media for "not knowing" and "not covering" a terrorist event (Bowing Green Massacre) that never actually happened

Same goes for the "refugee ban" which also didn't exist.

I guess from now on it's the responsibility of the news to cover imaginary events dreamed up by right wing morons

CNN hahaha

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
CNN hahaha

yes, reality has a strong liberal bias

There was no massacre in Bowling Green, and Obama didn't ban Iraqi refugees from the country for six months. Major outlets, including CNN, did cover Alwan and Hammadi's case.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
LOL

When libfags lose even more seats in 2018 what are you going to do?  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
When libfags lose even more seats in 2018 what are you going to do?  

so no actual reply to the Counselor for the POTUS making up a complete and total lie

do you think she knew it was a lie at the time or did she fall for some bullshit story like right wing morons often do (refer to this board for hundreds of examples) and only found out later that she made a complete jackass of herself ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so no actual reply to the Counselor for the POTUS making up a complete and total lie

do you think she knew it was a lie at the time or did she fall for some bullshit story like right wing morons often do (refer to this board for hundreds of examples) and only found out later that she made a complete jackass of herself ?

I dont know - but i am enjoying your travel into the abyss over this election

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I dont know - but i am enjoying your travel into the abyss over this election

you and me and the entire country are all in the same boat

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

you and me and the entire country are all in the same boat

Oh I m doing fine, and so are you.   DOW is fine, no one is shooting at you, your home is worth probably same or more than election day , no one banning you from marrying your BF, etc. 

So what the problem? 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
CNN hahaha

Hey Coach, I just saw where CNN got passed by Nickelodeon in TV rating last month.  :o
a

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Hey Coach, I just saw where CNN got passed by Nickelodeon in TV rating last month.  :o

I don't think that's true.

I think it's Fox, CNN, then Nick. Nickelodeon does have some days that it beats Fox, but it's not usually on a monthly basis.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
I don't think that's true.

I think it's Fox, CNN, then Nick. Nickelodeon does have some days that it beats Fox, but it's not usually on a monthly basis.

It's for the week, occurred last month. Sorry

CNN did beat them (Nick) during primetime though; they get a gold star for that!

Quick Quiz! Real or Fake?

a

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

Quick Quiz! Real or Fake?

That is real. It's stupid, but that's real.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Larry Felton Johnson ‏@larryfeltonj

To be fair to Kellyanne Conway, most people don't know about the Bowling Green Massacre because it happened during the Des Moines tsunami.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Oh I m doing fine, and so are you.   DOW is fine, no one is shooting at you, your home is worth probably same or more than election day , no one banning you from marrying your BF, etc. 

So what the problem? 

Yep, I am doing fine and have been for the last 8 years.....just like you too

Going forward is the total crap shoot

People who will get fucked the most from Trump will be the military and the poor

tom joad

• Getbig V
is Kellyanne the most polarizing person in politics?