Author Topic: Liberal Violence and Fascism  (Read 161831 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Liberal Violence and Fascism
« on: February 06, 2017, 09:05:26 AM »
A number of liberals have been using violence to try and silence opposition.  A recent example is the violence in Berkeley, which is "forcible suppression of opposition" (part of the definition of fascism).  

They are also calling for Trump's assassination.  Very disturbing trend.

Over 12,000 Tweets Call For Trump’s Assassination
AP PhotoThe Associated Press
by JACK HADFIELD5 Feb 2017

According to research search from the social media analytics company Dataminr, over 12,000 tweets have called for the assassination of President Trump since he took office on January 20th.

Here are just a few found after a quick search on Twitter:

Cal @callum_fielding
Can someone take one for the team and assassinate trump when he comes to the uk??
9:23 AM - 27 Jan 2017

Elizabeth @boho1899
Someone needs to assassinate Donald trump
7:28 AM - 27 Jan 2017

justin @jaysupremeee
I hate to say this, but can someone just assassinate Trump already?
6:49 PM - 2 Feb 2017

effy🖤 @Elyssuhhxx
i hope melania has a secret plan to assassinate trump and pence with the help of her slovenian family
6:15 PM - 26 Jan 2017 · Little Falls, NY

Oh Mrs May, came back today
After her trip to the USA

Wish she May, Wish she Might
Assassinate D. Trump tonight#PoemsAboutTrumpAndMay

— Sammie ♥ (@SammieJoMaria) January 26, 2017

Twitter has said in an email statement that “the Twitter Rules prohibit threats of violence, and we will suspend accounts violating that policy.” Whilst these may not be direct threats, the rules also clearly state that the “promotion” of violence is also forbidden. Yet many thousands of tweets and accounts remain active, in a direct contradiction to Twitter’s former statement.

Not all Twitter threats are hyperbolic. The Secret Service have in fact investigated some individuals for their tweets. Heather Lowry from Kentucky posted, “if someone was cruel enough to assassinate MLK, maybe someone will be kind enough to assassinate Trump.” The agency’s field office then interviewed Lowry and conducted a background check. Zachary Benson of Cleveland, Ohio, was in fact charged with threatening the then President-elect’s life on Twitter, with a maximum possible sentence of five years in prison.

Former US Secret Service special agent Tim Franklin told Mashable that “it’s the people who have a true and genuine intent to do harm that the Secret Service is worried about… they’re not going to to beat down the door of everybody who makes a negative Twitter comment.” Users who use specific language and detail regarding any assassination attempt will likely get a visit from the Secret Service.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/05/12000-tweets-call-trumps-assassination/

gothorium

Re: Liberal Violence and Fascism
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 09:19:50 AM »
A numbers of liberals have been using violence to try and silence opposition.  A recent example is the violence in Berkeley, which is "forcible suppression of opposition" (part of the definition of fascism). 

They are also calling for Trump's assassination.  Very disturbing trend.

Over 12,000 Tweets Call For Trump’s Assassination
AP PhotoThe Associated Press
by JACK HADFIELD5 Feb 2017

According to research search from the social media analytics company Dataminr, over 12,000 tweets have called for the assassination of President Trump since he took office on January 20th.

Here are just a few found after a quick search on Twitter:

Cal @callum_fielding
Can someone take one for the team and assassinate trump when he comes to the uk??
9:23 AM - 27 Jan 2017

Elizabeth @boho1899
Someone needs to assassinate Donald trump
7:28 AM - 27 Jan 2017

justin @jaysupremeee
I hate to say this, but can someone just assassinate Trump already?
6:49 PM - 2 Feb 2017

effy🖤 @Elyssuhhxx
i hope melania has a secret plan to assassinate trump and pence with the help of her slovenian family
6:15 PM - 26 Jan 2017 · Little Falls, NY

Oh Mrs May, came back today
After her trip to the USA

Wish she May, Wish she Might
Assassinate D. Trump tonight#PoemsAboutTrumpAndMay

— Sammie ♥ (@SammieJoMaria) January 26, 2017

Twitter has said in an email statement that “the Twitter Rules prohibit threats of violence, and we will suspend accounts violating that policy.” Whilst these may not be direct threats, the rules also clearly state that the “promotion” of violence is also forbidden. Yet many thousands of tweets and accounts remain active, in a direct contradiction to Twitter’s former statement.

Not all Twitter threats are hyperbolic. The Secret Service have in fact investigated some individuals for their tweets. Heather Lowry from Kentucky posted, “if someone was cruel enough to assassinate MLK, maybe someone will be kind enough to assassinate Trump.” The agency’s field office then interviewed Lowry and conducted a background check. Zachary Benson of Cleveland, Ohio, was in fact charged with threatening the then President-elect’s life on Twitter, with a maximum possible sentence of five years in prison.

Former US Secret Service special agent Tim Franklin told Mashable that “it’s the people who have a true and genuine intent to do harm that the Secret Service is worried about… they’re not going to to beat down the door of everybody who makes a negative Twitter comment.” Users who use specific language and detail regarding any assassination attempt will likely get a visit from the Secret Service.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/05/12000-tweets-call-trumps-assassination/

speech is not violence
blocking any entry is viloence
zip tie and fine
violent should pay costs of thier apprehension and detainment

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 04:26:28 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 04:29:00 PM »

I've seen this. Saw it FB right around election time. Dude had patience, more patience than any of us, well at least me.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 09:59:32 PM »
I have faith that they will run out of energy when this all falls out of fashion on Facebook, etc.

Failing that - they will eventually be met with responses that they are not prepared for if they force self-defense from usually patient conservatives.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 10:18:18 PM »
It's quite interesting how after a period of disbelief, denial and incessant crying they went straight to being violent and totalitarian. Their true colors now shine brighter than ever. In their tiny minds they're probably thinking they're some sort of a modern civil rights movement that will depose a dictator by tweets and violence.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2017, 06:45:12 AM »
Classical liberal = modern day libertarian
Modern liberal = classical fascist
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2017, 10:47:01 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-07/left-hates-you-act-accordingly

Leftists don’t merely disagree with you. They don’t merely feel you are misguided. They don’t think you are merely wrong. They hate you. They want you enslaved and obedient, if not dead. Once you get that, everything that is happening now will make sense. And you will understand what you need to be ready to do.

You are normal, and therefore a heretic. You refuse to bow to their idols, to subscribe to their twisted catechisms, to praise their false gods. This is unforgivable. You must burn.

Crazy talk? Just ask them. Go ahead. Go on social media. Find a leftist – it’s easy. Just say something positive about America or Jesus and they’ll come swarming like locusts. Engage them and very quickly they will drop their masks and tell you what they really think. I know. I keep a rapidly expanding file of Twitter leftist death wish screenshots.

They will tell you that Christians are idiots and vets are scum.

That normals are subhumans whose role is to labor as serfs to subsidize the progressive elite and its clients.

That you should die to make way for the New Progressive Man/Woman/Other.

Understand that when they call Donald Trump “illegitimate,” what they are really saying is that our desire to govern ourselves is illegitimate. Their beef isn’t with him – it’s with us, the normal people who dared rise up and demand their right to participate in the rule of this country and this culture.

They hate you, because by defying them you have prevented them from living up to the dictates of their false religion. Our rebelliousness has denied them the state of grace they seek, exercising their divine right to dictate every aspect of our puny lives. Their sick faith gives meaning to these secular weirdos, giving them something that fills their empty lives with a messianic fervor to go out and conquer and convert the heathens.

And the heathens are us.

Oh, there are different leftist sects. There are the social justice warriors who have manufactured a bizarre mythology and scripture of oppression, privilege, and intersectionality. Instead of robes, they dress up as genitals and kill babies as a blasphemous sacrament. Then there are the pagan weather religion oddballs convinced that the end is near and that we must repent by turning in our SUVs. Of course, the “we” is really “us” – high priests of the global warming cult like Leonardo DiCaprio will still jet around the world with supermodels while we do the ritual sacrificing of our modern comforts. Then there are the ones who simply worship themselves, the elitists who believe that all wisdom and morality has been invested in them merely because they went to the right college, think the right thoughts, and sneer at anyone living between I-5 and I-95.

But all the leftist sects agree – they have found the revealed truth, and imposing it upon the benighted normals like us is so transcendently important that they are relieved of any moral limitations. They are ISIS, except with hashtags instead of AKs, committed to the establishment of a leftist caliphate.

You wonder why the left is now justifying violence? Because they think that helps them right now. Today it’s suddenly OK to punch a “Nazi.” But the punchline is that anyone who opposes them is a “Nazi.”

You wonder why they ignore the rule of law, why they could switch on a dime from screaming at Trump for refusing to preemptively legitimize a Hillary win and then scream that he is illegitimate the moment she lost? Because their only principle is what helps the left win today. That’s why the media gleefully, happily lies every single day about every single thing it reports. Objectivity? When that stopped being a useful thing, it stopped being a thing at all.

They are fanatics, and by not surrendering, by not kneeling, and by not obeying, you have committed an unpardonable sin. You have defied the Left, and you must be broken. They will take your job, slander your name, even beat or kill you – whatever it takes to break you and terrify others by making you an example. Your defiance cannot stand; they cannot allow this whole Trump/GOP majority thing to get out of control. They must crush this rebellion of the normal, and absolutely nothing is off the table.

We’ve seen them burn UC Berkeley and how the police controlled by the leftist state government of California stood by and watched as Americans were beaten by the mob. Why? Because the government of the State of California approves of the violence. Do you think it’s a coincidence that California is doing everything it can to disarm its normals?

The Left won’t say it out loud – at least not yet – but make no mistake. If violence is what it takes for the Left to prevail, then violence we will have. You saw it, and you were meant to. Berkeley was a message about the price of dissent where leftist hold sway. And they seek to hold sway everywhere

How do we respond?

The first step is to end the denial. Open your eyes. See what is happening. Don’t allow yourself to be deluded by false nostalgia for a past period of cultural peace that existed only because, at that time, the Left was winning. They hate you. Look at Twitter. Look at Facebook. Try and tell yourself that leftists are just nice people who disagree with you on a few policy details. Stop fooling yourself.

Understand that this must get much worse before it can get better. We may wish to stop the cultural/political struggle, but they can’t stop. Their religion tells them we are greedy, racist, sexist, homophobe morons who hate science and love Hitler. How could they tolerate us? How could they ever allow us power?

They can’t. Their sick ideology and false theology requires that we be enslaved or exterminated – we can’t be tolerated, and we certainly can’t be allowed to hold the reins of power. I hoped that my novel People’s Republic, about what lies at the bottom of this blood-soaked slippery slope, would be rendered moot by the GOP’s victory in November. I was wrong. The Left has redoubled its efforts.

So the only outcome is that one side wins and the other loses. There’s no truce to be had, no possibility of a tie. And the frightening thing is that the Left is so foolish, so stuck in its bubble that it has no understanding that it can only push so far before the people with all the guns and all the training push back. That’s the problem with kids who were raised on participation trophies and who never got into a fistfight – they don’t consider the possibility that they will lose, and lose hard.

We must ensure they do. Understand your enemy. Understand that the Left will exploit your principles and morals to make you disarm yourself – figuratively and literally. Don’t play their game; don’t fall for their manufactured outrages. Never concede their lies, never take their side against the people defending your liberty. Most of all, accept the truth that if we let them win we will spend the rest of our lives on our backs with a giant Birkenstock pressed into our collective face.

They hate us. And however they come at us, we need to be prepared to fight.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2017, 11:57:13 AM »
Classical liberal = modern day libertarian
Modern liberal = classical fascist

Would  you consider Bernie Sanders to be a "modern liberal" ?

If  not, can you give an example of someone in Congress who meets your personal definition of "modern liberal"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2017, 12:08:51 PM »
Berkeley Student Newspaper Publishes Essays Defending Violence

MAGA Make America Great Again hat burning at Berkeley (Elijah Nouvelage / Getty)
Elijah Nouvelage / Getty
by Joel B. Pollak
7 Feb 2017

The Daily Californian, the student newspaper at the University of California, Berkeley, has published a series of op-eds defending the use of violence to shut down a lecture on campus by Breitbart Tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos last week.
The series is called “Violence as self-defense,” ostensibly on the premise that conservative speech is a physical threat.

UC Berkeley, a public campus once celebrated as the birthplace of the Free Speech Movement of the 1960s, now apparently celebrates the use of violence to suppress free speech and violate the civil right rights of guest speakers and fellow students.

One essay, by Berkeley student Josh Hardman, celebrates the “plurality of tactics,” including violence, that suppressed Milo’s speech. Castigating the Berkeley administration for allowing the Berkeley College Republicans their “racist, xenophobic, sexist extravaganza” in the first place, Hardman argues that the right free speech does not include “hate speech.” He adds that violence in the service of shutting down violence may not really deserve to be classified as “violence” at all: “I urge you to consider whether damaging the windows of places like banks and the Amazon student store constitutes ‘violence’,” he writes.

Juan Prieto, an “undocumented student” (i.e. illegal alien), writes that the violence of the so-called “anti-fascist” rioters made him feel safer, because he was afraid that Milo would “dox” him — i.e. release his name, identity, and other personal data. The campaign against “sanctuary campuses” that Milo was to have launched, Prieto writes, would have used “the power of the state (immigration officers) to deport some of the most outspoken of us, therefore threatening our freedom of speech.” He thanks the rioters for damaging the campus, banks, and businesses nearby: “The so-called ‘violence’ against private property that the media seems so concerned with stopped white supremacy from organizing itself against my community,” he argues.

Reporter and illustrator Desmond Meagley claims in another op-ed that the violence was necessary to prevent Milo from instigating violence against students on Berkeley’s campus. “There was no easy way to shut down the event and keep Yiannopoulos and his fans from inciting violence,” he insists. Milo’s ideas, he claims, are their own unique form of violence: “The violence that forms the foundation of Yiannopoulos’ ideology is far worse than any tactic the black bloc uses.”

Lest any readers object to the viewpoints above, Berkeley alumna Nisa Dang warns them to “check” their “privilege.” She argues that “no protest is nonviolent.” Students were “compelled” to protest violently, she says, because Milo’s words make students feel unsafe, and therefore call for pre-emptive action: “If I know that you are planning to attack me, I’ll do all I can to throw the first punch.” Adding that “police are violent agents of the state,” she claims that their very presence — limited as it was at the Milo event — “creates an atmosphere that perpetuates violence on community members.” She then mocks Milo for not facing whatever violence the rioters had in store — “To Milo: I’m sorry that you were too scared to stand your ground” — and hints that he ought to be murdered by those who survived genocides by “killing Nazis and people just like them.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/02/07/berkeley-newspaper-publishes-essays-defending-violence/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2017, 01:15:13 PM »
Typical

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2017, 01:17:33 PM »
Would  you consider Bernie Sanders to be a "modern liberal" ?

If  not, can you give an example of someone in Congress who meets your personal definition of "modern liberal"

Bernie is a communist, Obama is a modern liberal
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2017, 01:52:46 PM »
I'm going to go buy a gun for the glovebox of my truck this weekend.

I've shot one loaded with 000 buckshot and it is a blast to shoot.

The Taurus Public Defender is less than $400. Probably wouldn't be wise to use that Dragon's breath ammo he used at the end of the video, but that would probably disperse a crowd quickly.  :D

a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2017, 05:00:57 PM »
Bernie is a communist, Obama is a modern liberal

thus by your standard Obama is a "classical fascist"

is there a difference between a facist and a "classical fascist"

just asking because I've never heard that distinction before. Is that a term you made up or are you just using it interchangeably with fascist

what are some example of a classic fascist and what are some examples of how Obama fits that description

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2017, 05:09:00 PM »
Missouri sixth-grader attacked on school bus for wearing ‘Make America Great Again’ hat
CBS46 News
BY Jessica Schladebeck
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Saturday, February 4, 2017

A Missouri sixth-grader wearing the iconic red baseball cap made famous during President Trump’s campaign became the center of a school bus scuffle after students ganged up on him for his choice of headgear.

In cellphone video of the incident obtained by News 4, students en route to their Parkway school can be heard arguing with the 12-year-old over his “Make America Great Again” hat and some of Trump’s proposed plans.

“You want to build a wall?” one student yells in the clip. “You want to build a f--king wall?”

Things quickly escalated from there, the unnamed 12-year-old said.

Subway rider attacks Trump fan in ‘Make America Great Again’ hat

A 12-year-old boy was attacked on his school bus for wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat. (KMOV)

“At one point, he just got so frustrated he pushed me,” the sixth-grader told the news station. “And then he kept hitting me and backing me up by the window of the bus, and so I just had to push him out.”

A spokesperson for the Parkway School District said the altercation was investigated and that all students involved have faced “consequences.”

At least one student was suspended, according to News 4.

A JUNE 1, 2016, FILE PHOTO
The sixth-grader's classmates criticized Trump's planned border wall before attacking the youngster. (Jae C. Hong/AP)

Christina Cortina, the boy’s mother, said she never anticipated the heated response to her son’s Trump hat.

Muslim woman swaps hijab for hat after Donald Trump’s big win

“As a parent it’s so unsettling,” she said. “I feel like my son was made an example of, it was a tricky situation — it was politically charged.”

The district, which sent out notices to parents offering suggestions on how to speak with their children about the election results following Trump’s victory in November, added administrators will sit the students down with the hope of cultivating more harmonious relationships between those involved in the incident.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/sixth-grader-attacked-school-bus-wearing-trump-hat-article-1.2964313

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2017, 05:09:59 PM »

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2017, 06:25:38 PM »
thus by your standard Obama is a "classical fascist"

is there a difference between a facist and a "classical fascist"

just asking because I've never heard that distinction before. Is that a term you made up or are you just using it interchangeably with fascist

what are some example of a classic fascist and what are some examples of how Obama fits that description

Depends on what definition of fascist you see, it has changed somehow from an extension of socialism (leftist idiology) to a alt-right movement. Mussolini, Nazi's are\were Socialist. Obama is the ultimate demagogue....
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2017, 01:36:24 PM »
Betsy DeVos Tries To Enter Public School, Gets Blocked By Protesters
“Shame!” one demonstrator yelled.
02/10/2017
Sebastian Murdock   
Reporter, The Huffington Post

The woman in charge of all U.S. public schools was blocked from entering one by protesters on Friday morning.

Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos attempted to enter Jefferson Middle School in Washington, D.C., but protesters barred her way up the school steps.

In video obtained by ABC 7, DeVos can be seen immediately turning back from the school and walking to her vehicle.

“Giving your money to senators and buying your way into the position ― you should be so proud of yourself!” a man can be heard shouting at her.

He was likely referring to the fact that DeVos has made significant financial contributions to the campaigns of GOP senators who confirmed her and their affiliated super PACs.

“Go back!” he continued as DeVos got back into the vehicle. “Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!”

The same protester can then be seen blocking a vehicle as it tries to leave the parking lot. Video by Fox 5 news later shows him being detained by police.

The protest was organized by the Washington Teachers’ Union, according to WJLA.

Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers union, tweeted that she did not condone the protest, though she had previously called DeVos’ confirmation a “sad day for children.”

Mayor Muriel Bowser said she also welcomes DeVos into public schools.

DeVos relied on a tie-breaker by Vice President Mike Pence to be confirmed for her Cabinet position. Her nomination for secretary of education sparked anger from citizens who believe she is unqualified for the job.

DeVos was ridiculed for recently saying that guns in schools might be necessary to ward off grizzly bear attacks. Her critics also assert that she is unfamiliar with basic education concepts and laws because she never attended a public school, doesn’t send her children to public schools, and has never formally worked in public schools.

DeVos eventually found her way into the school she was attempting to visit on Friday. She addressed the protestors in a statement later that afternoon.

“I respect peaceful protest, and I will not be deterred in executing the vital mission of the Department of Education,” the statement said in part. “No school door in America will be blocked from those seeking to help our nation’s school children.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/betsy-devos-blocked-protesters_us_589de192e4b03df370d5b4aa?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2017, 03:05:40 PM »
Betsy DeVos Tries To Enter Public School, Gets Blocked By Protesters
“Shame!” one demonstrator yelled.
02/10/2017
Sebastian Murdock   
Reporter, The Huffington Post

The woman in charge of all U.S. public schools was blocked from entering one by protesters on Friday morning.

Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos attempted to enter Jefferson Middle School in Washington, D.C., but protesters barred her way up the school steps.

In video obtained by ABC 7, DeVos can be seen immediately turning back from the school and walking to her vehicle.

“Giving your money to senators and buying your way into the position ― you should be so proud of yourself!” a man can be heard shouting at her.

He was likely referring to the fact that DeVos has made significant financial contributions to the campaigns of GOP senators who confirmed her and their affiliated super PACs.

“Go back!” he continued as DeVos got back into the vehicle. “Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!”

The same protester can then be seen blocking a vehicle as it tries to leave the parking lot. Video by Fox 5 news later shows him being detained by police.

The protest was organized by the Washington Teachers’ Union, according to WJLA.

Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers union, tweeted that she did not condone the protest, though she had previously called DeVos’ confirmation a “sad day for children.”

Mayor Muriel Bowser said she also welcomes DeVos into public schools.

DeVos relied on a tie-breaker by Vice President Mike Pence to be confirmed for her Cabinet position. Her nomination for secretary of education sparked anger from citizens who believe she is unqualified for the job.

DeVos was ridiculed for recently saying that guns in schools might be necessary to ward off grizzly bear attacks. Her critics also assert that she is unfamiliar with basic education concepts and laws because she never attended a public school, doesn’t send her children to public schools, and has never formally worked in public schools.

DeVos eventually found her way into the school she was attempting to visit on Friday. She addressed the protestors in a statement later that afternoon.

“I respect peaceful protest, and I will not be deterred in executing the vital mission of the Department of Education,” the statement said in part. “No school door in America will be blocked from those seeking to help our nation’s school children.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/betsy-devos-blocked-protesters_us_589de192e4b03df370d5b4aa?

They wouldn't even let her into a local DC school...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2017, 03:52:18 PM »
Depends on what definition of fascist you see, it has changed somehow from an extension of socialism (leftist idiology) to a alt-right movement. Mussolini, Nazi's are\were Socialist. Obama is the ultimate demagogue....

I'm asking about your definition since this is your premise

Here's the first definition that pops up when you google

Oddly says nothing about "leftist ideology"

It does use the term "right wing" and of course it's common for the right to accuse the left of the very things it is guilty of doing

The definition seems to fit Trump almost perfectly

Kind of hard to see how it fits Obama but maybe you can provide some examples

This is your premise afterall

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2017, 04:13:58 PM »

It does use the term "right wing" and of course it's common for the right to accuse the left of the very things it is guilty of doing

oh god... here we go..
a

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2017, 05:24:08 PM »

There's a book called "Liberal Fascism" which gives a spin that it's not a right wing ideology but one of the left. You should pick up a copy. It's a short read.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2017, 06:27:06 PM »
There's a book called "Liberal Fascism" which gives a spin that it's not a right wing ideology but one of the left. You should pick up a copy. It's a short read.

Sounds like you've read it so maybe you can give some examples of how Obama has acted like a "classical fascist"

gothorium

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2017, 08:44:55 PM »
This is why I say democrats are communists.

Liberal means capitalist.

There is nothing liberal about a democrat.