Author Topic: Cutting before starting a cycle beneficial?  (Read 1772 times)

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
  • Carne Asada Fries=Carb Day
Cutting before starting a cycle beneficial?
« on: February 07, 2017, 07:58:50 AM »
My friend just finished a contest,  trainer told him slam the juice now because his body will be rebounding from the cut and soak it all up.  With this logical, is it beneficial to cut a month or so before a cycle THEN slam the calories and gear?  Any benefit?
D

theotherone555

• Getbig I
Re: Cutting before starting a cycle beneficial?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 07:32:46 AM »
Of course.

You're body is a fuckin sponge when you are lean, especially because any bulk will add body fat as well.
I always cut down to around 8% FIRST...then hit the bulk trail. Had by far my best gains that way.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 12:51:15 AM »
I've never understood why any bodybuilder would want to diet clean, makes no sense at all to me

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 01:14:22 AM »
My friend just finished a contest,  trainer told him slam the juice now because his body will be rebounding from the cut and soak it all up.  With this logical, is it beneficial to cut a month or so before a cycle THEN slam the calories and gear?  Any benefit?

This will be the perfect moment to slam HGH SLIN and TEST, some good DHTs to let insulin work even better... he will grow like weed.

Very clever COACH!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 02:43:56 AM »
I've never understood why any bodybuilder would want to diet clean, makes no sense at all to me
I understand the thought process -

Get lean without gear = Drop loads of bodyweight
Jump on a big cycle = massive increase in bodyweight

or -
Jump on cycle and get lean - not that much increase in bodyweight (but usually a dramatic change in physique)

Stupid bodybuilders are obsessed with numbers rather than what they look like in the mirror (hence all the bloated pigs around today)