Author Topic: Out of rehab  (Read 3223 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Out of rehab
« on: February 09, 2017, 02:00:24 PM »
I'm out. Been clean for 50 days.. no steroids and no training for 55 days also.. time to get big. Now that I can afford gh 4-5iu a day. Because I don't have to spend fortune on cocaine and painkillers. What brand do you recommend. I'm Virgin to gh.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Re: Out of rehab
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 06:35:47 PM »
Humatrope or Serostim.  If you can't get either, then Grey Tops.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 07:51:30 PM »
I'm out. Been clean for 50 days.. no steroids and no training for 55 days also.. time to get big. Now that I can afford gh 4-5iu a day. Because I don't have to spend fortune on cocaine and painkillers. What brand do you recommend. I'm Virgin to gh.

Congratulations man!!   That's great to hear about being clean.   Stay sober.
you are gay.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 07:59:39 PM »
Make sure to get blood tests before going back on after putting your body through all that abuse. I'm glad to hear your doing better stay strong man.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 07:38:31 AM »
Thanks guys

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 08:23:40 AM »
Grats on being clean. I use genotropin 36 IU pens, they are nice for traveling and fairly stable before mixing them.

Would love to try some nice humatrope though.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 10:33:22 PM »

Id be sure to afford 500 test at least plus some tren, npp, methyltrienolone, or anadrol in addition to gh. Gh by itself is gonna be a waste of money. Check your blood sugar as well. May want to add some levimir or lantus if you can get it, novolin-R if you cant

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2017, 07:03:06 PM »
Been there bro ! stay focused I had a nasty coke and heroin addiction, I blew up to my best physique ever two months out of rehab. its amazing how many thousands of dollars we have all wasted on that shit, it will feel great to actually be able to afford something other then drugs,

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2017, 04:41:35 AM »
Been there bro ! stay focused I had a nasty coke and heroin addiction, I blew up to my best physique ever two months out of rehab. its amazing how many thousands of dollars we have all wasted on that shit, it will feel great to actually be able to afford something other then drugs,

It's amazing. I'm traveling with my gf and I was pissed Bcz I spent 200usd on nice food yesterday.. than I thought I used to spend easily 1000 dollars a night on cocaine lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2017, 11:54:56 PM »
It's amazing. I'm traveling with my gf and I was pissed Bcz I spent 200usd on nice food yesterday.. than I thought I used to spend easily 1000 dollars a night on cocaine lol

Blew $78k on heroin. Lol... And another $9k? Out of pocket on rehab. First was $60k, 2nd was $35k that insurance covered.... And i used to think i spent a lot on sushi with my ex, and that was only $600/month.. Id spend that in 2.5 days on heroin. Lol

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2017, 05:55:12 AM »
Blew $78k on heroin. Lol... And another $9k? Out of pocket on rehab. First was $60k, 2nd was $35k that insurance covered.... And i used to think i spent a lot on sushi with my ex, and that was only $600/month.. Id spend that in 2.5 days on heroin. Lol

Amazing how we alcoholics think  :)

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2017, 10:45:41 AM »

How dId you afford all that you own your own business or something?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2017, 12:08:37 PM »
How dId you afford all that you own your own business or something?

Doing illegal stuff and selling narcotics

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2017, 12:30:27 PM »
Congrats on a successful rehab. If you want to save money, black top meditropes and grey tops have been very successful and very consistent on their quality if you want to do higher dosed generic HGH. With the human grade HGH market, you're playing an expensive roulette game on if they are real or not.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2017, 03:44:36 PM »
Congrats on a successful rehab. If you want to save money, black top meditropes and grey tops have been very successful and very consistent on their quality if you want to do higher dosed generic HGH. With the human grade HGH market, you're playing an expensive roulette game on if they are real or not.

Thanks, we have so limited hgh here. Now some evogene hgh is flooding here. Wondering if they are any good