Author Topic: DNC Chair Candidate Tom Perez Admits Democratic Primaries Were Rigged  (Read 727 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Perez stated, “We heard loudly and clearly yesterday from Bernie supporters that the process was rigged, and it was. And you’ve got to be honest about it. That’s why we need a chair who is transparent.”

The comment was quickly retracted by Perez on Twitter after Clinton partisans and the Democratic establishment likely reprimanded him for the admission.

Perez tweeted, “I have been asked by friends about a quote and want to be clear about what I said and that I misspoke.”

http://observer.com/2017/02/dnc-chair-candidate-tom-perez-admits-democratic-primaries-rigged/

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: DNC Chair Candidate Tom Perez Admits Democratic Primaries Were Rigged
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 09:16:03 AM »
Still can't admit the truth in the democratic party... better get their shit together by 2020
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 10:33:24 AM »
Hillary vaginas like strawtwink and Baytwink and option Fail still deny this

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 11:03:55 AM »
Newsflash - A primary isn't a legally binding election. It's only been part of the nomination process for the past 50-60 years.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 11:05:26 AM »
Newsflash - A primary isn't a legally binding election. It's only been part of the nomination process for the past 50-60 years.

Howard, then what's the point of US citizens voting in the primaries?