Author Topic: Mother of Two Teens Deported Under Expanded Trump Order  (Read 2628 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Mother of Two Teens Deported Under Expanded Trump Order
« on: February 10, 2017, 10:05:46 AM »
Guadalupe Garcia de Rayos, 36, had checked in with U.S. immigration authorities every year since 2008, when she was stopped for using a fake Social Security number during a raid on a water park where she worked. In past visits, she answered questions that were put to her and went home.

WTF?

But when Rayos went in for her meeting Wednesday, she was arrested and deportation proceedings were begun. She had lived in the U.S. for more than 22 years.

A statement from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said the deportation was "based on a removal order issued by the Department of Justice's Executive Office for Immigration Review which became final in May 2013. Relevant databases indicate Ms. Garcia de Rayos has a prior felony conviction dating from March 2009 for criminal impersonation."

Maldonado said Garcia de Rayos' deportation was an attempt by President Donald Trump's administration to deport immigrants living in the country illegally who had previously not been a priority for deportation under the administration of former President Barack Obama.

GO TRUMP

Dozens of immigration activists blocked the gates surrounding the immigration office near central Phoenix Wednesday night to try to prevent enforcement vans from leaving.

Police posted on Twitter that they had arrested about seven protesters, but added that the demonstration was mainly peaceful. As of midday Thursday, Maldonado said six were still being held on civic disobedience charges.

GO POLICIA

http://www.voanews.com/a/us-deports-undeocumented-woman-in-us-for-21-years/3716542.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Mother of Two Teens Deported Under Expanded Trump Order
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 10:15:26 AM »
Praise Jebus !!!!

I feel so much safer now and that sweet water park job can now go to a real American

we'll have to support her two kids that were left behind but that's just the cost of being great again

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 10:23:13 AM »
Praise Jebus !!!!

I feel so much safer now and that sweet water park job can now go to a real American

we'll have to support her two kids that were left behind but that's just the cost of being great again

Jesus uses "extreme vetting" measures when determining who to permit into his kingdom.

Would you feel the same had she been using your SSN?  Are you okay with letting criminals just walk?  Are you okay with not enforcing the law?

Her kids can either go live with her in Mexico until they are grown, then they can move back to the US since they are US citizens.  Or they can stay in the US and get the same treatment as kids whose parents go to prison for breaking the law.

You have no idea how much this infuriates legal US residents and naturalized citizens, who followed the law and spent years of headaches and thousands of dollars obtaining legal US residence and legal US citizenship.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 10:29:42 AM »
Jesus uses “extreme vetting” measures when determining who to permit into his kingdom.

Would you feel the same had she been using your SSN?  Are you okay with letting criminals just walk?  Are you okay with not enforcing the law?

Her kids can either go live with her in Mexico until they are grown, then they can move back to the US since they are US citizens.  Or they can stay in the US and get the same treatment as kids whose parents go to prison for breaking the law.

You have no idea how much this infuriates legal US immigrants and naturalized citizens, who followed the law and spent years of headaches and thousands of dollars obtaining legal US residence and legal US citizenship.

Jesus has ZERO getting

He only requires blind loyalty and worship just like all tyrants.

She paid social security tax even though she  could never collect it.  Her employer also witheld income taxes.   

Her kids are US citizen so now we will be supporting them.

BTW - I say "we" but I'm not sure that includes you.

Are you a US citizen?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 10:34:53 AM »
Teens will cause more problems than their mother. Should deport the them.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 10:39:25 AM »
Teens will cause more problems than their mother. Should deport the them.

deport them back to the US?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 10:40:19 AM »
She paid social security tax even though she  could never collect it.  Her employer also witheld income taxes.   

Her kids are US citizen so now we will be supporting them.

BTW - I say "we" but I'm not sure that includes you.

Are you a US citizen?

I will be respectful of this Political board and drop the religion discussion that you've started.

She chose to pay social security tax even though she could never collect it the minute she decided to break the law, use a fake Social Security number, and commit criminal impersonation of a US legal resident and/or a US citizen.

I wonder if she voted too.

Like I already said her kids can either go live with her in Mexico until they are grown, then they can move back to the US since they are US citizens.  Or they can stay in the US and get the same treatment as kids whose parents go to prison for breaking the law.

None of your arguments justify allowing illegals to commit criminal impersonation of a US legal resident and/or a US citizen.

I wonder if you'd feel the same way had she been using your child's SSN, or your dead loved one's SSN, or your own SSN.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 10:45:49 AM »
I will be respectful of this Political board and drop the religion discussion that you've started.

She chose to pay social security tax even though she could never collect it the minute she decided to break the law, use a fake Social Security number, and commit criminal impersonation of a US legal resident and/or a US citizen.

I wonder if she voted too.

Like I already said her kids can either go live with her in Mexico until they are grown, then they can move back to the US since they are US citizens.  Or they can stay in the US and get the same treatment as kids whose parents go to prison for breaking the law.

None of your arguments justify allowing illegals to commit criminal impersonation of a US legal resident and/or a US citizen.

I wonder if you'd feel the same way had she been using your child's SSN, or your dead loved one's SSN, or your own SSN.

LOL.  I didn't start a religious discussion

All I said was Praise Jebus.

She almost certainly had a valid SS # after being caught

You're aware that non citizens have SS #'s.....Right?

You can't vote just because you have an SS #

Are you a US citizen?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2017, 10:48:39 AM »
Broke the law several times. Good riddance.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2017, 10:54:09 AM »
LOL.  I didn't start a religious discussion

All I said was Praise Jebus.

She almost certainly had a valid SS # after being caught

You're aware that non citizens have SS #'s.....Right?

You can't vote just because you have an SS #

Are you a US citizen?

Religious post reported.

If she "almost certainly" had a valid SSN after being caught, that would mean that she was rewarded instead of punished for criminal impersonation of a US legal resident and/or a US citizen.  This also invalidates your argument that she paid social security tax even though she could never collect it.

Only legal US residents can have a valid SSN.  She was and still is an illegal US resident.  The article doesn't specify whether her criminal impersonation is of a US legal resident or a US citizen.  It all depends on her illegal documents.

I wonder if she criminally impersonated a US citizen and voted.

Whether or not I am a US citizen is on a "need to know" basis, and you don't need to know.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2017, 11:05:44 AM »
Broke the law several times. Good riddance.

This is where I've always agreed with the conservatives.
If you can't enter the US legally, don't expect an ideal result.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2017, 11:16:06 AM »
Religious post reported.

If she "almost certainly" had a valid SSN after being caught, that would mean that she was rewarded instead of punished for criminal impersonation of a US legal resident and/or a US citizen.  This also invalidates your argument that she paid social security tax even though she could never collect it.

Only legal US residents can have a valid SSN.  She was and still is an illegal US resident.  The article doesn't specify whether her criminal impersonation is of a US legal resident or a US citizen.  It all depends on her illegal documents.

I wonder if she criminally impersonated a US citizen and voted.

Whether or not I am a US citizen is on a "need to know" basis, and you don't need to know.

I already know you're not a US citizen

You've mentioned it before

Your fascination with US Politics is odd

It's highly unlikely she voted.

Just having an SS number does not make you eligible to vote

Also logic would dictate the risk/reward ratio for illegal voting is horrendous

That's why almost no one does it. 

The few cases you hear about are usually legal voters who vote multiple times

Praise Jebus.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2017, 11:28:54 AM »
I already know you're not a US citizen

You've mentioned it before

Your fascination with US Politics is odd

It's highly unlikely she voted.

Just having an SS number does not make you eligible to vote

Also logic would dictate the risk/reward ratio for illegal voting is horrendous

That's why almost no one does it.  

The few cases you hear about are usually legal voters who vote multiple times

Praise Jebus.

Then why did you ask twice if I'm an American citizen if you already know?  Either way, a person who wasn't an Naturalized American citizen yesterday could be one today or tomorrow.

Contrary to what you may have been told, many people around the world do love the USA very much, would love to live there or would love for their own country to emulate the USA.  No country or government is perfect, and it's okay to criticize and peacefully protest, even better when you enjoy the freedom to do so.  Many Americans however, not you necessarily, don't seem to understand how good they have it.

Thank you very much for your efforts to ease my worries that she may have voted in a US election, but it's not the topic of this thread.  I was just wondering if she had.

The issue is that she is an illegal alien who committed at least one crime and was rewarded under the Obama administration instead of punished for her crime, and deported as an illegal alien.  Under Trump's administration, the law in this regard is finally being followed.

Again, you have no idea how much this infuriates legal US residents and naturalized citizens, who followed the law and spent years of headaches and thousands of dollars obtaining legal US residence and legal US citizenship.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2017, 11:56:17 AM »
Then why did you ask twice if I'm an American citizen if you already know?  Either way, a person who wasn't an Naturalized American citizen yesterday could be one today or tomorrow.

Contrary to what you may have been told, many people around the world do love the USA very much, would love to live there or would love for their own country to emulate the USA.  No country or government is perfect, and it's okay to criticize and peacefully protest, even better when you enjoy the freedom to do so.  Many Americans however, not you necessarily, don't seem to understand how good they have it.

Thank you very much for your efforts to ease my worries that she may have voted in a US election, but it's not the topic of this thread.  I was just wondering if she had.

The issue is that she is an illegal alien who committed at least one crime and was rewarded under the Obama administration instead of punished for her crime, and deported as an illegal alien.  Under Trump's administration, the law in this regard is finally being followed.

Again, you have no idea how much this infuriates legal US residents and naturalized citizens, who followed the law and spent years of headaches and thousands of dollars obtaining legal US residence and legal US citizenship.

Are you ashamed of the fact that you're not a US citizen

Do you reside in the US?

BTW - this woman came to the US with her parents when she was 14

Her only crime was using a fraudulent SS # to work.

She didn't use the SS # to steal money but rather to work

Anyway, the point of Trumps ban was to protect us from dangerous terrorists

This woman was no danger to anyone and her deportation will actually cost us (though not you) more money than it's worth

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2017, 12:19:12 PM »
Are you ashamed of the fact that you're not a US citizen

Do you reside in the US?

BTW - this woman came to the US with her parents when she was 14

Her only crime was using a fraudulent SS # to work.

She didn't use the SS # to steal money but rather to work

Anyway, the point of Trumps ban was to protect us from dangerous terrorists

This woman was no danger to anyone and her deportation will actually cost us (though not you) more money than it's worth

No

That's on a "need to know" basis, but you already know the answer to your question.  So I don't know why you ask.

Shame on her parents.

She broke the law.

This is not to be confused with Trump's ban on immigrants from seven Muslim countries.  This has everything to do with Trump enforcing immigration law.  Many are glad that there is finally a president willing to enforce immigration law.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2017, 12:47:19 PM »
No

That's on a "need to know" basis, but you already know the answer to your question.  So I don't know why you ask.

Shame on her parents.

She broke the law.

This is not to be confused with Trump's ban on immigrants from seven Muslim countries.  This has everything to do with Trump enforcing immigration law.  Many are glad that there is finally a president willing to enforce immigration law.

and the reason that ban was halted by the courts was because the Trump administration could not prove that it had anything to do with protecting this country from terrorism

Kind of weird that you would care since you don't even live here

Do you live in one those countries that depends on the US for your security?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2017, 12:51:20 PM »
http://www.news-gazette.com/news/local/2017-02-10/urbana-man-charged-living-voting-us-illegally.html

Good find, Yamcha!

Urbana man charged with living, voting in U.S. illegally

Federal authorities declined to comment on whether the voting-related charges were tied to President Donald Trump's ongoing claims of illegal voting.

The indictment alleges that Valencia-Sandoval made a false statement of U.S. citizenship on a passport application in April 2012. Another charge alleges he made a false claim of citizenship in order to vote in an election. Two felony charges of aggravated identity theft, one for using Vasquez's identity to get a passport and another for using the identity to vote in an election, were part of the indictment.

http://www.news-gazette.com/news/local/2017-02-10/urbana-man-charged-living-voting-us-illegally.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2017, 12:57:54 PM »
and the reason that ban was halted by the courts was because the Trump administration could not prove that it had anything to do with protecting this country from terrorism

Kind of weird that you would care since you don't even live here

Do you live in one those countries that depends on the US for your security?

Maybe I have become a US legal resident, or maybe I have become a Naturalized US citizen, or maybe not.  Maybe I have family and/or friends who are legal US residents/citizens, maybe not. It doesn't change the facts regarding the topic of this thread.

I am definitely NOT, nor have I ever been, an illegal resident of any country.

Venezuela has its own military.

This has nothing to do with the ban on immigration from seven Muslim countries.

Urbana man charged with living, voting in U.S. illegally

Sessions vowed to uphold immigration laws that he claimed went largely unenforced during the Obama administration. "We need to end this lawlessness that threatens the public's safety, pulls down wages of working Americans," he said. "If you continually go through a cycle of amnesty (for the undocumented), you undermine the respect for the law and encourage more illegal immigration into America."

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2017, 01:00:36 PM »
I know... I know... Breitbart... but this is still interesting, if accurate:

ICE Raids 20 ‘Maternity Hotel’ Californias Full of Pregnant Foreign Women

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/03/03/ice-raids-20-maternity-hotel-californias-full-of-pregnant-foreign-women/

Tuesday Federal Agents forced entry into twenty Southern California locations believed to be orchestrating “maternity tourism” scams for pregnant alien women aiming to gain U.S. citizenship for their soon to be born child.
According to U.S. immigration officials, the “maternity hotels,” which housed predominantly women from China, cost anywhere from $15,000 to 50,000 depending on negotiated services.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency, or ICE, reported that locations for the “maternity hotels” included Los Angeles, Orange and San Bernardino counties.

No one was arrested in connection with the scheme, reported Reuters. It is not illegal for women coming from foreign countries to give birth to children in the United States. Moreover, the U.S. Constitution grants citizenship to children born in the United States regardless of where the parents are from.

However, other felonies such as visa and tax fraud, money laundering, and conspiracy are often attached to these types of operation. Wednesday ICE investigators will interview the women and any other material witnesses found at the locations.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2017, 01:15:32 PM »
Very similar to OP's post. This was reported yesterday in DFW area.

Mexican Citizen Sentenced To 8 Years In Prison For Voter Fraud In TX

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/02/09/grand-prairie-woman-sentenced-to-8-years-in-prison-for-voter-fraud/

DALLAS (CBS11) –  The family of a woman convicted of voter fraud is speaking out after a Tarrant County jury sentenced her to eight years in prison.

Prosecutors say the reason officials at the elections department in Dallas didn’t stop the voter fraud from happening is because Rosa Ortega claimed she was a citizen on her application.

Now the Tarrant County D.A.’s office is calling for those claims to be verified before handing out registration cards.

Ortega’s attorney said the mother of four will undoubtedly be deported.

“What’s going to happen to the kids? So it’s not fair,” Rosa’s uncle, Felipe Ortega said.

He points out his niece has spent almost her entire life in the U.S. Her attorney said she has a learning disability and was confused about the difference between being a citizen and a legal resident, so she thought she was allowed to vote.

“The jury didn’t believe that story. They believed that the defendant knew exactly what she was doing, and they responded accordingly,” Prosecutor Jonathan White said.
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2017, 01:26:50 PM »
Legal US residents and Naturalized US citizens who are Hispanic tend to vote Democrat.  As more stories like these surface now that the US is finally enforcing immigration law, it would not surprise me at all if they start voting Republican more and more in a few years.

That Democrats allowed this to happen is infuriating, and a punch in the face to Hispanics who followed the law and spent years of headaches and thousands of dollars obtaining legal US residence and legal US citizenship.

James

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2017, 01:35:00 PM »
Guadalupe Garcia de Rayos, 36, had checked in with U.S. immigration authorities every year since 2008, when she was stopped for using a fake Social Security number during a raid on a water park where she worked. In past visits, she answered questions that were put to her and went home.

WTF?

But when Rayos went in for her meeting Wednesday, she was arrested and deportation proceedings were begun. She had lived in the U.S. for more than 22 years.

A statement from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said the deportation was "based on a removal order issued by the Department of Justice's Executive Office for Immigration Review which became final in May 2013. Relevant databases indicate Ms. Garcia de Rayos has a prior felony conviction dating from March 2009 for criminal impersonation."

Maldonado said Garcia de Rayos' deportation was an attempt by President Donald Trump's administration to deport immigrants living in the country illegally who had previously not been a priority for deportation under the administration of former President Barack Obama.

GO TRUMP

Dozens of immigration activists blocked the gates surrounding the immigration office near central Phoenix Wednesday night to try to prevent enforcement vans from leaving.

Police posted on Twitter that they had arrested about seven protesters, but added that the demonstration was mainly peaceful. As of midday Thursday, Maldonado said six were still being held on civic disobedience charges.

GO POLICIA

http://www.voanews.com/a/us-deports-undeocumented-woman-in-us-for-21-years/3716542.html

She is a convicted felon... and should have been deported back in 2009.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2017, 10:06:50 PM »
Legal US residents and Naturalized US citizens who are Hispanic tend to vote Democrat.  As more stories like these surface now that the US is finally enforcing immigration law, it would not surprise me at all if they start voting Republican more and more in a few years.

That Democrats allowed this to happen is infuriating, and a punch in the face, to Hispanics who followed the law and spent years of headaches and thousands of dollars obtaining legal US residence and legal US citizenship.
Very similar to OP's post. This was reported yesterday in DFW area.

Mexican Citizen Sentenced To 8 Years In Prison For Voter Fraud In TX

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/02/09/grand-prairie-woman-sentenced-to-8-years-in-prison-for-voter-fraud/

DALLAS (CBS11) –  The family of a woman convicted of voter fraud is speaking out after a Tarrant County jury sentenced her to eight years in prison.

Prosecutors say the reason officials at the elections department in Dallas didn’t stop the voter fraud from happening is because Rosa Ortega claimed she was a citizen on her application.

Now the Tarrant County D.A.’s office is calling for those claims to be verified before handing out registration cards.

Ortega’s attorney said the mother of four will undoubtedly be deported.

“What’s going to happen to the kids? So it’s not fair,” Rosa’s uncle, Felipe Ortega said.

He points out his niece has spent almost her entire life in the U.S. Her attorney said she has a learning disability and was confused about the difference between being a citizen and a legal resident, so she thought she was allowed to vote.

“The jury didn’t believe that story. They believed that the defendant knew exactly what she was doing, and they responded accordingly,” Prosecutor Jonathan White said.

This lady was a registered Republican and voted for Romney in 2012.

It's the Democrats though.

::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2017, 03:52:52 AM »
This lady was a registered Republican and voted for Romney in 2012.

It's the Democrats though.

::)

Whether the lady in the article Yamcha posted illegally voted Democrat or Republican doesn't change what you quoted me on.  The Democrats allowed this too.

Legal US residents and Naturalized US citizens who are Hispanic tend to vote Democrat.

That Democrats have not enforced immigration laws for so long is infuriating, and a punch in the face to Hispanics who followed the law and spent years of headaches and thousands of dollars obtaining legal US residence and legal US citizenship.