Author Topic: primobolan depot  (Read 7707 times)

momo200

• Getbig II
primobolan depot
« on: February 11, 2017, 01:41:25 AM »
I got a high quality primobolan depot with 100mg/1ml ,  what's the best weekly dose ,  i read people say at least 400mg/week others say 800mg/week

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Re: primobolan depot
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 08:00:41 AM »
Never needed to go above 500mg whenever I've used legit primo. 

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 07:19:13 AM »
GODLİKE when used in veryhigh dosage very quality lean muscle and fast coming. But you must be a rich man to use it on high dosage.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 10:37:33 AM »
If you had to chose between primo and legit pharmaceutical nandrolone and oxandrolone, which would you chose?  I know they are different, that's not the question.  Just generalizing, goal, gaining quality muscle.
you are gay.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 02:48:32 PM »
Hate nandrolone.  I always use var and primo together.  If I had to choose one or the other I would take primo because it doesn't crash my HDL.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 07:00:38 PM »
Hate nandrolone.  I always use var and primo together.  If I had to choose one or the other I would take primo because it doesn't crash my HDL.
Why do you hate nandrolone?

I love var too but my hdl goes to 17!  Wish primo was avail in HRT clinics!
you are gay.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 08:29:46 AM »
400mg sounds about right. Use some test with it.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 08:35:34 AM »
Why do you hate nandrolone?

I love var too but my hdl goes to 17!  Wish primo was avail in HRT clinics!

Feel like shit on it.  Makes me feel sort of down. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 10:37:08 PM »
I got a high quality primobolan depot with 100mg/1ml ,  what's the best weekly dose ,  i read people say at least 400mg/week others say 800mg/week

At the very least 600... Ideally 1g.

If youre not paying at least $120/gram (bottle), it aint primo. Keep in mind primo costs about 20x the cost to produce a gram of test. If its affordable it aint primo.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2017, 05:46:11 AM »
At the very least 600... Ideally 1g.

If youre not paying at least $120/gram (bottle), it aint primo. Keep in mind primo costs about 20x the cost to produce a gram of test. If its affordable it aint primo.

There are sources that have it for less, and yes it is legit primo.  I'm sure a gram does work well, but 500mg is plenty if you have legit primo.  Everyone is different though so maybe for some a gram is needed, but just going with my experience. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2017, 09:41:08 AM »
There are sources that have it for less, and yes it is legit primo.  I'm sure a gram does work well, but 500mg is plenty if you have legit primo.  Everyone is different though so maybe for some a gram is needed, but just going with my experience. 

500 may work for some, but overall it's weak. Youbtrade results for "safety".

... And speaking from the production/supply-side, if something costs 20x the price as testosterone to produce, why would a supplier charge 2x the price of testosterone or less per gram to produce? Doesnt make sense $-wise to the producer.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2017, 01:37:34 PM »
As far as cost and what it costs to produce, I'm familiar with it costing more, but there are a couple sources that have it for cheaper than $120 per bottle, and it is legit primo backed up by lab tests. I'd use more than 500mg, but would rather spend the money on GH.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2017, 05:01:28 PM »
Since i dont really supply anybody here except for the guys who i know in person, i break down the cost to produce some stuff... Ill include product, filtering, oil, ba/bb/peg300/glycerine/vials/bottles... Not counting cap/stoppers/labels or shipping coming or going...

Ill be sorta vague, on second thought...

We'll call it a 2gram bottle of test. About $2.25 total cost to produce. Cost, $50/bottle... 50/2.25=22x your investment

Primo 1gram bottle. About $26/bottle to produce. If a source sells it at $90... 90÷26=3x your money, 120 per bottle =4.5x your investment... Still almost 5x less profit than test.

Lets look at masteron, whixh is most likely what most primo is. Mast about $6.50/bottle to produce, sell it at $70 for a gram. 70÷6.5=almost 11x your investment, and thats for 1gram per bottle, which youre not likely getting if its mast labeled as primo... Your likely getting 35-45mg/cc (350-450mg/bottle) which makes it 20-22x your investment if you charge 70 for the primo, if you charge 100, you make even more profit.

Redbull3906

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2017, 07:00:09 PM »
Since i dont really supply anybody here except for the guys who i know in person, i break down the cost to produce some stuff... Ill include product, filtering, oil, ba/bb/peg300/glycerine/vials/bottles... Not counting cap/stoppers/labels or shipping coming or going...

Ill be sorta vague, on second thought...

We'll call it a 2gram bottle of test. About $2.25 total cost to produce. Cost, $50/bottle... 50/2.25=22x your investment

Primo 1gram bottle. About $26/bottle to produce. If a source sells it at $90... 90÷26=3x your money, 120 per bottle =4.5x your investment... Still almost 5x less profit than test.

Lets look at masteron, whixh is most likely what most primo is. Mast about $6.50/bottle to produce, sell it at $70 for a gram. 70÷6.5=almost 11x your investment, and thats for 1gram per bottle, which youre not likely getting if its mast labeled as primo... Your likely getting 35-45mg/cc (350-450mg/bottle) which makes it 20-22x your investment if you charge 70 for the primo, if you charge 100, you make even more profit. Does primo really require peg300 and glycerine? That would be another reason to avoid it imo.

I've always stayed away from primo because of what I'm perceive as bang for the buck. I've just recently ran masteron because I always thought it seemed overpriced but wasn't really thrilled with results compared to test/ eq combo that I usually run along with long runs of tren thrown in. I will say that I may be on the immune side after running gear for years on end even though I've kept things moderate. I've always heard of the early bodybuilders like Arnold would run supralogical amounts of the stuff (primo). Like Lilhawk1, I believe I'd rather run GH for those prices. Does primo

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2017, 10:13:29 PM »
I'm a bang for the buck guy as well... Even though i have access to everything at pennies compared to what most you guys pay, & i still would rather run 2-4g test (maybe ill do a Nasser-run of 10g test/week) along with methyltrienolone or anadrol and either tren or npp.

IMO, primo and var are a waste.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2017, 07:47:58 PM »
I got a high quality primobolan depot with 100mg/1ml ,  what's the best weekly dose ,  i read people say at least 400mg/week others say 800mg/week

Beautiful drug. Gorgeous.

500mg weekly absolute max. Never more than that. Start at 100mg every 3rd day and watch what happens.
a

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2017, 09:55:28 AM »
test/primo/gh = healthy and lean and strong.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2017, 05:32:00 AM »
test/primo/gh = healthy and lean and strong.
If you had access to legit US pharmacy produced deca, would you chose primo over deca still?
you are gay.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2017, 11:31:57 PM »
If you had access to legit US pharmacy produced deca, would you chose primo over deca still?

primo can be run long time like 20 weeks and more. deca will shut you down big time and you run the risk of limp dick.

If you want something better than deca you can go for npp.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2017, 05:48:36 AM »
primo can be run long time like 20 weeks and more. deca will shut you down big time and you run the risk of limp dick.

If you want something better than deca you can go for npp.

I'm on TRT so I don't need to worry about shutdown...   I ran deca high dose with low dose test and never had an issue with deca dick.   
I also thought test plus deca = bread and butter of BB
you are gay.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2017, 07:33:42 AM »
You need to experiment and find out which drugs in combination work best for you.  Everyone is different.  I hate deca, its a shit drug for me.  Others love it.  I love primo, var, Masteron, Winstrol.  Others hate those drugs and feel they are weak.  I look my best on them, and feel great.  It's all about what works for you, your body, and your health.  I love tren, but I feel like shit on it so I won't use it.  Experiment, hell even right down what works for you, then stick with that drug, or combination of drugs.  If all else fails, just stick with test, or test and GH.  You can't go wrong there.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2017, 06:36:22 PM »
Legit primo will work wonders at 200-300 mg per week.  If you need 600 or more, something isn't right.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2017, 08:42:01 AM »
I'm on TRT so I don't need to worry about shutdown...   I ran deca high dose with low dose test and never had an issue with deca dick.   
I also thought test plus deca = bread and butter of BB

go for deca than if you respond that well and dont have limp dick. I am not on trt with good natty test levels so i go with primo.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2017, 08:42:46 AM »
You need to experiment and find out which drugs in combination work best for you.  Everyone is different.  I hate deca, its a shit drug for me.  Others love it.  I love primo, var, Masteron, Winstrol.  Others hate those drugs and feel they are weak.  I look my best on them, and feel great.  It's all about what works for you, your body, and your health.  I love tren, but I feel like shit on it so I won't use it.  Experiment, hell even right down what works for you, then stick with that drug, or combination of drugs.  If all else fails, just stick with test, or test and GH.  You can't go wrong there.

on the money as usual.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2017, 12:27:49 PM »
For my opinion If you want a good effect you must go above 600mg. 600mg is a good spot but still wont make you gain 20 lbs. The best thing about primo is ıt adds very very quality muscle. 200mg 300mg are like a placebo for me. I know some friends of mine taken 600mg -2000mg range and all they say ıt adds very quality muscle and very good sense of well being. Very few side effects. You feel like you have no side effects at all . One of the safest drugs in bodybuilding. THE ONLY PROBLEM İS THE FUCKİNG HAİR LOSS. You will get the feeling like you have gaining but not like test dbol deca you will feel like most of your biceps are lean muscle only litlle water it has. You will feel safe. But It is very very expensive. I wish everyone can afford it. Of course ıt is weak I agree with that It is weak but use above 600mg It will be still weak but give all quality muscle. Especially when you gain 10 lbs from it you will feel 7 lbs of it is real muscle not baloonie water. You will still gain water but it will be very very low. %80 of it are lean muscle. For tren there is no water you are hard as fuck. But for primo little water lots of lean muscle. But since it is weak and very expensive I only use it some weeks to help my blasts. For example when I am blasting 1grams of test 400 deca 30 dbol some weeks I bang 400mg primo to get more anti catabolic. I never use  primo for bulking or cutting or for amazing gains cause ıt is very expensive. I only use  it in some weeks to help my heavy cycles. You know like when I am in week 6 I blast primo for 2weeks to help my cyle.