Author Topic: How many calories do you eat in a day?  (Read 7024 times)

Simple Simon

Re: How many calories do you eat in a day?
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2017, 07:35:40 AM »
over 3 grand
the thread is about calories, not how much money you have to pay a whore to give you a compliment.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2017, 07:42:20 AM »
the thread is about calories, not how much money you have to pay a whore to give you a compliment.

I don't pay whores for comps dipshit

I pay them to leave after I nail them, unless I get an all nighter then I'll bang them 6 or 7 times that night

how much for your pisses?

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2017, 07:49:23 AM »
I don't pay whores for comps dipshit

I pay them to leave after I nail them, unless I get an all nighter then I'll bang them 6 or 7 times that night

how much for your pisses?
isnt it odd you only ever talked about paying whores since your return to getbig...

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2017, 07:59:06 AM »
What do you do all day, sit on an office chair?

umm no , i train every day , if you eat clean and keep track of your calories,  2k is alot walter white eats lesst than 1800 a day to

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2017, 08:03:25 AM »
isnt it odd you only ever talked about paying whores since your return to getbig...

I mentioned it a few times long ago, back in 2009-2010, but who the fuck wants to scroll through my old posts to find it lol

honestly I haven't fucked a whore in bout one year

my psychiatrist tells me not to pay for women and not to treat them as sex objects but to talk to them and get to know them, but quite frankly I really don't care so much bout that stuff as its boring and not exciting, plus I have to lower myself to talk to them like that coz the only reason I use talking is to charm someone to get my way, and I'm not talking only about sex, I mean to get assistance with something or get a free meal or drink (when I used to drink)

wish to fuck narcissism was treatable by drug therapy like depression, bi polar and shicoprehia is but it ain't  >:( >:(

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2017, 08:07:12 AM »
I mentioned it a few times long ago, back in 2009-2010, but who the fuck wants to scroll through my old posts to find it lol

honestly I haven't fucked a whore in bout one year

my psychiatrist tells me not to pay for women and not to treat them as sex objects but to talk to them and get to know them, but quite frankly I really don't care so much bout that stuff as its boring and not exciting, plus I have to lower myself to talk to them like that coz the only reason I use talking is to charm someone to get my way, and I'm not talking only about sex, I mean to get assistance with something or get a free meal or drink (when I used to drink)

wish to fuck narcissism was treatable by drug therapy like depression, bi polar and shicoprehia is but it ain't  >:( >:(

You are not a narcissist , a narcissist believes they are above others, you know you are a dickweed, you just pretend to be a narcissist to try and hide it.

Your posts reek of desperation, a narcissist would never write anything like that.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2017, 08:18:02 AM »
You are not a narcissist , a narcissist believes they are above others, you know you are a dickweed, you just pretend to be a narcissist to try and hide it.

Your posts reek of desperation, a narcissist would never write anything like that.

that's my attempt to play the heel dummy

p.s. a true narcissistic feels that deep down inside they are never good enough and thier act of superiority is a mask dummy, look it up

also, they are terrified of being venerable, hence they cover it up by being "tough and strong" and I fly into narcissistic rage from time to time, so of I ain't a narcissist why the fuck would I fly into a narcissistic rage  ???

I've had 2 psychiatrists and 3 psychologists diagnosis me as a narcissist, but yeah you are more qualified than them to properly diagnosis me lol

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2017, 08:19:31 AM »
that's my attempt to play the heel dummy

p.s. a true narcissistic feels that deep down inside they are never good enough and thier act of superiority is a mask dummy, look it up

also, they are terrified of being venerable, hence they cover it up by being "tough and strong" and I fly into narcissistic rage from time to time, so of I ain't a narcissist why the fuck would I fly into a narcissistic rage  ???

I've had 2 psychiatrists and 3 psychologists diagnosis me as a narcissist, but yeah you are more qualified than them to properly diagnosis me lol

hahahaah.....A true narcissist doesn't know he/she is a narcissist you fucking moron they would tell the psychiatrists they are wrong.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2017, 08:27:25 AM »
hahahaah.....A true narcissist doesn't know he/she is a narcissist you fucking moron they would tell the psychiatrists they are wrong.

that's a sociopathic narcissistic dummy

and riddle me this? if I'm so insecure them hows come I'll stand in the ring and take heavyweight punches and hold my ground? and why would I make and accept physical challenges like sparring, close grip bench contest, a conditioning test, etc? Yes I would do them and yes I'm sure that I'm win  ;)

Insecure people don't step up to a physical challenge and they sure as hell aren't certain they are gonna win, but I know that I will 😎

gothorium

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2017, 08:38:18 AM »
Same. Less than 2k cals, weights 3x week and natty.

Is that pic you? cmon you gota be on roids to look that good? no?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2017, 08:45:09 AM »
2000 or less? There is NO WAY you are maintaining your body weight at less than 2000 calories a day. You must only eat 2 meals a day, or 3 very small portioned meals. Also, you must be extremely inactive if you actually are maintaining your weight at less than 2400 calories for a full grown man.

X2.  This is Getbig. People want attention.

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2017, 08:45:49 AM »
that's a sociopathic narcissistic dummy

and riddle me this? if I'm so insecure them hows come I'll stand in the ring and take heavyweight punches and hold my ground? and why would I make and accept physical challenges like sparring, close grip bench contest, a conditioning test, etc? Yes I would do them and yes I'm sure that I'm win  ;)

Insecure people don't step up to a physical challenge and they sure as hell aren't certain they are gonna win, but I know that I will 😎

I stand in the ring with Lennox Lewis every friday night and let him hit me full on in the face for 20 minutes.

see, its easy writing it down as opposed to proving it.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2017, 09:06:18 AM »
I follow the adonis principles of a calorie is a calorie so yesterday for meal 1 I had a cup of sugar meal 2 quarter pound of meat fat and meal 3 quarter  pound of meat fat for a total of 2500 calories for the day, I should be ripped and in very good health on this diet.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2017, 09:22:07 AM »
I stand in the ring with Lennox Lewis every friday night and let him hit me full on in the face for 20 minutes.

see, its easy writing it down as opposed to proving it.

i ain't gonna post up my post sparring pic of him coz i don't trust you or others to try and trace that pic

as i've said a gazillion time before i will send it to njflex coz i trust him and i know he won't do that shit, plus he is well well known on this board as being a very honest and truthful person, so if you don't believe him then that's your problem

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2017, 09:30:33 AM »

lol no gear man. I like my hair, organs and balls.

Simple Simon

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2017, 09:34:54 AM »
i ain't gonna post up my post sparring pic of him coz i don't trust you or others to try and trace that pic

as i've said a gazillion time before i will send it to njflex coz i trust him and i know he won't do that shit, plus he is well well known on this board as being a very honest and truthful person, so if you don't believe him then that's your problem

fuck off.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2017, 09:40:51 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2017, 09:41:18 AM »
I follow the adonis principles of a calorie is a calorie so yesterday for meal 1 I had a cup of sugar meal 2 quarter pound of meat fat and meal 3 quarter  pound of meat fat for a total of 2500 calories for the day, I should be ripped and in very good health on this diet.

why what are you lacking with that diet?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2017, 10:56:36 AM »
As many as I can or feel like eating.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2017, 07:06:32 PM »
1500 to 1800  me and walter white have had several discussions on this as well, he doesnt eat much either

Dude that's less than what a woman should eat. You must be extremely inactive, otherwise you would be losing a ton of weight at that low amount of calories.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2017, 09:09:20 PM »
still in off season (still do 30-45 minutes cardio daily)

prolly 3600 a day

MaxedNatural

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2017, 09:14:43 PM »
Same. Less than 2k cals, weights 3x week and natty.

But - but

2000 or less? There is NO WAY you are maintaining your body weight at less than 2000 calories a day. You must only eat 2 meals a day, or 3 very small portioned meals. Also, you must be extremely inactive if you actually are maintaining your weight at less than 2400 calories for a full grown man.

Btw, sure you're natty ::)

MaxedNatural

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2017, 09:16:51 PM »

No shit.
Ignore his bs.
Just another liar filt.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2017, 09:20:53 PM »
mr wes wouldnt you agree that if you are eating a clean diet, eating 2k  is not easy .   
Yup,it`s pretty tough IMO.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2017, 11:51:15 PM »
Toned it down a bit, 3500 or so most days.  More rest.  Body is falling apart, but brain keeps creeping back to 'normal'.