Author Topic: Jack London - Rhinowned & Training!  (Read 41860 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Jack London - Rhinowned & Training!
« on: April 03, 2006, 11:25:31 AM »
;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: RHINOWNED!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 11:26:03 AM »
RHINOWNED!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 11:34:38 AM »
God he looks like shit.

He's heavier than you ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 11:35:59 AM »

Thats simple when all you do is mega dose with over a gram of testosterone a week (his words).

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 11:36:16 AM »
God he looks like shit.

Anus! the day you realise that a lot of people say the same about you the better ;) :-*
Team Efferding

RHINO290

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 11:36:25 AM »
God he looks like shit.

Yes, this pic looks terrible. I did some shots sat with muscelmag, much better, heavier, yet harder. They way I am flexing, my neck looks fat.. Thats okay, you know@ 290+ what are ya gonna do?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 11:37:11 AM »
Yes, this pic looks terrible. I did some shots sat with muscelmag, much better, heavier, yet harder. They way I am flexing, my neck looks fat.. Thats okay, you know@ 290+ what are ya gonna do?

At least you admit that you use high drug dosages. I will give you that.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 11:38:20 AM »

y'know..I tried to come up with something witty in response to TA's comments but some of the pics on the boards of him speak volumes.  

Whatever happened to that big news?

Where's that front double Bi shot you were supposed to put up in the "natural beast" thread to show your 20" arms?

funny how you can say someone looks like shit...go hit some freaky contorted pose where you can't really see anything and post it and we'll compare you with Rhino..at least he hits "real" poses.
nasser=piece of shit

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 11:38:27 AM »

You can make up for it by telling us the latest on Joanna Arntz!

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2006, 11:38:31 AM »

I tried to be a gentleman and make ammeds with you, and you by the way, you said you were cool with me-who is the phoney.

Truth is everybody knows who you are, that you have a problem with Jason and so on and so forth.

And we were cool, and then I checked the boards the next day and you came out as the 1st PDI athelete,
Then because it was a topic, nothing else, I commentted on the issue on a whole...
and because you were the ONLY athelte till this Vinny, you took what I said personal, then began with all your little shenanigins that are soooooo characteristic of an Excetutive of your age......

I had no problems with jason, back in the day when I use to post on Gayhem... i said that I seen him in person and he was short and not really that impressive and that I seen you there too.. then I get kicked off cause of his bitch .... that was it, you are over here post every two seconds like the reincarnation of 240....

But hey whatever, your right I am talking about you so there im done... i just thought that someone with your precieved intellect would find it foolish to risk a successful life as you claim to have on Bodybuilding glory.....
L

RHINO290

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2006, 11:39:31 AM »
Thats simple when all you do is mega dose with over a gram of testosterone a week (his words).

He even trains like a pussy, deadlifting 225 on maceys site.

All drugs.  No respect.

Well, again as a critic, I think you should get your facts straight. I was doing bent over rows and I was warming up.....

But who am I to argue?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2006, 11:39:40 AM »
nasser=piece of shit

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2006, 11:40:20 AM »
They way I am flexing, my neck looks fat..

what neck? :D

juuust kidding bro!
carpe` vaginum!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2006, 11:41:49 AM »
Ok,  So this Jack DOES have a job other than trying to score his next cycle?

I can respect that as well if that is the case.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2006, 11:42:57 AM »
Well, again as a critic, I think you should get your facts straight. I was doing bent over rows and I was warming up.....

But who am I to argue?

Thats what I warm up with too. 

RHINO290

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2006, 11:44:21 AM »
And we were cool, and then I checked the boards the next day and you came out as the 1st PDI athelete,
Then because it was a topic, nothing else, I commentted on the issue on a whole...
and because you were the ONLY athelte till this Vinny, you took what I said personal, then began with all your little shenanigins that are soooooo characteristic of an Excetutive of your age......

I had no problems with jason, back in the day when I use to post on Mayhem... i said that I seen him in person and he was short and not really that impressive and that I seen you there too.. then I get kicked off cause of his bitch .... that was it, you are over here post every two seconds like the reincarnation of 240....

But hey whatever, your right I am talking about you so there im done... i just thought that someone with your precieved intellect would find it foolish to risk a successful life as you claim to have on Bodybuilding glory.....

Oh, here we go folks with the backpeddling. You don't like me, whatever, you are right about my intelect, or maybe you want to challenge that. I sent you a personal message honestly, because I wish to get along, not tha I have to.

and now what, you are concerned about my health? You should read your own posts, one post you are after me, hating on me, the next saying you are concerned about my dosages and such. I'm flattered you are concerned about my intelect and health.

Kepp digging your grave, please.

Oh, by the way, how do you know how high my dosages are? Maybe they are high to me, but are they high? You seem to know more about me than me!

Please do tell.

RHINO290

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2006, 11:46:16 AM »
lol

I'm telling you, Don Rickel pulled some ass!!!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2006, 11:46:52 AM »
Oh, here we go folks with the backpeddling. You don't like me, whatever, you are right about my intelect, or maybe you want to challenge that. I sent you a personal message honestly, because I wish to get along, not tha I have to.

and now what, you are concerned about my health? You should read your own posts, one post you are after me, hating on me, the next saying you are concerned about my dosages and such. I'm flattered you are concerned about my intelect and health.

Kepp digging your grave, please.

Oh, by the way, how do you know how high my dosages are? Maybe they are high to me, but are they high? You seem to know more about me than me!

Please do tell.

You posted early on about the high, high dosages you take and have seen others take.  You also posted that coming off equals a low dosage.  I`ll find it.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2006, 11:47:47 AM »
Thats what I warm up with too. 

Blah blah blah!! a legend in your own mind eh! get help Anus, really!
Team Efferding

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2006, 11:48:20 AM »
You posted early on about the high, high dosages you take and have seen others take.  You also posted that coming off equals a low dosage.  I`ll find it.

seriously..

u care why?
carpe` vaginum!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2006, 11:48:41 AM »
You can go through all my post ... I never ever claimed to ever say anything about dosages... I dont even talk that way about real bodybuilders( you know the PROS) ... you know why , cause i never tool steroids you idiot.. SO JACK ..please show me where i say that about dosages i wouldnt even know where to start ..

hahahahah
L

RHINO290

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2006, 11:48:58 AM »
Ok,  So this Jack DOES have a job other than trying to score his next cycle?

I can respect that as well if that is the case.

Yes, i am in the Fiance business, i run the central us territory for a $100 million dollar finance firm, in the technology finance business. We also have banking and health care verticals. (Jaejonna- I can explain to you later what a vertical is)

Bodybuilding is a hobby man, I'm trying to have fun.....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2006, 11:52:03 AM »
Yes, i am in the Fiance business, i run the central us territory for a $100 million dollar finance firm, in the technology finance business. We also have banking and health care verticals. (Jaejonna- I can explain to you later what a vertical is)

Bodybuilding is a hobby man, I'm trying to have fun.....

Would you rather be Mr. Olympia for a year or two or be at the top echelon of your company?

Serious question.  At least you seem kind of honest, unlike most.

RHINO290

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2006, 11:52:21 AM »
You can go through all my post ... I never ever claimed to ever say anything about dosages... I dont even talk that way about real bodybuilders( you know the PROS) ... you know why , cause i never tool steroids you idiot.. SO JACK ..please show me where i say that about dosages i wouldnt even know where to start ..

hahahahah

Oh boy, you sure told me......
man you make me feel so stupid.

true adonis, yes i did say exactly what you are saying, but do you really think I would discuss details, what is high to you?

Maybe to me a high dosage is 500mgs per week?

But then again, maybe not.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2006, 11:53:34 AM »
What time today at LA fitness jack ?? 6 -7 pm ish ??
L