Author Topic: No Discussion On Getbig About The Tribe Called Quest Performance - Black Power  (Read 5158 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
That's ok, I'll help you out.  People on both sides are losing their shits over the President Agent Orange and Black Power Fist and Chants.  The hatred is just getting bigger and bigger!!  This is going to be an awesome year!!!  The whole United States is going to be brawling in the streets by the end of the year

A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I don't think anyone watches the Grammys anymore is why. This is the first I've heard of it.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
They're just trying to do whatever it takes to stay relative.  The truth is, the media has already moved on from BLM.  Nobody gives a shit about BLM anymore since Obama is out.  The current hot topics are Muslims, Mexicans, and ICE.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Those are just spoiled clowns.

This is powerful: 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
They're just trying to do whatever it takes to stay relative.  The truth is, the media has already moved on from BLM.  Nobody gives a shit about BLM anymore since Obama is out.  The current hot topics are Muslims, Mexicans, and ICE.

This is far from BLM.  Its now Black Bloc, Anarchist Party, and maybe the Romulians... ;D
A

Griffith

• Getbig V
Black racists of peace.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
who gives a fuck no one cares about those hasbeens to begin with .

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Tribe called quest?  Never heard of em.  Do they wear dinner plates in their lips and ears?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Tribe called quest?  Never heard of em.  Do they wear dinner plates in their lips and ears?

there  a shitty rap group from the 90's who havent sold a record in years

10pints

• Getbig IV
This lack of originality is why these "artists" are no longer relevant.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
what i find funny is these clowns think that a majority of white america gives a shit about what a bunch of shitty rappers and artist think  and complain about.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
I hope Vince is right and we are brawling in the streets by years end cause the whites will win as we always do.Then maybe we will step back and think if these animals are gonna cause all these problems maybe we should just kill them all now.You blacks are playing with something you don't really want.Cause you have no idea how to organize you just do random acts of violence.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
*burns down neighborhood CVS*

"Revolution! Fuck whitey!"
a

Twaddle

• Getbig V

This is far from BLM.  Its now Black Bloc, Anarchist Party, and maybe the Romulians... ;D

Again, this is nothing more then them stating, "Look at us, look at us.  Hey media, we're over here.  Let's talk about black issues again."

The reality is, the media has moved on to hotter topics.   ::)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
black people don't care about any of this

only white people who want to look "hip" and "down" listen to tribe called quest

same goes with Wu-tang clan

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V

only white people who want to look "hip" and "down" listen to tribe called quest

johnny i find it amazing that these hasbeens a tribe call quest who never sold that many records to begin with , and hasnt had a a noteworthy song in almost 20 years made it on the show, i am sure, these guys bent over and let some big dicked white excutives give them   some anal just to get on tv again

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Shame I missed it...

Hack Benchers

That's ok, I'll help you out.  People on both sides are losing their shits over the President Agent Orange and Black Power Fist and Chants.  The hatred is just getting bigger and bigger!!  This is going to be an awesome year!!!  The whole United States is going to be brawling in the streets by the end of the year
No brother it just a passing trend. A way to get attention these days.
Soon there wil be a reaction where we all want to get along again. It is a cycle.

Hack Benchers

Lol most of the rap music is sold to whites suburban teens.

Hack Benchers

Those are just spoiled clowns.

This is powerful:  

Correct. They had balls big balls. I like big balls.

Henda

• Getbig V
discussing these subhuman filth on here would be like discussing the stinking pile of dog shit ou were unfortunate enough to stand in while out walking, irellevant and not worthy of anyone's concern. That's why they haven't been discussed vince

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

Adele is a better singer. Not that Beyoncé is terrible, but I would say Adele is the best female singer right now. She's (Beyoncé) not even that great a musician. I remember the whole Beck thing where Kanye west got up there and said Beyoncé was better. guy, Beck plays all his own instruments and writes all of his music. Beyoncé has handlers. Good voice though.

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
tribe called quest is not violent at all. never heard a violent song from them.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I couldn`t bring myself to watch the Grammys because todays music sucks complete ass..........terrible cookie cutter bullshit with no talent for the most part.