Author Topic: Why do so many dudes cave in to females and have kids ?  (Read 6494 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why do so many dudes cave in to females and have kids ?
« on: February 13, 2017, 09:30:56 AM »
Most admit they didn't really want to and it just "happened".
Some admit the woman really wanted kids and they just went along with it.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Why do so many dudes cave in to females and have kids ?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 09:35:06 AM »
It's very hard for men to resist women in general.
Women know this and they are quite manipulative. Socially way smarter than men.
Women can make many men do anything they want... including kids.

And we don't trust in ourselves enough. We know any woman can get as many men as they want. But we fear deep inside we won't ever get another woman if we loose the one we managed to get. So we take their orders.

Not talking about alphas here but us normal men.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 09:39:09 AM »
Good points.

BUT, why is it a lot of get-biggers call me a "beta-male" for divorcing two of 'em over the issue. WTF?

That I don't know. Insecurity?
Man keeping his head against women is definitely not a beta.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 09:50:14 AM »
Never planned kids and never wanted them but only realised how empty life was before since having them, once your mates all get wives/kids ect that young single life drinking with mates, lads holidays ect we all loved is gone for good so single life becomes a miserable lonely existance.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 09:50:31 AM »
I recently read that 50% of pregnancies are accidental!  So about the other half, I'd say a few reasons.  Pass on their genes.  Maybe they have plenty of money and enjoy parenting.  Maybe they are on the wild side and realize they will end up dead from too much partying or something and a kid would ground them so to speak.  Or maybe over the years, the woman is able to just simply talk them into it.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 09:59:28 AM »
I'm not talking about guys that want to be dads.
No, I'm referring to the countless beta males that cave in to female pressure.

I've known numerous old friends , gym bros, and unknown guys that had kids and seem miserable.
Some are divorced, paying child support and are pissed off about it.

I see these poor bastards on weekends in some Burger King parking lot.
They are getting the brats for the weekend , dropped of by some bitter ex-wife.
She looks pissed off, resentful and has zero respect for him.
He looks beat down and has the life force sucked out of him.

I've asked ( when I can) WHY they had kids in the first place.

Most admit they didn't really want to and it just "happened".
Some admit the woman really wanted kids and they just went along with it.

Lots of the dudes with kids, often say how bad the sex life with their wife is.
Again and again, I hear the same , sad tale.
Married life was a lot more fun BEFORE the kids came.

Many that don't divorce, hunker down for a life of quiet desperation.

Why?

Why do you want us to not have kids are you aware that if everybody stop having kids then the population would die and humans would no longer exist, you are suppose to spread your seed to carry on the human race, you are a strange person if your dad shared your opinions you would not exist.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 10:00:41 AM »
Assuming your wife is traveling or something, given your daily post count and the fact that you've started this thread about 50 times already.
Y

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 10:02:39 AM »
I must be lucky...Neither of us could imagine much worse tbh.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 10:03:21 AM »
shouldn't the topic of children be brought up before one rushes into their 6th marriage???

EDIT: The fact that the OP didn't learn from his mistake the first time and got divorced again over children really reinforces the fact that he is a beta-cuck fagg0t.
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2017, 10:25:39 AM »
Good points.

BUT, why is it a lot of get-biggers call me a "beta-male" for divorcing two of 'em over the issue. WTF?

Oh, so this thread is about you?   ???

Wait...I forgot.  All your threads are about you.   :D

gothorium

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2017, 10:53:52 AM »
CLIFFS: Treat women with as much disrespect as men!

Because they are intimidated by short fat guy who has a pussy between his legs.

I think if men thought of women as men, and gave them the total disrespect most men earn then the avg man would be far better off.

Women bitch and complain as if anyone should give a shit.
GET a job!! Start a biz!!! and fuk off if you are offended by XYZ because rest of us are eqally or more offended by your BS!

:)

It doesnt help that moms and marreid people try and tell single men that being a pussy is ok, as well as book TV etc.
All the stuff with single guy fucking various woman is hidden or suppressed.
Even stuff as harmles as benny Hill is screeched at by women because they want men paying more.
Women in west simply charge too much.
Time is money.
Married men by far pay the most for sex.
Don't take women seriously.
They respect a man who doesn't because women dont take other women seriously and when they see a guy kissing ass they ware liek oh my gods what a fukin pussy that bitch is rank!! LOL

women are just like men: huge ego and lazy

If you are a man who has the concentration to make money, you are a king and treat women as beggars they are!!
Ayn Rand and Hans-Hermann Hoppe and Yaron Brook are awesome, youtube and books, as well as Tom Leykis, my own personal Jesus Christ.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2017, 11:11:50 AM »
Can u imagine if this loser phaggot 'Howard' had kids to corrupt? The utter shit he'd fill their impaired minds with...  thank god no woman wants to produce offspring with this piece of shit.

Howard... you have nothing to live for... u r worthless... let that sink in... then kill urself.

gothorium

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2017, 11:13:37 AM »
I am so brilliant I should really start a university.

Kids would be so productive smart and awesome if they were taught principles by me.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2017, 11:13:43 AM »
These are the best women to have kids with, they might not be attractive but that is not the point if you want your kid to have a chance to be mr olympia he needs the best genes possible.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2017, 11:14:25 AM »
I entered my previous 3 marriages with the intention of staying the course.
BUT, the first two experienced a major change in the desire to have children.
I knew that and respected their change BUT didn't share it.
ONLY a beta-male who didn't respect his own values would consent to that big a lifestyle change.

The 3rd wife was different. After 6-7 years, she wanted an "open marriage" (ie. screw around).
I refused to accept that kind of relationship and divorced her with no regrets.

In my personal view, marriage is meant to be a loving partnership.
BUT, like any agreed arrangement, if one party breaks the contract agreements , it can be made null and void.

Having a child is different. You're responsible for that life .

Howard, have you been living under a rock all these years?  Why didn't you get one of these before you got married and show your future wife that you mean business when you say you don't want kids?

"Over 500,000 vasectomy procedures are done each year in the United States.

Vasectomy is a simple, safe surgical procedure for permanent male fertility control. The tube (called a “vas”) which leads from the testicle is cut and sealed in order to stop sperm from leaving.

The procedure usually takes about 10 to 20 minutes.

Since the procedure simply interrupts the delivery of sperm it does not change hormonal function – leaving sexual drive and potency unaffected.

The No-Scalpel vasectomy is a technique used to do the vasectomy through one single puncture. The puncture is made in the scrotum and requires no suturing or stitches.

The primary difference compared to the conventional vasectomy is that the vas deferens is controlled and grasped by the surgeon in a less traumatic manner. This results in less pain and fewer postoperative complications.

This procedure is done with the aid of a local anesthetic called ‘Xylocaine’ (similar to ‘Novocaine’).

The actual interruption of the vas which is done with the No-Scalpel technique is identical to the interruption used with conventional techniques.

The No-Scalpel technique is simply a more elegant and less traumatic way for the surgeon to control the vas and proceed with its interruption."

http://www.noscalpelvasectomy.com/about-the-procedure

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2017, 11:22:03 AM »
It's usually the dudes who having boring lives to start with

Sure they work out but ever will get on stage or let alone have anyone notice them for it ,,ever
They get ass but it's ugly and fat girls, third stringers etc
They have a shit job and just figure they can't. Make money -- get married and get a tax return, easier to get a house , pop some somenkids out get some doendents = check from government

I run into these guys all the time , usually too stupid to think for themselves as a man , broke , heavily dependent on females to make them 'feel better' , just want to be told what they already know is correct - don't want to learn anything new

They are the ones who want 'abs for the summer ' cause their ex wife is banging. Some Hebrew gentlemen in the apartment they pay for and can't afford gh cause of some woman

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2017, 11:26:54 AM »
My wife didn't really want kids, and that's one of the reasons why I married her.

gothorium

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2017, 11:40:24 AM »
most men are total pussies!!!

women are scammers and have kid man doesnt want

Hack Benchers

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2017, 11:53:13 AM »
Howard did your first 2 wifes have kids after the divorce?

Justicio

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2017, 11:58:20 AM »
I'm fortunate in the sense that my fiance doesn't want kids for a good 7-8 years. Especially in the Christian community, women want babies and they want them NOW. Some do it to try and repair an already broken marriage, some do it because they think it's what God wants of them, and still others do it just because all of their friends do. Some people are just plain stupid and have kids by accident, bringing a child into a stressful world where he/she will only be working with half a deck of cards. My fiance is 23 graduating with a degree in biotechnology and business and when we makes jokes about kids she says "NO! NOT FOR A LOOONG TIME!"
I think there's something to be said about waiting to have kids AFTER you've lived that fun single/couple life. We've traveled and will continue to travel the world, explore life, etc for the next many years. I can see myself wanting kids and something to pass on when I'm older. So many dudes live the selfish life their entire lives (like some of the posters here) and I feel sorry because they will never experience the joy that a healthy relationship and partner brings.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2017, 12:14:05 PM »
^^good post and welcome to the Thunderdome bitch!!!!!!!
Judging by your post you are a pretty young lad.  Be carefull to judge to fast about how other people live or have lived theire life. Every one of those "selfish" posters might have a backstory you are not aware of. your girlfriend could turn like a leaf btw regarding to when she wants kids. At 23 she can not know how she wil think/feel about this a couple of years down the road ( it a biological thing).

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2017, 12:27:11 PM »
Quote from: gothorium link topic=626082.msg8719053#msg8719053 date=1487012032
CLIFFS: Treat women with as much disrespect as men!

Because they are intimidated by short fat guy who has a pussy between his legs.

I think if men thought of women as men, and gave them the total disrespect most men earn then the avg man would be far better off.

Women bitch and complain as if anyone should give a shit.
GET a job!! Start a biz!!! and fuk off if you are offended by XYZ because rest of us are eqally or more offended by your BS!

:)

It doesnt help that moms and marreid people try and tell single men that being a pussy is ok, as well as book TV etc.
All the stuff with single guy fucking various woman is hidden or suppressed.
Even stuff as harmles as benny Hill is screeched at by women because they want men paying more.
Women in west simply charge too much.
Time is money.
Married men by far pay the most for sex.
Don't take women seriously.
They respect a man who doesn't because women dont take other women seriously and when they see a guy kissing ass they ware liek oh my gods what a fukin pussy that bitch is rank!! LOL

women are just like men: huge ego and lazy

If you are a man who has the concentration to make money, you are a king and treat women as beggars they are!!
Ayn Rand and Hans-Hermann Hoppe and Yaron Brook are awesome, youtube and books, as well as Tom Leykis, my own personal Jesus Christ.

welcome back magic user

WEST or bird

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2017, 12:30:17 PM »
Baffling, sort of like those who cave in 9 times and get married  :)

BananaHammock

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2017, 12:39:01 PM »
I entered my previous 3 marriages with the intention of staying the course.
BUT, the first two experienced a major change in the desire to have children.
I knew that and respected their change BUT didn't share it.
ONLY a beta-male who didn't respect his own values would consent to that big a lifestyle change.

The 3rd wife was different. After 6-7 years, she wanted an "open marriage" (ie. screw around).
I refused to accept that kind of relationship and divorced her with no regrets.

In my personal view, marriage is meant to be a loving partnership.
BUT, like any agreed arrangement, if one party breaks the contract agreements , it can be made null and void.

Having a child is different. You're responsible for that life .

So you didn't learn from wife one that there's a good chance women will pull a bait and switch when it comes to having kids. Then you lost number 3 because you couldn't satisfy her.  Does that sum it up?

Hack Benchers

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2017, 12:40:55 PM »
I dont understand the problem with wife nr3. Was she a "swinger" or something? Explain what was the problem please Howard.