Author Topic: went to watch a very small show by my house  (Read 3309 times)

judochoke

• Getbig III
went to watch a very small show by my house
« on: February 13, 2017, 02:26:26 PM »
was on Sunday, near cypress California. was a very small show, maybe 200 people in the audience. but the wrestlers gave it there all, and it was a fun show. I was outside getting some sun at intermission, and the
ref came outside also. guy was about 24, weighted about 120 pounds, nice kid. said he was making 20 bucks for the afternoon, and a meatball sandwich. (which the promoters mother makes and sells.) he said the wrestlers
were all making the same money, 30 or 40 bucks each. told me a few of the secrets that the guys use in the ring. then he said why didn't I go sigh up for wrestling school? I said because I'm freaking 60 years old.  a nice kid.

I love small indy shows, and will always support them.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: went to watch a very small show by my house
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 04:37:55 AM »
was on Sunday, near cypress California. was a very small show, maybe 200 people in the audience. but the wrestlers gave it there all, and it was a fun show. I was outside getting some sun at intermission, and the
ref came outside also. guy was about 24, weighted about 120 pounds, nice kid. said he was making 20 bucks for the afternoon, and a meatball sandwich. (which the promoters mother makes and sells.) he said the wrestlers
were all making the same money, 30 or 40 bucks each. told me a few of the secrets that the guys use in the ring. then he said why didn't I go sigh up for wrestling school? I said because I'm freaking 60 years old.  a nice kid.

I love small indy shows, and will always support them.
Nice, sometimes the Indy shows are much better especially when it comes to work ethic. These are guys who want to get noticed and will give it 190% and then some.