Author Topic: Proof CNN Lied about Trump Inauguration Crowd  (Read 4251 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Proof CNN Lied about Trump Inauguration Crowd
« on: February 13, 2017, 07:06:06 PM »
CNN the fake news outlet even bigger liars that I thought.

below pic shows crowd that day. it is actually on their site buried in their tool:
http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel

Pic they pasted on their front page and spread as a lie
K

Skeeter

Re: Proof CNN Lied about Trump Inauguration Crowd
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 07:15:45 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 07:25:55 PM »
The truth matters.

Obama may have had more but Trump had a shit load of people.....in the rain.....while asshole protesters tried to keep people from entering.

CNN is fake news.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 01:15:31 AM »
That's roughly the same.

It is a bad angle to go all the way back from.

Perspective and all.

CNN is not fake news. Sorry to disappoint you, but just because it's not what you want to hear doesn't make it fake.

They cite stories and have real journalists.

Fucking Wolf Blitzer is one of the most respected journalists in our day. Covered wars. Been I'm serious danger. He's not credible?

Then who is?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 01:59:44 AM »
The truth matters.

Obama may have had more but Trump had a shit load of people.....in the rain.....while asshole protesters tried to keep people from entering.

CNN is fake news.

:)

"3-5 million illegal voters."

"Thousands bused from Mass to NH."

"Many terrorist attacks unreported by dishonest press."

"Murder rate highest in 47 years."

One week of truth is all.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 02:39:42 AM »
A real journalist!

a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 06:41:37 AM »
That's roughly the same.

Perspective and all.

CNN is not fake news. Sorry to disappoint you, but just because it's not what you want to hear doesn't make it fake.

Fucking Wolf Blitzer is one of the most respected journalists in our day. Covered wars. Been I'm serious danger. He's not credible?

Then who is?

I don't know.  Assuring the American people that Hillary won the primaries fair and square, that she would win the presidential election by a landslide, that the stock market would crash if Trump were to get elected, etc. are not fake news?

What about the CNN/Brazile scandal?

What about CNN admitting to going easy on Hillary during campaign and up to the election?

Doesn't look like a trustworthy news network to me.

gothorium

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 07:57:28 AM »
pro tip: CNN and democrats lie about everything

Ruffian

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2017, 09:03:39 AM »
Dude you have to get over the crowd size. I spoke with someone that worked security he is FBI. The crowd was much much less than they anticipated. The crowd the next day was much higher than they anticipated. Get over it. It doesnt affect anything Trump is still the president.

Skeeter

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2017, 09:11:44 AM »
Dude you have to get over the crowd size. I spoke with someone that worked security he is FBI. The crowd was much much less than they anticipated. The crowd the next day was much higher than they anticipated. Get over it. It doesnt affect anything Trump is still the president.

This was already debunked on here fucking weeks ago.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=625041.0
https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2017/01/all-of-this-space-was-full-a-photographic-fact-check/514253/

The crowd was as small as trump's hands. Move on.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2017, 10:19:10 AM »
I don't know.  Assuring the American people that Hillary won the primaries fair and square, that she would win the presidential election by a landslide, that the stock market would crash if Trump were to get elected, etc. are not fake news?

What about the CNN/Brazile scandal?

What about CNN admitting to going easy on Hillary during campaign and up to the election?

Doesn't look like a trustworthy news network to me.

I think she did win the Primaries fair and square.

Look, did the DNC push for Hillary, sure... No argument there. Was there a desire to have her be the nominee? Absolutely, but votes counted and in the end, she had more votes. It was close, yes, but I don't believe anyone just cheated to give her the nomination.

Certainly I think the DNC wanted Hillary and did everything they could to get her the nomination within reason.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2017, 10:52:26 AM »
I think she did win the Primaries fair and square.

Look, did the DNC push for Hillary, sure... No argument there. Was there a desire to have her be the nominee? Absolutely, but votes counted and in the end, she had more votes. It was close, yes, but I don't believe anyone just cheated to give her the nomination.

Certainly I think the DNC wanted Hillary and did everything they could to get her the nomination within reason.

I don't know.  This doesn't look like fair and square to me:

DNC Chair Candidate Tom Perez Admits Democratic Primaries Were Rigged

Perez stated, “We heard loudly and clearly yesterday from Bernie supporters that the process was rigged, and it was. And you’ve got to be honest about it. That’s why we need a chair who is transparent.”

The comment was quickly retracted by Perez on Twitter after Clinton partisans and the Democratic establishment likely reprimanded him for the admission.

Perez tweeted, “I have been asked by friends about a quote and want to be clear about what I said and that I misspoke.”

When Sen. Bernie Sanders emerged as a viable challenger to Clinton in late 2015, former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz rescinded a ban on donations from lobbyists and PACs. This rule change paved the way for the establishment of the Hillary Victory Fund, which Politico uncovered was laundering money to the Clinton campaign under the false pretenses of fundraising for state Democratic Parties. Without this rule change, the Clinton campaign would have been outpaced by the Sanders campaign in fundraising.

Sanders’ supporters also criticized the Democratic primary debate schedule for benefitting Clinton. An email leaked from Clinton campaign chair John Podesta confirmed their suspicions that the debates were scheduled to favor Hillary Clinton.

Additionally, the system of super delegates was established to provide the illusion that the Democratic establishment held more power within the Democratic primaries than it actually did. The mainstream media inflated Clinton’s lead using super delegates, whose endorsements for Clinton were treated as a way for the Democratic Party to tell its supporters who to vote for. The small number of super delegates supporting Bernie Sanders portrayed the image that Sanders’ didn’t have a chance at winning the nomination, despite the results from voters suggesting otherwise.

Currently serving as DNC interim chair, former DNC vice chair, Donna Brazile was fired from CNN after leaked emails confirmed Brazile helped the Clinton campaign cheat before debates. Nevertheless, the Democratic establishment provided Brazile with impunity—as they tend to do with all instances of corruption that benefit the status quo.

http://observer.com/2017/02/dnc-chair-candidate-tom-perez-admits-democratic-primaries-rigged/

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2017, 11:19:41 AM »
I don't know.  This doesn't look like fair and square to me:

DNC Chair Candidate Tom Perez Admits Democratic Primaries Were Rigged

Perez stated, “We heard loudly and clearly yesterday from Bernie supporters that the process was rigged, and it was. And you’ve got to be honest about it. That’s why we need a chair who is transparent.”

The comment was quickly retracted by Perez on Twitter after Clinton partisans and the Democratic establishment likely reprimanded him for the admission.

Perez tweeted, “I have been asked by friends about a quote and want to be clear about what I said and that I misspoke.”

When Sen. Bernie Sanders emerged as a viable challenger to Clinton in late 2015, former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz rescinded a ban on donations from lobbyists and PACs. This rule change paved the way for the establishment of the Hillary Victory Fund, which Politico uncovered was laundering money to the Clinton campaign under the false pretenses of fundraising for state Democratic Parties. Without this rule change, the Clinton campaign would have been outpaced by the Sanders campaign in fundraising.

Sanders’ supporters also criticized the Democratic primary debate schedule for benefitting Clinton. An email leaked from Clinton campaign chair John Podesta confirmed their suspicions that the debates were scheduled to favor Hillary Clinton.

Additionally, the system of super delegates was established to provide the illusion that the Democratic establishment held more power within the Democratic primaries than it actually did. The mainstream media inflated Clinton’s lead using super delegates, whose endorsements for Clinton were treated as a way for the Democratic Party to tell its supporters who to vote for. The small number of super delegates supporting Bernie Sanders portrayed the image that Sanders’ didn’t have a chance at winning the nomination, despite the results from voters suggesting otherwise.

Currently serving as DNC interim chair, former DNC vice chair, Donna Brazile was fired from CNN after leaked emails confirmed Brazile helped the Clinton campaign cheat before debates. Nevertheless, the Democratic establishment provided Brazile with impunity—as they tend to do with all instances of corruption that benefit the status quo.

http://observer.com/2017/02/dnc-chair-candidate-tom-perez-admits-democratic-primaries-rigged/

I see the bold letters, but I don't believe it was "rigged".

Sorry.
I believe the votes were counted and they went in the order they went.

Now, were you to say that the DNC made sure that they did everything in their power to nudge people to Hillary.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2017, 02:07:15 PM »
That's roughly the same.

Perspective and all.

Then who is?

are you blind ?  the pic posted by CNN is early on shows white, the pic posted at speech time shows its packed.

CNN lies daily just accept it.
K

Skeeter

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2017, 02:08:52 PM »

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2017, 02:17:31 PM »
Are you? This has already been addressed.

are you fuking stupid or what? the link you gave shows pics early in the day you fuking imbecile.

go to this link http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel

and if you are capable see for yourself fukface!

as you are so fucking stupid I have posted the video

K

Skeeter

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2017, 02:20:35 PM »
are you fuking stupid or what? the link you gave shows pics early in the day you fuking imbecile.

go to this link http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel

and if you are capable see for yourself fukface!

as you are so fucking stupid I have posted the video

Go read the previous thread retard. I'm not doing this again.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2017, 02:22:29 PM »
Go read the previous thread retard. I'm not doing this again.

do what again? prove you are wrong you mental midget  ::)
K

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2017, 02:43:08 PM »
are you blind ?  the pic posted by CNN is early on shows white, the pic posted at speech time shows its packed.

CNN lies daily just accept it.

I think you have to think about viewing perspective is all I'm saying.

Perspective means a lot.

If you have a fence in front of you, you can't see past it. People are basically a fence at these low angles. That's all.

Skeeter

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2017, 03:01:04 PM »
I think you have to think about viewing perspective is all I'm saying.

Perspective means a lot.

If you have a fence in front of you, you can't see past it. People are basically a fence at these low angles. That's all.

Forget trying to reason with someone this stupid. This was already addressed in a thread weeks ago. His claims have been completely debunked. Bored_SHERIF would rather sniff trump's ball sack than accept reality.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2017, 04:19:22 PM »
Forget trying to reason with someone this stupid. This was already addressed in a thread weeks ago. His claims have been completely debunked. Bored_SHERIF would rather sniff trump's ball sack than accept reality.

sure imbecile and 1+1 = 3  ::)
K

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2017, 07:46:06 PM »
That's roughly the same.

Perspective and all.

Then who is?

Jake Tapper's probably the best there is right now. Fair, objective, equally critical of both sides. Dummies here wouldn't have a clue, though. Game show host ordered 'em not to watch.

Neutered cucks.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2017, 06:16:23 AM »
Jake Tapper's probably the best there is right now. Fair, objective, equally critical of both sides. Dummies here wouldn't have a clue, though. Game show host ordered 'em not to watch.

Neutered cucks.

lmao. ok....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2017, 10:32:35 AM »
That's roughly the same.

Perspective and all.

Then who is?

AGREED X1000

Skeeter

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2017, 10:35:34 AM »
AGREED X1000

This was already completely debunked in another thread.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=625041.0

Only the dumbest of the dumb don't get it. A trivial matter that the trump snowflakes keep melting over.