Author Topic: Anabolichalos Melting Chocolate Hero  (Read 5115 times)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Re: Anabolichalos Melting Chocolate Hero
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2017, 05:44:17 PM »
Like bodybuilding on 1500 cals per day?

hey freak  i know what walter white looks like and his has alot of knowledge on training and diet

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2017, 05:50:30 PM »
Like bodybuilding on 1500 cals per day?

My caloric intake varies but I'm not competing and have posted plenty of pics on under 2k calories. Also as one ages its best to keep calories lower.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2017, 06:11:42 PM »
hey freak since we are on this subject of low calories , mike mentzer diet on low calories as well, so did frank zane and most pros from the 70's

galeniko dieted on low calories

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2017, 02:19:04 AM »
With his cervical and lumbar fusions he really shouldn't be doing anything over head to begin with. I'm older then him with cervical and lumbar injuries and have no muscle wasting. I've also avoided surgery by working out in ways to avoid further damage and to strengthen spinal support muscle groups.

He literally broke his last lumbar fusion screw doing things he shouldn't have been doing.  

I have 3 damaged discs in my spine, L4/L5 and thoracic disc
I work around them , I manage to maintain a pretty decent year round look and remain relatively injury free, in fact I have only tweaked my back once in the gym in the last 5 years , I have had several twinges resulting in spasms from doing general household stuff.
I don't do any exercises bending over and all my dumbbell work for delts and arms is done seated.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2017, 02:22:18 AM »
the dude has a good soul and is a good man, leave him the fuck alone  >:(

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2017, 02:43:35 AM »
hey freak since we are on this subject of low calories , mike mentzer diet on low calories as well, so did frank zane and most pros from the 70's

galeniko dieted on low calories

Oh you're dieting, sorry about my confusion.

1500 to 1800  me and walter white have had several discussions on this as well, he doesnt eat much either

umm no , i train every day , if you eat clean and keep track of your calories,  2k is alot walter white eats lesst than 1800 a day to

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2017, 04:58:24 AM »
That must drive him crazy to see his body shrivel up like that. I would end up in a physc ward if I had to go through all that.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2017, 06:16:11 AM »
I have 3 damaged discs in my spine, L4/L5 and thoracic disc
I work around them , I manage to maintain a pretty decent year round look and remain relatively injury free, in fact I have only tweaked my back once in the gym in the last 5 years , I have had several twinges resulting in spasms from doing general household stuff.
I don't do any exercises bending over and all my dumbbell work for delts and arms is done seated.

How can somebody hurt their backs doing light leg press, leg extensions and rubber bands you must be more fragile than a snow flake, dont move around too much we dont want you hurting yourself.