Author Topic: Paging Halo, Halo are you there?  (Read 2560 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Paging Halo, Halo are you there?
« on: February 14, 2017, 06:46:50 AM »
ABC has announced the next Bachelorette will be black.  Obviously they didn't find a hot black chick but this is right up your alley.  Go to ABC.com and apply to be on the show.

Simple Simon

Re: Paging Halo, Halo are you there?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 06:47:21 AM »
hes posting as "Maxed natural"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 06:49:35 AM »

Can't keep up with the gimmicks anymore. I swear getbig has about 15 real members and the rest are gimmicks of gimmicks.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 06:50:23 AM »

Are you 100 % certain Maxed is Analogical Payload?
Q

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 07:07:17 AM »

You spend your entire days researching getbiggers posts and comparing accounts to see who could possibly be a gimmick, talk about wasting your life, go outside and get some fresh air,  you have mental issues seek help.

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 07:14:45 AM »
You spend your entire days researching getbiggers posts and comparing accounts to see who could possibly be a gimmick, talk about wasting your life, go outside and get some fresh air,  you have mental issues seek help.

it doesn't take much to recognise posting styles
Yours is you Goggle stuff, fuck it up, get owned then go on like it never happened, just like you did when you posted as "the trainer."

by the way you still haven't answered my question in how many grams or protein i should be eating on my cut.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 07:25:40 AM »
it doesn't take much to recognise posting styles
Yours is you Goggle stuff, fuck it up, get owned then go on like it never happened, just like you did when you posted as "the trainer."

by the way you still haven't answered my question in how many grams or protein i should be eating on my cut.

Are you sure you want to do this, challenging me on nutrition and you will end up owning yourself because I am an expert in the field but I will play along, the amount of protein depends on the type of diet you are using, low carb diet protein needs to be higher and the body will turn some of this protein into glucose for energy, high carb diet then protein needs to lower since the body will use the carbs for energy, no carb diet then protein needs to be low since you are trying to get your body into keto.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 07:31:29 AM »
Are you sure you want to do this, challenging me on nutrition and you will end up owning yourself because I am an expert in the field but I will play along, the amount of protein depends on the type of diet you are using, low carb diet protein needs to be higher and the body will turn some of this protein into glucose for energy, high carb diet then protein needs to lower since the body will use the carbs for energy, no carb diet then protein needs to be low since you are trying to get your body into keto.

Holy shit, that is the longest single sentence I have ever seen.   :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2017, 07:37:42 AM »

nope, not even close holmes

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2017, 08:27:46 AM »

Its a keto diet, cant you remember our last discussion, you said I should eat 75% fats and 25% protein, so, how many grams of protein should I be eating?

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2017, 08:29:37 AM »
it should have had three full stops.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2017, 08:53:07 AM »
Its a keto diet, cant you remember our last discussion, you said I should eat 75% fats and 25% protein, so, how many grams of protein should I be eating?

I already gave you the breakdown so go calculate it yourself I am not going to break it down for you dumbass.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2017, 08:55:15 AM »
  Go to ABC.com and apply to be on the show.

"gotta get on a cycle, bacholrette taping starts in 12 weeks"  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2017, 10:29:39 AM »
That wasn't a run on, it was a marathon.

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2017, 11:34:49 AM »
I already gave you the breakdown so go calculate it yourself I am not going to break it down for you dumbass.

no you didnt you just wrote 75% fats and 25% protein, so, what amount of protein should I be eating bearing in mind Im 203 at around 7% onstage.

How hard can it be?

Well, i will tell you, you cant commit because in order for me to be in a calorific deficit you will have to tell me a very low protein amount which will make you look stupid (more than you already do)

Now, try and dig yourself out of another hole you have got yourself into , or do what you normally do and just ignore it and move on.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2017, 02:19:58 PM »
Looks like he moved on.   LOL  :D

Hack Benchers

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2017, 02:26:10 PM »
Business trip

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2017, 02:36:50 PM »
no you didnt you just wrote 75% fats and 25% protein, so, what amount of protein should I be eating bearing in mind Im 203 at around 7% onstage.

How hard can it be?

Well, i will tell you, you cant commit because in order for me to be in a calorific deficit you will have to tell me a very low protein amount which will make you look stupid (more than you already do)

Now, try and dig yourself out of another hole you have got yourself into , or do what you normally do and just ignore it and move on.

Ok shit for brains you want to test me lets do it, you would eat 122 grams of protein, the reason why you want to keep your protein intake low is the aim of a keto diet is to let your body burn fat for energy so if your protein intake is too high the body will convert it to glucose for energy and take you out of ketosis, now go sit your ass down and rest your chicken legs.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2017, 02:45:09 PM »
Ok shit for brains you want to test me lets do it, you would eat 122 grams of protein, the reason why you want to keep your protein intake low is the aim of a keto diet is to let your body burn fat for energy so if your protein intake is too high the body will convert it to glucose for energy and take you out of ketosis, now go sit your ass down and rest your chicken legs.

Second longest, single sentence ever.   :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2017, 04:45:04 PM »

No, that's Joon's gimmick number 26,495

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2017, 10:54:31 PM »

hahaha...you have just sat down and worked out a protein level so the fats added equates to 2000 cals in total.

Adonis principles of peace

Why dont you advice 200 gms?
you have already said you dont have to count cals so whats the problem?

hang on I think I worked it out wrong...
If Im eating 122 gms of protein then I should be eating 366gms of fat if I have a 75/25 split.
that works out at 3682 calories for my cut is that correct?

MaxedNatural

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2017, 11:04:38 PM »

::) Hi Halo.

MaxedNatural

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2017, 11:08:46 PM »
Can't keep up with the gimmicks anymore. I swear getbig has about 15 real members and the rest are gimmicks of gimmicks.

Who are these "gimmicks" that you write of?
There are a few of you aaaaalways going on about gimmicks.. but where/who are they?
What, anyone with under 5,000 posts is considered a gimmick these days?
I'm clearly not Halo, clearly not Uncle Junior...
I'm fucking me, MaxedNatural and Meta-physical.

MaxedNatural

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2017, 11:26:59 PM »
Business trip

in/to Dubai, India
or Cuba, Belgium?

Regarding Halo MIA

He was always a bit weird/off.. add in tonnes of artificial hormones and you get "light weight baby".
The type of guy who just snaps one day, kills his pregnant pro gf with a vicious german-shepherd-like spine-break then goes on a police-chase in his cheap shitty slow-ass Merc all-while shouting out the window "RC IS THE GREATEST!!!".

Perhaps the prophecy came true. Dead by police gunshot to the head after that ^ + smashing his Merc into a pole while checking out his 18" pythons of peace.

Now checking Euro news..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2017, 11:33:46 PM »
::) Hi Halo.

But, but.... your analballslicker bro  :D

although its obvious you're not as your IQ appears to be above a houseplant

analballslickers IQ is average AT BEST