Author Topic: Breaking: Trump expects Russia to ‘return Crimea' – White House  (Read 4498 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Breaking: Trump expects Russia to ‘return Crimea' – White House
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2017, 12:17:44 PM »
little igor you are nothing more than an anti-American paid russian troll who was paid to pretend to be pro-trump on here for the last year (and other sites) as the Kremlin thought Trump would lift the sanctions once he got elected, and now that Trump has shown he wont remove them, you will now be anti-trump. You are a joke and a waste of money as you accomplished nothing and fooled no one.

Nah, I'm not anti-American and definitely not anti-Trump.
I very much like his ideas and character. Sincerely.

Would like to see better relations between USA and Russia though. I see no reason to keep them artificially bad. It would be good for the rest too.

James

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2017, 12:19:37 PM »
Nah, I'm not anti-American and definitely not anti-Trump.
I very much like his ideas. Sincerely.

Would like to see better relations between USA and Russia though. I see no reason to keep them artificially bad. It would be good for my place too.

oh look its igor the paid for russian troll

what floor do you work on?

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2017, 12:26:42 PM »
oh look its igor the paid for russian troll

what floor do you work on ?

I was a Facebook sock puppet for the CIA
http://www.itworld.com/article/2744211/networking-hardware/i-was-a-facebook-sock-puppet-for-the-cia.html

James

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2017, 12:33:26 PM »
Answer the question igor:

what floor do you work on?

No, you reveal your floor champ

Remember that unlike you, Russia has first hand info on your operations. Not just made up allegations.

James

« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2017, 12:35:53 PM »
mass243 little igor you only make a 1000 a month to spread your lies,  you are pathetic...

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2017, 12:54:17 PM »

James, is this what you are trying there? Snowden revealed something which seems very fitting to your recent behavior here...

One of the many pressing stories that remains to be told from the Snowden archive is how western intelligence agencies are attempting to manipulate and control online discourse with extreme tactics of deception and reputation-destruction.

https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2017, 01:00:43 PM »

He's got a point. Obama let Putin and the Russian Federation do what they pleased for his entire stay as President, he had the RESET button and the FLEXIBILITY during his 2nd term...and now all of a sudden we aren't being "hard" enough on the Russians? The Russians are barely a regional power, a substandard military, no blue water navy and a complete inability to project any real power.  Their performance in Syria wasn't all that great although they came away with a total victory and humiliation of Obama. They will punch above their weight via political and cyber warfare means and leverage what they can to for small victories.

But, yes, we need to rattle the sabers and waste 2 generations worth of capital on a huge military buildup to make sure Ivan doesn't come stormin' through the Fulda Gap like the old days!

Bloody hell, how much more money is needed here? a defense budget of more than 600 billion dollars and a report the other day as revealed that the Army isn't even close to 50% total readiness. My god.

James

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2017, 01:02:42 PM »
James, is this what you are trying there? Snowden revealed something which seems very fitting to your recent behavior here...

One of the many pressing stories that remains to be told from the Snowden archive is how western intelligence agencies are attempting to manipulate and control online discourse with extreme tactics of deception and reputation-destruction.

https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

oh look its mass243 igor the paid russian troll again earning his 1000 a month with his anti-american post... you are pathetic!

How did those sanctions getting removed workout for ya?   ::)  ::)  ::)

GOD Bless Trump!!!

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2017, 01:05:51 PM »
James, it's game over. Your own guy burnt your ass. Russia is only learning from the best.

I'm not sure if you're using your tax payers money responsibly trying to destroy my reputation on GB though  ;D

New Snowden Doc Reveals How GCHQ/NSA Use The Internet To 'Manipulate, Deceive And Destroy Reputations'

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140224/17054826340/new-snowden-doc-reveals-how-gchqnsa-use-internet-to-manipulate-deceive-destroy-reputations.shtml