Author Topic: MILO Thrashes Heckling Muslim Women At New Mexico  (Read 12041 times)

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: MILO Thrashes Heckling Muslim Women At New Mexico
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2017, 04:45:52 PM »
Viking11, I am a Christian man who has devoted his life to following Christ's teachings. I seek to fulfill my humanity to the fullest. With that said, I've had so many questions regarding the Gospels vs the letters of Paul, etc. I've studied the four Gospels quite a bit and you are correct - not once does Jesus even mention sexuality, except for adultery and divorce. I can't understand how something so crucial and vital to mainstream Christianity's faith was not even considered during Jesus' ministry. There are those that claim that the bible is innerant, meaning that it wouldn't matter because everything written in the Bible came from Jesus anyways. It's really a confusing one.
What are your thoughts on the matter?
He stated he didn't come to abolish the law, but to complete it...  which he did by eliminating the need for Sacrifice, by Sacrificing himself...  I'm not a Christian, but I studied it for a couple years while attending a pentacostal style church, also talked in tongues, and taught the children's church..I moved on as it wasn't for me.. I now embace all, but am bound by none.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2017, 04:46:30 PM »
Muslims are a ridiculous bunch. Their cultural/political ideology and religion is total shit. It's all poison. You see these dipshits praying on their knees and with their ass up in the air, five times each day, and cannot even fathom the f aggotry. But then again, the word Muslim means "to submit", so I guess they enjoy being subservient to their delusion.

All religion is cancerous, but Islam is extremely dangerous. Truth is, it's a political system masqueraded as religion. Muslims believe this Mohamed clown was some perfect human. Tosser was a mentally ill pedophile mass-murderer. Fact.

The world could stand to lighten its human load. There are approximately 1.4 billion Moozies.

Fuck Islam and everyone who has it as their faith or gives it a pass.

Amen to That! ;D

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2017, 04:50:40 PM »
Jesus Christ did say

“Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?  So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” Matthew 19:4-6

That applies to spiritual marriage, not homosexuality..   Specifically Twin Flames, and not everyone is one... so the rest of humanity is just fucked, by not able to fuck as they choose?   This is the kind of crap Lucifer had a problem with, and on this stuff he was right.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2017, 04:53:11 PM »
Viking11, I am a Christian man who has devoted his life to following Christ's teachings. I seek to fulfill my humanity to the fullest. With that said, I've had so many questions regarding the Gospels vs the letters of Paul, etc. I've studied the four Gospels quite a bit and you are correct - not once does Jesus even mention sexuality, except for adultery and divorce. I can't understand how something so crucial and vital to mainstream Christianity's faith was not even considered during Jesus' ministry. There are those that claim that the bible is innerant, meaning that it wouldn't matter because everything written in the Bible came from Jesus anyways. It's really a confusing one.
What are your thoughts on the matter?
He really didn't talk about sex, because he didn't care. Paul seems to have had latent homosexual traits, which may have been the burden he alleged to. Not a Paul fan, but he could write beautifully at times.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2017, 04:55:37 PM »
THIS is the guy that needs to be Trump's spokesperson, media rep, and leading his PR

Instead POTUS has a bunch of incompetent pussies and weak minded people in front of the media

Let SNL make fun of him like they do the other Trump clowns..

Oh thats right.. they wouldn't.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2017, 04:57:10 PM »
THIS is the guy that needs to be Trump's spokesperson, media rep, and leading his PR

Instead POTUS has a bunch of incompetent pussies and weak minded people in front of the media

Not a bad idea ...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2017, 05:16:40 PM »

That applies to spiritual marriage, not homosexuality..   Specifically Twin Flames, and not everyone is one... so the rest of humanity is just fucked, by not able to fuck as they choose?   This is the kind of crap Lucifer had a problem with, and on this stuff he was right.
Basically, bad angel wanted to do what he wanted, and advocated for Humanity to do the same?
Misery loves company?

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2017, 05:47:07 PM »
Basically, bad angel wanted to do what he wanted, and advocated for Humanity to do the same?
Misery loves company?
He isn't that into sex, more of a snobbish aesthete actually. Kinda like Michael in a lot of ways. Lilith is the sexual one. Though you're right, he didn't agree with God's rules for humanity.. thought he was on bullshit.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2017, 05:52:53 PM »

Idk how'd that would work since he's not a U.S. citizen
a

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2017, 06:13:01 PM »
He isn't that into sex, more of a snobbish aesthete actually. Kinda like Michael in a lot of ways. Lilith is the sexual one. Though you're right, he didn't agree with God's rules for humanity.. thought he was on bullshit.
Now Lilith, forerunner to Eve. She didn't like missionary and wanted to be on top, and to be dominant. Got pissed that she had to listen to Adam, rolled out and became promiscuous with (?)
Real interesting story, should have been included in Genesis.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2017, 07:26:34 PM »
Now Lilith, forerunner to Eve. She didn't like missionary and wanted to be on top, and to be dominant. Got pissed that she had to listen to Adam, rolled out and became promiscuous with (?)
Real interesting story, should have been included in Genesis.
She is mysterious. That is one account. She was the first demon, made by Lucifer in other accounts. Others have said that she was made by God, to be his consort, but she rejected him and was banished where she met Lucifer. Not totally sure, but their love story is well known and they created Offspring which was forbidden- Satan's Seeds.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2017, 06:16:30 AM »
Sigh, when religious people talk so certain about a fairytale it's real scary.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2017, 07:54:11 AM »

No, that doesn't apply to spiritual marriage.  In the entire chapter 19 of Matthew, Jesus is speaking of physical, earthly marriage and divorce.  In addition, did you miss the word "flesh" in verses 5 and 6 below?  Here, I'll post it again.

“Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?  So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” Matthew 19:4-6

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2017, 09:52:17 AM »
No, that doesn't apply to spiritual marriage.  In the entire chapter 19 of Matthew, Jesus is speaking of physical, earthly marriage and divorce.  In addition, did you miss the word "flesh" in verses 5 and 6 below?  Here, I'll post it again.

“Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?  So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” Matthew 19:4-6
This, but he's not going to believe you. No idea where he gets his info/studied. Very basic stuff here. First bad sign was "pentacostal"....

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2017, 11:15:57 AM »
Finally listened to this clown. The collective IQ of his audience was about 12. His facts are broad generalizations.  Anyone with a decent intellect can fuck this retard up. He's the male version of Ann coulter. Just preaching to retards what they want to hear.

When did you turn into a pussy? ???
S

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2017, 11:17:54 AM »
This, but he's not going to believe you. No idea where he gets his info/studied. Very basic stuff here. First bad sign was "pentacostal"....

LOL...I was thinking the same.   :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2017, 03:17:54 PM »
When did you turn into a pussy? ???

The pussies are the one sucking the homo's cock like he's something special.  Guy is a little douche fag

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2017, 05:23:21 PM »

Folklore

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2017, 06:25:38 PM »
Wrong assumption... I'm not religious. Certainly not a Christian, I went to that church because my ex wife dragged me to "save' our marriage.  In fact, I am not in accord with those beliefs, but explaining them. Why is this hard?  I know what I know because I have a connection to those things. As the key maker in the movie said, we know what we must know. If you are spiritually awakened, you find all the answers in you. As the Nazarene said, "The Kingdom of Heaven is within you",  so is hell for some.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2017, 06:30:39 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2017, 06:41:49 PM »
I'm familiar with Leviticus..  Christ isn't in it! I also know what abomination means..  as in angelic hybrids are an abomination as their creation is forbidden..   I don't follow childish myths, just reality.. you misread me completely...

What's that got to do with anything?

"God doesn't give a rat's ass," you said; OT disagrees.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2017, 09:49:36 AM »
Sad this Milos on bill Maher. What a turd.  Flaming homo who just trolls for a living. Then recites made up stats as facts with no reference. Even hates himself so much he constantly ridicules homos but you can tell it's about him.  He is a self loathing fag. Why do you guys worship him so much ? It's pretty pathetic.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2017, 10:01:28 AM »
The lefts fascination with him is just as bad.

Every time he speaks, they melt. It's just like the Christian groups hating Marilyn Manson.

If they ignored him, I wouldn't know who he was. They produce the platform because they are so angry about anyone who disagrees with anything they say.

It's stupid.

If they said, ok. Well enjoy yourself ignored him, he would have no power.

Idiots.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2017, 10:58:13 AM »
Muslims are a ridiculous bunch. Their cultural/political ideology and religion is total shit. It's all poison. You see these dipshits praying on their knees and with their ass up in the air, five times each day, and cannot even fathom the f aggotry. But then again, the word Muslim means "to submit", so I guess they enjoy being subservient to their delusion.

All religion is cancerous, but Islam is extremely dangerous. Truth is, it's a political system masqueraded as religion. Muslims believe this Mohamed clown was some perfect human. Tosser was a mentally ill pedophile mass-murderer. Fact.

The world could stand to lighten its human load. There are approximately 1.4 billion Moozies.

Fuck Islam and everyone who has it as their faith or gives it a pass.

Well said -- its a very dangerous brainwashing indoctrination
All who follow / believe in islam are Not Ever To Be Trusted
And Should Not Be Allowed out of Their own Muslim Country's.

Japan Has The Best Ways To Deal With Them.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2017, 12:37:32 PM »
Sad this Milos on bill Maher. What a turd.  Flaming homo who just trolls for a living. Then recites made up stats as facts with no reference. Even hates himself so much he constantly ridicules homos but you can tell it's about him.  He is a self loathing fag. Why do you guys worship him so much ? It's pretty pathetic.

Kinda like you and SF on this board, huh?

Except Milo actually takes a side whereas you gooks only take the side that seems edgy.
a