Author Topic: MILO Thrashes Heckling Muslim Women At New Mexico  (Read 12034 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: MILO Thrashes Heckling Muslim Women At New Mexico
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2017, 01:25:16 PM »
Meltdown about politics.  ;D ;D
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2017, 02:29:48 PM »
Kinda like you and SF on this board, huh?

Except Milo actually takes a side whereas you gooks only take the side that seems edgy.

Lol.  Seems you want to shove his little cock in your mouth.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2017, 03:00:26 PM »
Except Milo actually takes a side whereas you gooks only take the side that seems edgy.

Right there, definitely takes a side. Here he sides with pedophiles:

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2017, 03:03:52 PM »
Right there, definitely takes a side. Here he sides with pedophiles:

He has no side.  he just takes the opposite of everyone else to get a rise.  Tell him it's sunny out on a sunny day and he'll argue it's cloudy and rainy.  He's a fucking self hating homo.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2017, 03:10:56 PM »
He has no side.  he just takes the opposite of everyone else to get a rise.  Tell him it's sunny out on a sunny day and he'll argue it's cloudy and rainy.  He's a fucking self hating homo.

Perhaps. Seems particularly passionate about pedophilia, though:

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2017, 04:47:14 PM »
He has no side.  he just takes the opposite of everyone else to get a rise.  Tell him it's sunny out on a sunny day and he'll argue it's cloudy and rainy.  He's a fucking self hating homo.

You remind me of ThongManiac. Very insecure/lacking knowledge/immature.

You make a lot of homosexual comments so the self-hate appears to be very strong with you except you do not admit it. Perhaps you are projecting?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2017, 04:55:39 PM »
Kinda like you and SF on this board, huh?

Not the edgy side. It is much more an attempt to "follow the crowd" side that is portrayed as the norm nowadays.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2017, 07:13:06 PM »

You remind me of ThongManiac. Very insecure/lacking knowledge/immature.

You make a lot of homosexual comments so the self-hate appears to be very strong with you except you do not admit it. Perhaps you are projecting?

Another lover of this homo.  What's the deal?  I guaranfuckingtee that everyone one of you a year ago though Trump was the biggest piece of shit and the this milo fag is a piece of shit yet now you fucking adore them like they're Gods.  sad to see have void your lives are that you needed someone like Trump to fill it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2017, 07:31:52 PM »
This just popped up...

Probably fake news though.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/19/video-surfaces-of-milo-yiannopoulos-defending-pedophilia-acu-board-reportedly-not-consulted-on-cpac-invite/?utm_content=buffer336e1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

"Here is a longer cut where Milo Yiannopoulos says that he "is advocating" for legal sex between 13 year olds! & older men."

From an article. Milos was basically implying that sex with someone who has reached puberty, say 13, can be a positive experience for the 13 year old.
X

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2017, 10:24:08 PM »
From the horses mouth:

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/posts/851263248344905

A note for idiots (UPDATED):
I do not support pedophilia. Period. It is a vile and disgusting crime, perhaps the very worst. There are selectively edited videos doing the rounds, as part of a co-ordinated effort to discredit me from establishment Republicans, that suggest I am soft on the subject.
If it somehow comes across (through my own sloppy phrasing or through deceptive editing) that I meant any of the ugly things alleged, let me set the record straight: I am completely disgusted by the abuse of children.
Some facts to consider:
1. I have outed THREE pedophiles in my career as a journalist. That's three more than any of my critics and a peculiar strategy for a supposed pedophile apologist.
(a) Luke Bozier, former business partner of Louise Mensch
http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/…/menshn-co-founder-embroile…/
http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/…/…/3746/luke-bozier-arrested/
(b) Nicholas Nyberg, anti-GamerGate activist who self-described as a pedophile and white nationalist
http://www.breitbart.com/…/leading-gamergate-critic-sarah-…/
(c) Chris Leydon, a London photographer who has a rape trial starting March 13 thanks to my reporting.
http://www.breitbart.com/…/tech-city-darling-chris-leydon-…/
2. I have repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophiles in my journalism.
http://www.breitbart.com/…/heres-why-the-progressive-left-…/
3. I have never defended and would never defend child abusers, as my reporting history shows. The world is messy and complicated, and I recognize it as such, as this furore demonstrates. But that is a red line for any decent person.
4. The videos do not show what people say they show. I *did* joke about giving better head as a result of clerical sexual abuse committed against me when I was a teen. If I choose to deal in an edgy way on an internet livestream with a crime I was the victim of that's my prerogative. It's no different to gallows humor from AIDS sufferers.
5. National Review, whose journalists are tweeting about this, published an article defending Salon for giving a pedophile a platform.
6. I did say that there are relationships between younger men and older men that can help a young gay man escape from a lack of support or understanding at home. That's perfectly true and every gay man knows it. But I was not talking about anything illegal and I was not referring to pre-pubescent boys.
7. I said in the same "Drunken Peasants" podcast from which the footage is taken that I agree with the current age of consent.
8. I shouldn't have used the word "boy" when I talked about those relationships between older men and younger gay men. (I was talking about my own relationship when I was 17 with a man who was 29. The age of consent in the UK is 16.) That was a mistake. Gay men often use the word "boy" when they refer to consenting adults. I understand that heterosexual people might not know that, so it was a sloppy choice of words that I regret.
9. This rush to judgment from establishment conservatives who hate Trump as much as they hate me, before I have had any chance to provide context or a response, is one of the big reasons gays vote Democrat.
10. In case there is any lingering doubt, here's me, in the same interview the other footage is taken from, affirming that the current legal age of consent is about right: "And I think the law is probably about right. It's probably roughly the right age. I think it's probably about ok. But there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age. I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who were sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world, by the way."

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2017, 10:29:24 PM »
"There's a video going around that purports to show me saying anti-semitic things (nope) and advocating for pedophilia (big nope). The shocking thing? It's Republicans doing it. Sad to see establishment types collapse into the same tactics as social justice warriors: name calling, deceptively edited videos, confected moral outrage and public shaming. This is why they deserve to burn -- and why they are burning. Here's how I actually feel about pedophilia, which you'd know if you'd actually watched or read anything I've ever done. Or, you know, if you had two brain cells to rub together. There's only one appropriate response to this sort of behavior, and it's a gigantic FUCK YOU! "

21 Sep 2015, article from Milo:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/21/heres-why-the-progressive-left-keeps-sticking-up-for-pedophiles/

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2017, 06:44:27 AM »
Sad this Milos on bill Maher. What a turd.  Flaming homo who just trolls for a living. Then recites made up stats as facts with no reference. Even hates himself so much he constantly ridicules homos but you can tell it's about him.  He is a self loathing fag. Why do you guys worship him so much ? It's pretty pathetic.

I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan, but I think he acts as a good counterbalance to the constant barrage of leftist arguments and ideas that we usually are exposed to.
The comments he made regarding pedophillia, are hardly unique, especially in the gay community.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2017, 07:13:51 AM »
People need to watch the entire video.  When Milos tried calling the ex spy an idiot the guy just laughed at him because he would snap his neck in a second.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2017, 12:17:23 AM »
I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan, but I think he acts as a good counterbalance to the constant barrage of leftist arguments and ideas that we usually are exposed to.
The comments he made regarding pedophillia, are hardly unique, especially in the gay community.

Un-fucking-real.

Party before soul, yeah?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2017, 02:38:12 AM »
Un-fucking-real.

Party before soul, yeah?

They really aren't. I had a discussion with Tim Fogarty on here a year back and he appeared to hold similar views to Milo on this topic, as well as several prominent gay rights campaigners and figures.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2017, 02:57:44 AM »
Q

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2017, 08:55:55 AM »
They really aren't. I had a discussion with Tim Fogarty on here a year back and he appeared to hold similar views to Milo on this topic, as well as several prominent gay rights campaigners and figures.

Which makes it ok?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2017, 08:58:36 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2017, 08:58:53 AM »

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2017, 09:50:42 AM »
Which makes it ok?

I don't think it's okay, but it seems unfair to only attack Milo on his comments when so many others have said the same thing. If it hasn't ruined them, then it shouldn't ruin him.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2017, 09:51:21 AM »
I don't think it's okay, but it seems unfair to only attack Milo on his comments when so many others have said the same thing. If it hasn't ruined them, then it shouldn't ruin him.

Funny you say that!!! (7 min mark onward)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBYM0dQ4zUU&t=420s
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2017, 10:32:39 AM »
This is because Fat Ron and The Mods LOVE this type of angry, Alt-Right stuff.  ;)

As for the masses of getbig members? They are mostly faggots who long to be out of the closet like Milo. Getbiggers long to publicly admit to wanting to "suck & swallow" big, beautiful, rock-hard Black cocks, and to take those beautiful rock-hard Black cocks right up the ass:D

Team #MAGA!

a

Nails

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2017, 10:47:48 AM »
Bill Maher is a fagggot also, he should of been off the air years ago

But someone has to play the devils advocate, or else its a shitty show with everyone agreeing with each other. But its a shitty submit to try and make jokes out of

Funny you say that!!! (7 min mark onward)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBYM0dQ4zUU&t=420s