Author Topic: Are you a Sushi 1 or 2 Biter?  (Read 10809 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Are you a Sushi 1 or 2 Biter?
« on: February 15, 2017, 12:41:32 PM »
I cannot stand douche assholes that take multiple bites of a piece of sushi. Just pop that bitch in. Even worse is when they have chopsticks and take a bite and the rest falls apart from the chopstick so they're scrambling to save it.  People don't even realize using chopsticks to eat sushi is wrong.  it was designed as a finger food.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: Are you a Sushi 1 or 2 Biter?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 12:48:25 PM »
1 bite
U

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

Hack Benchers

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 01:08:01 PM »
2 biter. Sushi is to big to fit in my little manlet mouth at once. You could not have described it any better concerning the sushi falling apart (biting + chopstick scenario).......that is totally me LOL

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 01:09:08 PM »
Real men eat sashimi

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 01:10:08 PM »
1pc 1 bite. Wtf

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 01:15:32 PM »
i have never eaten Sushi in my life.

I walk past a Yo Sushi place each week and still cant work out why anyone would sit there picking bowls off a conveyor belt that others could have opened and fucked about with.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 01:19:53 PM »

I walk past a Yo Sushi place each week and still cant work out why anyone would sit there picking bowls off a conveyor belt that others could have opened and fucked about with.
WHAT???!!!!
Find a good sushi place, you will like it for life.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 02:04:28 PM »
I got sick on sushi once and haven't returned.  :-X  :-X  :-X

It's hard to find GOOD sushi in my neck of the woods.
a

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2017, 02:06:31 PM »
How the fuck u get more than one bite from sushi?I only eat vegetable sushi but definitely one bite.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2017, 02:26:54 PM »
There is no such thing as a 2 biter.

I refuse to believe that anyone that has been to something more than a sushi buffet or all you can eat sushi joint would dare desecrate sushi by not eating it in one bite, unless of course they are eating a hand roll.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2017, 02:27:27 PM »
I got sick on sushi once and haven't returned.  :-X  :-X  :-X

It's hard to find GOOD sushi in my neck of the woods.

Tough out there in Slovenia.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2017, 02:30:14 PM »

You seem a bit paranoid.  Side note, at most of these places you can order from a table or bar as well, bypassing the belt entirely.

taedium

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2017, 02:58:08 PM »
Lean to make it yourself. After spending $600+/month on sushi for years and spending many hours at sushi bars watching the sushi chefs, my sushi is fuckin great. Hardest part is getting a reliable source of fish. (yellowtail/hamachi, tuna/maguru, toro, salmon etc...).

*snip*
Make spicy mayo by mixxing Siracha in with the japanese mayo till its a pale orange. Spicy mayo in sushi nplaces always looks more orange.. If u make it as orange as them itll b too spicy.

Drizzle the spicy mayo over top the scallop mixture.. Then drizzle some Eel Sauce (just buy that shit ready made.. Too hard to make) in a zigbzag pattern like the spicy mayo.. Use more spicy mayo than Eel sauce though.

Put itbin a toaster oven and bake it till the white mayo starts to brown a lil in spots. Take it out and dip itbin low sodium soy sauce and wasabi. Either use wasabi bought from a sushi place or make your own using wasabi powder from the store. Dont use the ready made paste from the store. Itll be spicy but wont have a wasabi flavor.

Repeat for the other 4 pieces (usually 8 pieces per roll).

Now youve got a $15 Diablo roll for $5.

Or, pick up a package of crab sticks, a couple avocados, a brick of cream cheese, a pack of egg roll wrappers, a bottle of eel sauce and either ready-made spicy mayo or make your own spicey mayo with the above recipe.

Cut out the avocado and cream cheese into chunks the size of the crab sticks. Put it diagonal on the wonton wrapper (chec yyoutube for how to make an eggroll).. put a little bit of water on your finger tip and red in it along the edges of the wonton wrapper. All four edges that is... Wrap it up like an egg roll and deep fry it until it turns a light brown. Get a couple bowls have one with eel sauce and one with spicy mayo. Dip the rolls into rhe sauces before taking a bite. I prefer to dip itbin both the eel and spicy mayo... Helps if you cut the rolls in half at an angle first. .... Easy California egg roll.

I hope you are joking. You are trying to come off as a sushi connoisseur and you put fucking cream cheese in your rolls? That is the epitome of sacrilege.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2017, 03:29:57 PM »
I`ve never tried sushi and have no desire to.  :(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2017, 06:30:22 PM »

If you like eating pussy then sushi is a breeze.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2017, 06:44:42 PM »

I don't eat seafood at all. Hate ALL seafood. Nasty garbage.
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2017, 07:13:42 PM »

Hard to believe since u are close to 200 yrs old, still have plenty time to try

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2017, 07:15:56 PM »
Real men eat sashimi

Boom end of thread

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2017, 07:19:12 PM »
Real men who train eat hamachi nigiri with a boatload of wasabi & toss the ginger on the floor.

Justicio

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2017, 08:08:58 PM »
Sushi is kinda shitty. If I do go for sushi, then it will be 1 bite. Ain't no one got time for cleaning all that up.
HOWEVER! Sashimi blows sushi out of the water (no pun intended) (okay maybe pun intended)
A clean, thick cut of sashimi deserves to be enjoyed slowly...2 bites for sure

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
a

Hack Benchers

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2017, 09:18:12 PM »

What!! You autistic SOB!!

J/k  ;D Just give it a try bro!

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2017, 10:01:18 PM »
Lean to make it yourself. After spending $600+/month on sushi for years and spending many hours at sushi bars watching the sushi chefs, my sushi is fuckin great. Hardest part is getting a reliable source of fish. (yellowtail/hamachi, tuna/maguru, toro, salmon etc...).

Theres a cpl local resturants whos owner drives to long beach every morning to get fish so im lucky.

You can make your own baked or deep fried rolls if the fish is questionable or if all u can get is crab.

Make or buy a ready made california roll. Buy 2-3 BIG scallops (not the small ones or scallops in a bag frozen).. Chop the scallops into cubes boutbthe size as bullion cubes and mix them up in JAPANESE Mayo (like KewPie Mayo.. Although there are many different brands of japanese mayo.. Dont use american mayo).

Place 4 pieces of the sushi face up on a piece of tinfoil and pour half the scallop mixture over top of the sushi.

Make spicy mayo by mixxing Siracha in with the japanese mayo till its a pale orange. Spicy mayo in sushi nplaces always looks more orange.. If u make it as orange as them itll b too spicy.

Drizzle the spicy mayo over top the scallop mixture.. Then drizzle some Eel Sauce (just buy that shit ready made.. Too hard to make) in a zigbzag pattern like the spicy mayo.. Use more spicy mayo than Eel sauce though.

Put itbin a toaster oven and bake it till the white mayo starts to brown a lil in spots. Take it out and dip itbin low sodium soy sauce and wasabi. Either use wasabi bought from a sushi place or make your own using wasabi powder from the store. Dont use the ready made paste from the store. Itll be spicy but wont have a wasabi flavor.

Repeat for the other 4 pieces (usually 8 pieces per roll).

Now youve got a $15 Diablo roll for $5.

Or, pick up a package of crab sticks, a couple avocados, a brick of cream cheese, a pack of egg roll wrappers, a bottle of eel sauce and either ready-made spicy mayo or make your own spicey mayo with the above recipe.

Cut out the avocado and cream cheese into chunks the size of the crab sticks. Put it diagonal on the wonton wrapper (chec yyoutube for how to make an eggroll).. put a little bit of water on your finger tip and red in it along the edges of the wonton wrapper. All four edges that is... Wrap it up like an egg roll and deep fry it until it turns a light brown. Get a couple bowls have one with eel sauce and one with spicy mayo. Dip the rolls into rhe sauces before taking a bite. I prefer to dip itbin both the eel and spicy mayo... Helps if you cut the rolls in half at an angle first. .... Easy California egg roll.

worlds longest story about raw fish fingers.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2017, 10:16:53 PM »
POP THAT BITCH IN!

of peace
Q