Author Topic: Levin unpacks the real scandal behind Michael Flynn's resignation - See more at:  (Read 1279 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
You guys can go on and debate, agree disagre, kiss each other's butts or whatever all you want. It's black and white, it's ALWAYS been black and white.  I said this last week. Obama, Clinton and money man Soros are behind this.

Levin unpacks the real scandal behind Michael Flynn's resignation - See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/02/levin-unpacks-the-real-scandal-behind-michael-flynns-resignation#sthash.bZDTQS3b.dpuf

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Question: Did Hillary force Kelly to call the Russian ambassador about sanctions ? No.
Did  liberals force him to lie the VP about it? No

Next...

Next what Howard? I'm never said he didn't misrepresent what he said but he didn't break any law and Trump did the right thing. No way in hell you or anyone else can tell me that Obama and his cohorts are trying to derail this administration. I've said these people (Obama, etc) are lying treasonous pigs. This is fact 

gothorium

Lets investigate Obama email.

Hillary probably sent him a few.

And clinton foundation.

And voter fraud in 2008 and 2012

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Flynn worked for Turkey... sooooooo

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Next what Howard? I'm never said he didn't misrepresent what he said but he didn't break any law and Trump did the right thing. No way in hell you or anyone else can tell me that Obama and his cohorts are trying to derail this administration. I've said these people (Obama, etc) are lying treasonous pigs. This is fact 

You wanna keep this stance now?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
You wanna keep this stance now?

It is what it is and Trump promptly fired him. But will I go back on my stance that Obama, Clinton and Soros are behind almost all other scandals, the push backs against Trump and the liberal courts (i.e. Seattle) that are more politically driven than law driven...not a chance. Obama still controls the liberal justice systems.

Skeeter

It is what it is and Trump promptly fired him. But will I go back on my stance that Obama, Clinton and Soros are behind almost all other scandals, the push backs against Trump and the liberal courts (i.e. Seattle) that are more politically driven than law driven...not a chance. Obama still controls the liberal justice systems.

I hear that they also cause Earthquakes, hurricanes, and supernovas.  ::)

Nick Danger

• Getbig V

Not to worry Coach, in case you haven't heard, there's an investigation going on.

Levin certainly isn't Nostradamus...he can't answer his own questions.

“Where did the orders come from to intercept these phone calls? To record these phone calls?” Levin asked on his radio show Wednesday night. And, most-importantly, “Who knew about it?”

"It’s also important to know," Levin added, "how many other members of the Trump team had their communications intercepted by the Obama administration".

Now there's some good hard evidence.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

So all scandals are because of 3 people, except this one singular instance where we have some proof that it's not.

Riiiiiiight.

The "Liberal" justice system? Really?

Every single Federal Judge is a lifetime appointment. Obama did not have the authority to remove any of them, so how is the system "Liberal" when many judges were appointed by a conservative President?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Not to worry Coach, in case you haven't heard, there's an investigation going on.

“Where did the orders come from to intercept these phone calls? To record these phone calls?” Levin asked on his radio show Wednesday night. And, most-importantly, “Who knew about it?”

"It’s also important to know," Levin added, "how many other members of the Trump team had their communications intercepted by the Obama administration".

Post the link where that came from.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !

IDK much about this guy, Levin, but what he's saying is absolutely true based on what you quoted.  

This may be about trying to suppress others, politically, and using the tremendous advantage of modern spy power to do it.  Just about all info can be had electronically, of course, but the question hasn't been asked of how we're to protect ourselves from the wrong authority -- if it isn't too late already.  

If this is what it takes to get it done, then I really don't care about how we do it, it needs be solved.

And bet your ass it's played a part in every "election" and all sorts of other political activity since 9/11, around the time the internet was taking hold and the Patriot Act came out of the blue.

The question is too important to be ignored, so I'm all for it.  Do it, Trump.  Ask the question in public while surrounded by media.  Call it for what it is.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
So all scandals are because of 3 people, except this one singular instance where we have some proof that it's not.

Riiiiiiight.

The "Liberal" justice system? Really?

Every single Federal Judge is a lifetime appointment. Obama did not have the authority to remove any of them, so how is the system "Liberal" when many judges were appointed by a conservative President?

Yes, really. It's not matter of what the law or constitution is, that part was clear. The way they saw it, it was more of a political decision out their hatred for Trump. This was directive from more than likely Obama. I used Seattle as an example and them calling it a "Muslim ban". Another executive order will be introduced next week and already the most liberal states are already pushing back with that same Seattle court hearing it once again. Now...do you actually think this has a chance of passing? Of course not but hopefully I'm wrong.

Btw, it doesn't matter who appointed them. Bush appointed one of them, just because Bush is a republican doesn't mean he appoints just republican/conservatives. I will also go as far as many have been coerced into some of the decisions.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/03/levin-the-media-are-caught-redhanded-in-their-propganda