Author Topic: Trump Press Conference  (Read 3816 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Trump Press Conference
« on: February 16, 2017, 02:30:00 PM »
Look... I understand you guys like to be loyal to the Donald. But please, as adults, can you say that's the press conference you want to hear from your new president. Like be honest bro.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Trump Press Conference
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 02:36:05 PM »
Look... I understand you guys like to be loyal to the Donald. But please, as adults, can you say that's the press conference you want to hear from your new president. Like be honest bro.

We watched a lot of his rallies. Hell, every network aired them.

When we elected him, we didn't expect him to change. He's speaking like he's always spoke. He's been responding to the media like people have been wanting someone to do for the past 3 decades.

Is some of it childish and inappropriate? Sure. But is out of his league? No. He seemed to be enjoying himself up there.
a

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 02:48:05 PM »
Are you referring to this conference?

The answer is yes! This is exactly what we want. No more business as usual. Trump won being Trump and that is what we want. The left still does not get it!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 02:49:29 PM »
We watched a lot of his rallies. Hell, every network aired them.

When we elected him, we didn't expect him to change. He's speaking like he's always spoke. He's been responding to the media like people have been wanting someone to do for the past 3 decades.

Is some of it childish and inappropriate? Sure. But is out of his league? No. He seemed to be enjoying himself up there.
Exactly! If Trump changes that would be a big concern because it would mean someone got to him. I say to Trump keep doing what you're doing buddy! We have your back!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 02:53:25 PM »
I thought it was fantastic and should move him closer to 60% in the approval rating.

The media is less popular than herpes. From a political standpoint it only makes sense to attack them.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 02:54:35 PM »

So far Republican congress people (persons?) are pretending that haven't seen it and refuse to comment

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2017, 02:54:55 PM »
I thought it was fantastic and should move him closer to 60% in the approval rating.

The media is less popular than herpes. From a political standpoint it only makes sense to attack them.
I've noticed CNN playing on less public TVs recently and replaced by Fox - lol! CNN sucks and should fail.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 02:58:45 PM »
Political genius on Trump's part. The lying, disgraceful media is the ultimate foil.

@:52 to :59

"Try to help you guys in this profession you have chosen that is 1 or 2 steps above prostitution."

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2017, 03:00:08 PM »
So far Republican congress people (persons?) are pretending that haven't seen it and refuse to comment

And it's only getting worse.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2017, 03:09:56 PM »
And it's only getting worse.

I don't blame you for trying to change the subject

Kind of hard to defend a pathological liar so much better to try to pivot to a different topic

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2017, 03:16:53 PM »
I don't blame you for trying to change the subject

Kind of hard to defend a pathological liar so much better to try to pivot to a different topic

Doesn't matter.

Asses in seats matter and Democrats will lose more of those over the coming 4 years with Trump at the helm.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2017, 03:26:41 PM »

Be honest say what you actually liked about his press conference. 

How about the fact he had one, which Obama rarely did?  Or the fact he stood there answering questions for over an hour? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2017, 04:07:09 PM »
Doesn't matter.

Asses in seats matter and Democrats will lose more of those over the coming 4 years with Trump at the helm.

Dems lost seats in large part to Republicans gerrymandering districts across the country

Not really sure how you're connecting the dots on how an POTUS with record breaking low approval rating is going to translate into more seats in 4 years (or 2 years since that is the next election)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2017, 04:10:29 PM »
Dems lost seats in large part to Republicans gerrymandering districts across the country

Not really sure how you're connecting the dots on how an POTUS with record breaking low approval rating is going to translate into more seats in 4 years (or 2 years since that is the next election)

a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2017, 07:17:20 PM »
it was sad watching an obviously mentally disturbed buffoon make a total ass out of himself during the press conference. He got called on his bogus bragging claim and his response was "well, I saw those numbers somewhere". Im a little concerned when someone in that position doesn't bother to check the facts before spouting more BS. The man simply cannot tell the truth if it would save his life. A self absorbed spoiled nutcase is now president... awesome..

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2017, 07:18:38 PM »
K

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2017, 07:22:29 PM »
it was sad watching an obviously mentally disturbed buffoon make a total ass out of himself during the press conference. He got called on his bogus bragging claim and his response was "well, I saw those numbers somewhere". Im a little concerned when someone in that position doesn't bother to check the facts before spouting more BS. The man simply cannot tell the truth if it would save his life. A self absorbed spoiled nutcase is now president... awesome..

Nobody cares brah.

Go back to your public pension built off the backs of tax payers and destroying peoples families.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2017, 07:30:15 PM »
Nobody cares brah.

Go back to your public pension built off the backs of tax payers and destroying peoples families.

Can't be on the beach all the time brah

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2017, 09:00:54 PM »
The whole of Middle America is happy with what is going on and will stick with this POTUS over the network press.

The East/West Coasts, Chicago and Austin aren't/won't.

If you aren't glued to MSNBC/NPR/CNN every day the hysteria they are selling is just not present in your life. Guy has been in office for a month, and the same patience Obama enjoyed will apply to normal people even if the news is on attack mode 24/7. He's simply keeping campaign promises, just as Obama did.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2017, 11:16:11 PM »
Sensible guy. All the way sensible guy.
Seems like he is thinking himself and not just parrotting opinions of the "gray cardinals".

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2017, 01:49:50 AM »
that was great. and watching these idiots in the media and their mindless zombies  call him unhinged and wild and antisemitic after this was even better to witness. 

what a bunch of pussies.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2017, 08:19:41 PM »
that was great. and watching these idiots in the media and their mindless zombies  call him unhinged and wild and antisemitic after this was even better to witness. 

what a bunch of pussies.

Had there been a Getbig in Hitlers time, I'm sure one of his supporters would have posted something just like you did..

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2017, 08:30:16 PM »

That is exactly what I want to hear from him.

Much of the press is nothing more than an arm of the democrat party.  Dishonest, biased, political activists bent on destroying any Republican and providing cover for democrats.

FUCK THEM.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2017, 12:46:38 PM »

Question : Without a free and open press, how do the citizens check the power of the POTUS?
answer : They don't! If he can delegitimize the press, he can  operate without oversight.

Besides not letting CNN and NYT's into a pow-wow with Sean Spicer, how is Trump restricting the press from doing their job? More specifically, what is he doing differently than previous administrations?

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2017, 01:02:22 PM »
C'mon now, Pres Trump rants endlessly about the unfair media and fake news.

He sounds like some disgruntled ex-gf, constantly saying how wrong and unfair her bf was.

How about showing some adult behavior like VP Pence , and acting like the POTUS now.

Do you acknowledge that there is an EXTREME, unfair bias against Trump in the media?
a