Author Topic: Trump Press Conference  (Read 3815 times)

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Re: Trump Press Conference
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2017, 01:07:43 PM »
Do you acknowledge that there is an EXTREME, unfair bias against Trump in the media?

He brings it on himself, he is a petty, thin skinned, buffoon.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2017, 01:14:00 PM »
He brings it on himself, he is a petty, thin skinned, buffoon.

::)

As soon as he announced his intention to run the media called him a clown with no chance.

He beat the Democrat establishment, Republican establishment, the media establishment and became president. He's definitely not thin skinned, nor a buffoon, to withstand that hellstorm.

Yes, he can be petty. But his supporters love that.
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2017, 02:14:29 PM »
::)

He beat the Democrat establishment, Republican establishment, the media establishment and became president. He's definitely not thin skinned, nor a buffoon, to withstand that hellstorm.

Yep, he is not thin-skinned. It's just how he is. It doesn't effect his ability to do his job, etc. He's proven that by beating everyone as you posted.

He goes on about his day and randomly throws out hilarious one liners and they think he is constantly in a corner with the lights off just thinking and thinking about that one thing. Nope, that's not how he works. He just doesn't put up with stuff which for some reason makes people angry that someone actually speaks their mind and doesn't try to beat around the bush.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2017, 03:28:09 PM »
I hear ya but literally everyone in the world takes the US President very serious.
I may be wrong, but,  don't think this off the cuff  posting will work out well for Pres Trump

"think" in one hand, shit in the other and see which one fills up first!
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2017, 03:56:55 PM »
We watched a lot of his rallies. Hell, every network aired them.

When we elected him, we didn't expect him to change. He's speaking like he's always spoke. He's been responding to the media like people have been wanting someone to do for the past 3 decades.

Is some of it childish and inappropriate? Sure. But is out of his league? No. He seemed to be enjoying himself up there.

It's an absolute must that the President should enjoy themselves, no matter the cost.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2017, 03:59:04 PM »
Are you referring to this conference?

The answer is yes! This is exactly what we want. No more business as usual. Trump won being Trump and that is what we want. The left still does not get it!

No....we on the left get it. It's that we could give a shit what you want.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2017, 03:59:49 PM »
Exactly! If Trump changes that would be a big concern because it would mean someone got to him. I say to Trump keep doing what you're doing buddy! We have your back!

In what way, exactly?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2017, 04:02:14 PM »
Be honest say what you actually liked about his press conference. 

How about the fact he had one, which Obama rarely did?  Or the fact he stood there answering questions for over an hour? 

Only the one's he wanted to.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2017, 04:04:42 PM »
Dems lost seats in large part to Republicans gerrymandering districts across the country

Not really sure how you're connecting the dots on how an POTUS with record breaking low approval rating is going to translate into more seats in 4 years (or 2 years since that is the next election)

Some folks ignore what they don't like. Anyway, the answer from the right will likely be these approval ratings are rigged.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2017, 04:07:59 PM »
it was sad watching an obviously mentally disturbed buffoon make a total ass out of himself during the press conference. He got called on his bogus bragging claim and his response was "well, I saw those numbers somewhere". Im a little concerned when someone in that position doesn't bother to check the facts before spouting more BS. The man simply cannot tell the truth if it would save his life. A self absorbed spoiled nutcase is now president... awesome..

Didn't he say that he got the numbers from a FOX News broadcast? I found it fascinating that he'd rely on the media (which he claims is false) for information.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2017, 04:10:58 PM »
Nobody cares brah.

Go back to your public pension built off the backs of tax payers and destroying peoples families.

I take it you've rejected everything the government does and have never used any public services, like going to public school.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2017, 04:13:11 PM »
Sensible guy. All the way sensible guy.
Seems like he is thinking himself and not just parrotting opinions of the "gray cardinals".

Or thinking he knows all and is always right, never lies, etc.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2017, 04:17:24 PM »
That is exactly what I want to hear from him.

Much of the press is nothing more than an arm of the democrat party.  Dishonest, biased, political activists bent on destroying any Republican and providing cover for democrats.

FUCK THEM.

Let's say you are correct. What's in it for the dishonest, biased and Democratic covering media? The media is just another money making venue and it's very profitable.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2017, 04:19:29 PM »
Do you acknowledge that there is an EXTREME, unfair bias against Trump in the media?

No. I'll say it again, what do you think is in it for the media?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2017, 04:22:05 PM »
I hear ya but literally everyone in the world takes the US President very serious.
I may be wrong, but,  don't think this off the cuff  posting will work out well for Pres Trump

It is more like everyone in the world took the U.S. President seriously....until now.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2017, 12:38:57 AM »
Let's say you are correct. What's in it for the dishonest, biased and Democratic covering media? The media is just another money making venue and it's very profitable.

How can this be denied?  Of course I'm correct.  The majority of the media actively tries to destroy Republicans and they purposely ignore anything that might be damaging to Democrats.

It's as plain as day.  It has been like this for decades but increasingly so now.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2017, 02:39:56 AM »
No. I'll say it again, what do you think is in it for the media?

Power; the ability to make or break someone/something.

a

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2017, 02:45:52 AM »
Power; the ability to make or break someone/something.

...and the money, adulation and fame that accompany doing that to a hated Republican.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2017, 12:03:18 PM »
Only the one's he wanted to.

I didn't watch the entire press conference, but in the substantial portion that I did watch, he answered every question.  This is completely different than Obama and even Hillary Clinton.