Author Topic: BLM protestors getting destroyed!!!  (Read 10203 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: BLM protestors getting destroyed!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2017, 02:29:51 PM »
Red Durango guy was the best.

Donuts on BLM retards is the best. Encore!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2017, 02:57:14 PM »
so what happens when Caucasians are blocking roads and chanting "black lives matter" ? they are willing to be killed?
K

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2017, 03:10:54 PM »
The thing that rarely gets talked about is that when innocent drivers get confronted by and angry mob it is an act of intimidation.  People are just trying to get to work or wherever they are going and they aren't just being obstructed, they are often getting verbally harassed.  Sometimes people surround their vehicle or pound on the vehicle doing damage too it and scaring the shit out of them.  Many times protesters are threatening the drivers saying they are going to "fuck them up". It's an overtly hostile act.  Borderline terrorism.  People have been physically beaten at these "peaceful protests".

Protesting is fine.  Just don't do it in the street.  Don't attack or threaten people.  Don't block their vehicles or damage their property.  Then go back home to your moms basement and smoke pot.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2017, 03:25:27 PM »
The thing that rarely gets talked about is that when innocent drivers get confronted by and angry mob it is an act of intimidation.  People are just trying to get to work or wherever they are going and they aren't just being obstructed, they are often getting verbally harassed.  Sometimes people surround their vehicle or pound on the vehicle doing damage too it and scaring the shit out of them.  Many times protesters are threatening the drivers saying they are going to "fuck them up". It's an overtly hostile act.  Borderline terrorism.  People have been physically beaten at these "peaceful protests".

Protesting is fine.  Just don't do it in the street.  Don't attack or threaten people.  Don't block their vehicles or damage their property.  Then go back home to your moms basement and smoke pot.

There is a body of law that suggests that a large number of people wishing you ill rises to the level of "lethal force" and the use of a car would be every bit as justified as a firearm in the same circumstance, albeit with considerable less discretion. Generally, having a passanger that says openly "I am in fear for my life" and believes it should suffice.

Personally, I would love to spin a tire on some hebrew's head and maybe drag a few on my undercarriage for a few miles on the highway.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2017, 05:51:21 PM »
so what happens when Caucasians are blocking roads and chanting "black lives matter" ? they are willing to be killed?

Yes - If they are that Stupid to go Protesting for a bunch of Retarded Dindu's- Who couldn't care less about any white people....  ::)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2017, 06:24:33 PM »
Don't care, if I'm driving, following the rules of the road, minding my own business, and I happen upon a militant and hostile mob of people that is blocking my travel, I'm NOT stopping. Slow down, sure. But whomever chooses to challenge my vehicle's forward motion is gonna get an ass full of bumper.

No excuses.

These fools deserve whatever happens.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2017, 07:13:01 PM »
god I love Scottsdale, AZ - the rest of the world is a fucking mess

that turkish guy with the water cannon was brutal...did he live?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2017, 07:35:53 PM »
god I love Scottsdale, AZ - the rest of the world is a fucking mess

that turkish guy with the water cannon was brutal...did he live?

The odds that you live in Scottsdale are about the same as Goodrum winning the 2017 Mr. Olympia.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2017, 06:33:51 PM »

Nah, protesting is for unemployed, stupid libtard pussies. Get a job, get out of peoples way...

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2017, 06:41:22 PM »
Nah, protesting is for unemployed, stupid libtard pussies. Get a job, get out of peoples way...

Tea party protesters are unemployed stupid libtard pussies?

Hmm.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2017, 07:19:36 PM »
Reginald should've plowed this entire intersection.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2017, 07:27:01 PM »
Reginald should've plowed this entire intersection.

Dude should be embassased for letting that happen to him.

Dude must be of British or canadian origin.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2017, 03:30:03 AM »
This is a poorly conceived protest strategy.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2017, 08:18:00 AM »
BLM protestors unemployed on welfare, living with mom and dad, in their 30's, dealing drugs for extra income getting destroyed!!!

FIXED