Author Topic: $3500 audiophile usb 2.0 cable!!!!  (Read 14336 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: $3500 audiophile usb 2.0 cable!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2017, 03:59:28 AM »
Yeah I bought one for I think $50 AU, but so much worse

Not sound wise, of course.  Just wayyy smaller.  The factory hd800 is quite long and that turns out to be very useful for me.

Yeah, but like a sea view, the moment you stop and take stock of what you have (ie, stop and actually just listen to music and do that), you're right back where you were when you first got it.

I have the hd600 and they still amaze me at times.

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2017, 05:00:04 AM »

Yeah, but like a sea view, the moment you stop and take stock of what you have (ie, stop and actually just listen to music and do that), you're right back where you were when you first got it.

its like people who buy big plasma TVs, you should keep the old TV at the side of it and watch the old one every now and again, if you dont HD/3D is the norm...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2017, 05:52:03 AM »
I have the hd600 and they still amaze me at times.

If I had a lot of money, I'd own hd600 and 700 just out of sheer curiosity for how the money scales  :)

I skipped that price range because I knew that I would just keep going up and that I would just spend more, doing that - so I copped for the expensive ones that you will end up at (if you're a free man, without womans involved)

its like people who buy big plasma TVs, you should keep the old TV at the side of it and watch the old one every now and again, if you dont HD/3D is the norm...

Absolutely.  Contrast is what gives clarity.  I spend most of my time listening to headphones that are a fifth of the price of my hd800.  

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2017, 05:57:41 AM »
good sound is now the norm for me, what a shame.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2017, 08:01:37 AM »
a fool and his money.....

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2017, 08:04:23 AM »
and after a week you have got used to it and it becomes the norm....

like a sea view out your window....

Like how you got used to your chicken legs and dont even bother to train them that much, they became the norm. :D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2017, 08:09:23 AM »
I am cheap with everything except audio and video once you experience real quality sound there is no going back, I spent thousands of dollars over the years setting up  high quality sound   in my parents basement, I have a 7.2 surround system, the latest addition was dolby atmos audio which I added last year, listening to music and watching movies on it is out of this world.
Fixed for truth

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2017, 08:34:22 AM »
i am into high quality audio,  i have a high end sony portable player, headphone, and amp, but my god 3500 for a cable? 

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2017, 08:38:21 AM »
i am into high quality audio,  i have a high end sony portable player, headphone, and amp, but my god 3500 for a Digital cable? 

A

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2017, 09:46:44 AM »
That's a lot of money to hide at the back of a cabinet while listening to buftie music

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2017, 03:26:00 PM »
Guys who buy this also have their fish(protein) flown in from Seattle twice a month...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2017, 07:53:31 PM »
Been eyeing up this power cord, great value at 26000 dollars

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2017, 09:30:18 PM »
i guess I dont get it... but each their own

with $3500 .if i had too piss it away

1. used submariner or used Panerai Marina
2. decent vacation somewhere
3. decent set of rims/tires combination
4. quality Louis Vuitton pieces
5. Alec Monopoly painting

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2017, 09:46:32 PM »

Preowned subs have been over 3500 for a while now... And a marina for 3500??? Mine was 6 and preowned. Lol

LV sucks... Get Gucci ;)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2017, 12:02:55 AM »
Been eyeing up this power cord, great value at 26000 dollars

How much do they charge to replace the cable all the way back to the power station?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2017, 01:12:26 AM »
i've got two of those.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2017, 05:40:12 AM »
How much do they charge to replace the cable all the way back to the power station?

that is what i am wondering cables always go bad, eventually the one thing i like a bout my sony heaphones is the cable is detachable, so when it goes bad i can buy a new one instead of , a new set of headphones which is nice cause they were not cheap

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2017, 11:51:19 AM »

that is what i am wondering cables always go bad, eventually the one thing i like a bout my sony heaphones is the cable is detachable, so when it goes bad i can buy a new one instead of , a new set of headphones which is nice cause they were not cheap

I recommend Nordost Heimdall 2 headphone cable at $799.99. Great value.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2017, 12:28:02 PM »
Preowned subs have been over 3500 for a while now... And a marina for 3500??? Mine was 6 and preowned. Lol

LV sucks... Get Gucci ;)

Lol

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2017, 07:09:39 AM »
filthy capitalist pigs. most of you (including myself a lot of the times) are brainwashed and working for the Big Brother to no avail. Wake up!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2017, 07:33:08 AM »
And there isn't riots in the USA? I seem to remember how there were quite a lot riots just few month back, while police shoot black citizens just for fun. Difference is obvious: In the Sweden, police kill 1 - 3 criminals per year, and it is less than police kill daily in the USA.  In Sweden you have free health care,  free medicines, far more safe society and cleaner environment than USA, they even live longer than average American. If you look statistic about crime and violence, it is all just like I say: Yearly figures in Sweden are like daily figures in USA.

If tin foil hat Trump try to fool you, it isn't mandatory to believe. What he is doing is just childish try to make you believe that he can make changes in the USA, while he is just saying that everything is worse in other countries. That is just bullshit, and you soon find out what kind of moron you have as an president. Just start to calculate things which in your life has change better by the acts of government? Do you have longer vacations? Do you have more money? Is your living became cheaper in any way? Do you have free...anything to compensate taxes you pay? How many full paid holidays you have per year? Swedes has 6 to 8 weeks free time with full salary each year + paid holidays, sick leaves, maternity leaves and finally they get their pension at the age of 60 something, how about you? They doesn't even pay significantly more taxes than you guys do, but they get way more from what they pay. If there is few silly Muslims jumping around, it is nothing compared to the fact, that you have more than million black Americans in your prisons as a slaves, who work for different companies by cent's per hour  Grin

How about USA and problems with muslims? You send your youth to foreign countries to be killed by them, and that is just fine and dandy for you? If you compared figures of the category "killed by muslims", it take decades to get swedes reach the numbers you manage to do each week. So what is your point? Sweden is a trash country because your new god, D. Trump say so referring false news? Yippikayee, he has to be messiah to you..

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2017, 07:45:16 AM »
And there isn't riots in the USA? I seem to remember how there were quite a lot riots just few month back, while police shoot black citizens just for fun. Difference is obvious: In the Sweden, police kill 1 - 3 criminals per year, and it is less than police kill daily in the USA.  In Sweden you have free health care,  free medicines, far more safe society and cleaner environment than USA, they even live longer than average American. If you look statistic about crime and violence, it is all just like I say: Yearly figures in Sweden are like daily figures in USA.

If tin foil hat Trump try to fool you, it isn't mandatory to believe. What he is doing is just childish try to make you believe that he can make changes in the USA, while he is just saying that everything is worse in other countries. That is just bullshit, and you soon find out what kind of moron you have as an president. Just start to calculate things which in your life has change better by the acts of government? Do you have longer vacations? Do you have more money? Is your living became cheaper in any way? Do you have free...anything to compensate taxes you pay? How many full paid holidays you have per year? Swedes has 6 to 8 weeks free time with full salary each year + paid holidays, sick leaves, maternity leaves and finally they get their pension at the age of 60 something, how about you? They doesn't even pay significantly more taxes than you guys do, but they get way more from what they pay. If there is few silly Muslims jumping around, it is nothing compared to the fact, that you have more than million black Americans in your prisons as a slaves, who work for different companies by cent's per hour  Grin

How about USA and problems with muslims? You send your youth to foreign countries to be killed by them, and that is just fine and dandy for you? If you compared figures of the category "killed by muslims", it take decades to get swedes reach the numbers you manage to do each week. So what is your point? Sweden is a trash country because your new god, D. Trump say so referring false news? Yippikayee, he has to be messiah to you..

Good point Wes
 And I have to agree.

Muslims are driving up the price of quality audio cables and the media turns a blind eye to it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2017, 07:46:19 AM »

for $3500 I can have a massage and sex everyday for a month with a different hot chick plus free lunch.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2017, 07:51:30 AM »

Never heard of this guy but I like this painting.

I would also love to get a Dr. Seuss Taxidermy art piece.  Saw some dumb bitch on pawn stars sell two of them for $2700 Dumb c unt.

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2017, 08:04:43 AM »
I've seen interconnects for 78K at 3meters....crazy.