Author Topic: Trump has no help  (Read 16142 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Trump has no help
« on: February 19, 2017, 08:18:21 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Trump has no help
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 08:30:43 PM »
Its a good thing he can no longer hear his own bullshit he put out through that microphone

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 08:49:26 PM »
Its a good thing he can no longer hear his own bullshit he put out through that microphone

Almost makes me wonder why you haven't defended anything you've spouted since you've been a member here.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 09:09:35 PM »
Almost makes me wonder why you haven't defended anything you've spouted since you've been a member here.
Nails has been going through box of tissue after box of tissue since November 8th.  I don't think he is done crying just yet.  Grieving process is hard for him.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 09:12:22 PM »
poor nails  ;D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 09:20:33 PM »
Nails should meet up with 240 so they can comfort each other. Must be going though hell!

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2017, 05:23:40 AM »
nails doesn't watch any of trumps speeches. so nails never knows what trump said, or didn't say

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2017, 08:28:06 AM »
Nails =  :'( :'( :'(
a

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2017, 08:38:27 AM »
Thanks guys, but really you guys should really stay off Getbig forum and go help out Donny Trump, he really needs help, he has NO HELP as coach said, everyone is so busy online going to war against the Media , to even bother killing any terrorist, or build that wall.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2017, 08:45:40 AM »
Thanks guys, but really you guys should really stay off Getbig forum and go help out Donny Trump, he really needs help, he has NO HELP as coach said, everyone is so busy online going to war against the Media , to even bother killing any terrorist, or build that wall.

He'll manage.
Q

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2017, 08:53:16 AM »

He's already got more done in a month than Obama has in 8 years (a little exaggerated but not much) and it was for the good of the country, not going against it. Pretty sure what you've mentioned is already in the works. But as far as killing terrorists, if Obama's courts would stop getting in his way we could start right here with our own country. But your fake bleeding heart wouldn't allow that because that would kill your illegal voting base for the next go around.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2017, 09:27:23 AM »
He's already got more done in a month than Obama has in 8 years (a little exaggerated but not much) and it was for the good of the country, not going against it. Pretty sure what you've mentioned is already in the works. But as far as killing terrorists, if Obama's courts would stop getting in his way we could start right here with our own country. But your fake bleeding heart wouldn't allow that because that would kill your illegal voting base for the next go around.

It's no secret that I think the guy is a buffoon but what exactly has he done so far?
He is constantly in the news and he spouts off a lot but as far as actual positive results there are few.

I know it has only been a month but IMO his gaffs outweigh the good...and I'm pulling for him. It's not going to help me any if he fails.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2017, 09:39:30 AM »
Nails has been going through box of tissue after box of tissue since November 8th.  I don't think he is done crying just yet.  Grieving process is hard for him.

Same for Tim Fa66arty. 
K

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2017, 09:40:47 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2017, 09:43:35 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2017, 09:54:37 AM »
Same for Tim Fa66arty. 

Both Tim and Nails are utilizing the art of Homer
Q

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2017, 10:35:31 AM »
what has he done?

Skeeter

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2017, 10:40:25 AM »
If you changed the thread title to 'Trump needs help' I might agree with you.  ;)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2017, 11:50:12 AM »
a

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2017, 11:55:07 AM »
Trump is kicking ass and will continue to do so.No matter what all you crying democrat assholes say,no amount of protesting and being a butch will do anything.I can't believe that democrats are really this ridiculous.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2017, 12:01:12 PM »
Come on... even I know that Trump screaming at Sweden, and calling every news outlet fake news is just getting old.  How about back to the issues in which we care about - business, constructive immigration, simple build the wall accomplishments, and jobs - instead of yelling and screaming fake news every minute.  And I am a conservative Republican.  We need to get back to the simple basics - and stop with the idiotic tweets that you and I know don't help anything.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2017, 12:09:35 PM »

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2017, 12:10:09 PM »
I have to say, as an impartial observer, Trump is quite the buffoon. I would be ashamed if he were representing my country. But the proof is in results, and on that, it is too early to tell.  However, I suspect, given his ability to alienate, he will end up being ineffectual.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2017, 12:13:50 PM »
Come on... even I know that Trump screaming at Sweden, and calling every news outlet fake news is just getting old.  How about back to the issues in which we care about - business, constructive immigration, simple build the wall accomplishments, and jobs - instead of yelling and screaming fake news every minute.  And I am a conservative Republican.  We need to get back to the simple basics - and stop with the idiotic tweets that you and I know don't help anything.

Bullshit , that is small potatos compared the the War on News, this War on news must be eradicate from our lives, It cost millions of American lives every year, Everything you mention will remain on the back burner until this world has been cleansed of these FAKE NEWS organizations, they are more dangerous than anything you can ever imagine , They will not hide behind the first amendment , this fake news will stop even if Trump has to write and executive order to abolish the first amendment.

Fuzzy Nuts