Author Topic: Trump has no help  (Read 16099 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Trump has no help
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2017, 01:33:22 PM »
If you blindly trust those media conglomerates you're not very smart. Coach gets shit on a lot here but he's in fact a very smart man, much smarter than yourself.

Hahaha. ok.

Let me trust those Facebook posts and twitter accounts.

I didn't say I blindly trust them. They have actual journalists and provide sources which is more than almost every single thing Coach posts.

I think I will survive with you and he thinking he's smarter than anyone.

PS Coach gets shit on because he's a moron with a complex.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2017, 01:51:22 PM »
I argued that the Unemployment number is a formula that has been used since 2948 and it has. I'm not always right, but math is math.

Yes. I said CNN and Fox News and NBC and ABC are ALL real news. This "fake news" shit is the crap you post from Facebook.

This is HUGE with lazy "conservatives." I unfollowed so many goddamn people constantly posting their fake quote/story/stats bullshit, I finally just deactivated my account.

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2017, 01:57:38 PM »
If you blindly trust those media conglomerates you're not very smart. Coach gets shit on a lot here but he's in fact a very smart man, much smarter than yourself.

Much like your President...."I saw it on Fox news last night"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2017, 01:59:25 PM »
This is HUGE with lazy "conservatives." I unfollowed so many goddamn people constantly posting their fake quote/story/stats bullshit, I finally just deactivated my account.

You mean all those links from TheOnion.com that  THE_COACH loves to link on getbig are not real stories but in fact FAKE NEWS ???

Bullshit, The shape even quoted  the coach as being a very smart man,  a man with this kind of verification has to be smart enough to know the difference between real news and The Onion

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2017, 03:45:53 PM »
Even though Coach has posted an onion article before I still stand by my comments earlier, the guy has a successful business, loving what he does and has his head on straight unlike the lot of you just sitting here all day complaining. It's just meltdown over meltdown, like just relax already folks!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2017, 04:07:40 PM »
Even though Coach has posted an onion article before I still stand by my comments earlier, the guy has a successful business, loving what he does and has his head on straight unlike the lot of you just sitting here all day complaining. It's just meltdown over meltdown, like just relax already folks!

And most of these kunts don't even live in the US... SAD!!!
a

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2017, 04:20:48 PM »
And most of these kunts don't even live in the US... SAD!!!
Actually yeah, these guys bitching about banning immigration here are being invaded in their own countries. No wonder they're unhappy.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2017, 05:13:22 PM »

ahhh ahhh ehh  , don't forget about this other little gem of a  true story he posted

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2017, 05:30:18 PM »

He complained about Obama for 8 solid years.

If complaining means you don't have your head on straight, Coach's head is facing his ass.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2017, 05:32:19 PM »
He complained about Obama for 8 solid years.

If complaining means you don't have your head on straight, Coach's head is facing his ass.

So what's the difference between him complaining about Malik's brother and you complaining about Trump?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2017, 05:35:28 PM »
So what's the difference between him complaining about Malik's brother and you complaining about Trump?

I actually have not complained about Trump that much.

I have even stated I WANT him to succeed. I want a strong nation.

I want to have a strong nation, but where I do think Trump is a fool is complaining about "the media". Trump should be making these deals he says he can make to get America strong. Instead, he's fighting pissing contests with the "media" and sucking up to Russia.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2017, 05:39:29 PM »

I want to have a strong nation, but where I do think Trump is a fool is complaining about "the media". Trump should be making these deals he says he can make to get America strong. Instead, he's fighting pissing contests with the "media" and sucking up to Russia.

Everyone keeps saying that Trump is doing all these great things. The point of making America Great Again is to make it great for its citizens. I think we can all agree with that. However, I am not feeling this "greatness." Where is it? Has anyones life drastically improved since Trumps been in office?  ??? ???
X

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2017, 05:41:21 PM »
Everyone keeps saying that Trump is doing all these great things. The point of making America Great Again is to make it great for its citizens. I think we can all agree with that. However, I am not feeling this "greatness." Where is it? Has anyones life drastically improved since Trumps been in office?  ??? ???
I had people who were very upset when he won, but as I explained to them, most people's lives will not change on a day to day basis because of who The President of the United States.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2017, 05:41:37 PM »

Be careful what you say about Trump to The Shape. The Shape has a major crush on Trump and idolizes him to no end. Its reached a pretty high level of creepiness.  :-\ :-\ :-\
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2017, 05:42:50 PM »
I had people who were very upset when he won, but as I explained to them, most people's lives will not change on a day to day basis because of who The President of the United States.

Exactly!!!

Everyone will wake up in 4 years and their lives will be no different, despite politicians who constantly say they want to make america great for its CITIZENS. But citizens rarely ever feel the positive affect of politics.
X

Skeeter

« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2017, 05:44:58 PM »
ahhh ahhh ehh  , don't forget about this other little gem of a  true story he posted

.... or this one.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=541160.msg760459

http://gawker.com/breitbart-com-is-sure-this-adidas-shirts-an-islamo-mexi-1603045854

A list like this could get long.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2017, 06:10:07 PM »

JFC- the guy has been in office for a month and you want miracles, lol? Under Obama, business did get worse. The guy sucked as president. I was at the White House Business Council meetings three times and his staff was clueless as f*ck. At least Trump gets it about China, over regulation and energy. I talked with Gene Sperling, one of Obama's chief advisors along with Valerie Jarret, and I was nearly nauseous. Those people are worthless. They think government's job is to reshape the nation into some leftist utopia. Beech.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2017, 06:25:26 PM »
JFC- the guy has been in office for a month and you want miracles, lol? Under Obama, business did get worse. The guy sucked as president. I was at the White House Business Council meetings three times and his staff was clueless as f*ck. At least Trump gets it about China, over regulation and energy. I talked with Gene Sperling, one of Obama's chief advisors along with Valerie Jarret, and I was nearly nauseous. Those people are worthless. They think government's job is to reshape the nation into some leftist utopia. Beech.

Well, people are making it seem like hes pulling off miracles. So, then shouldn't I expect miracle outcomes? Logic dictates that if people are saying hes doing a superb job, then shouldn't I expect superb outcomes? Why say he's doing a superb job if the outcomes do not reflect that?

No, I don't expect miracles outcomes after a month. Then again, it wouldn't make sense to state that he's doing a miraculous job if its not reflected in outcomes.
X

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2017, 06:30:42 PM »
Well, people are making it seem like hes pulling off miracles. So, then shouldn't I expect miracle outcomes? Logic dictates that if people are saying hes doing a superb job, then shouldn't I expect superb outcomes? Why say he's doing a superb job if the outcomes do not reflect that?

No, I don't expect miracles outcomes after a month. Then again, it wouldn't make sense to state that he's doing a miraculous job if its not reflected in outcomes.

He's been in office a month. The negative news cycle is working on your brain. Regular people are going to give him a while to put things in play - just like they did for Obama.

What he HAS done in a month is enact more pro-American policy than Obama did in 8 years. If you want to call it miraculous or superb go ahead. I call it a relief at minimum.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2017, 06:32:47 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2017, 06:36:42 PM »

He's been in office a month. The negative news cycle is working on your brain. Regular people are going to give him a while to put things in play - just like they did for Obama.

What he HAS done in a month is enact more pro-American policy than Obama did in 8 years. If you want to call it miraculous or superb go ahead. I call it a relief at minimum.

I don't watch the news. Getbig is my news station. People here are saying hes doing a fabulous job. So, shouldn't I expect fabulous outcomes?

Or, are you implying that getbiggers are exaggerating and do not know what they are talking about?  :D :D :D
X

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2017, 07:23:01 PM »
Trump has the law and facts on his side, and all the leverage.  He could end DACA and DAPA with the stroke of a pen.  He's like Dalton in Roadhouse, being nice until it's time not to be nice.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2017, 07:28:54 PM »
WE DON'T NEED NO IMMIGRATION

WE JUST NEED BORDER CONTROL

NO ANCHOR BABIES IN THE CLASSROOM

ILLEGALS LEAVE OUR JOBS ALONE

HEY
PEDRO
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK HOME

ALL IN ALL IT'S JUST ANOTHER BRICK IN TRUMP'S WALL
a

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2017, 07:39:09 PM »

Fake news.

I want 10 names of people who have golfed with Trump on these 6 so called instances. And documented score cards. And the dates and hours the alleged  golfing took place.

GIVE ME 10 NAMES!

*I may concede that he has been golfing but if it were off the clock you should be banned for these outrageous claims.

**We all know President Obama was golfing while punched in, and that's not including the sick days he wrongly used to go golfing and have picnics

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2017, 07:40:36 PM »