Author Topic: Question for you guys who defend female teachers fucking 13/14 year old boys  (Read 4232 times)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
You say the boy can't be molested.  Logic is if he has a boner it isn't molestation.

So my question is how would you feel if it was a male teacher that had sex with your 13/14 year old son?  Let's say your fagg0t son has a big boner while the teacher fucks him in the ass, or sucks him off.  That's not molestation either right?

Also, how will you feel if this hot female teacher has sex with your 13/14 year old daughter?  

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Hm.  That never occurred to me.  I'm going to concede the point to you for thinking up a disturbing homosexual scenario to make your case.  Well done and stay out of the priesthood.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
what if the teacher is 13-14?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
It's only molestation if you want it to be.
P

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
It's only molestation if you want it to be.

How can you tell if the sheep is consenting?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
How can you tell if the sheep is consenting?

No complaints yet....
P

karasan

• Getbig IV

Henda

• Getbig V
The worst part of that disgusting scenario is the finding out your son is a dirty little fag and feeling almost as dissapointed as tbombz dad must feel

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
How long has this topic been weighing on your mind  :-X

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
How long has this topic been weighing on your mind  :-X

Wrestling with your own homosexual thoughts can take a lifetime.
Muscleman2017 clearly has spend most of his.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Can a boner be molested?

Can a boner be pure?

Does it have a soul?

Is it molestation to show off one's boner?

Adrian Broner is molestė?

Pooh Parr

Q

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
You say the boy can't be molested.  Logic is if he has a boner it isn't molestation.

So my question is how would you feel if it was a male teacher that had sex with your 13/14 year old son?  Let's say your fagg0t son has a big boner while the teacher fucks him in the ass, or sucks him off.  That's not molestation either right?

Also, how will you feel if this hot female teacher has sex with your 13/14 year old daughter?  

Excellent topic, imagine if this board actually had a moderator or two that got off their fat ass and banned idiots like this?

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
The legal age of sexual consent in japan is 13 years old, in some states is 16 and in other states its 18 guess its all a matter of opinion.

Meta-physical

The legal age of sexual consent in japan is 13 years old, in some states is 16 and in other states its 18 guess its all a matter of opinion.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
I stopped reading at "thread started by muscleman-2017"

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Sexual activity outside marriage is illegal in Kuwait.

Skeeter

Excellent topic, imagine if this board actually had a moderator or two that got off their fat ass and banned idiots like this?

^^ This

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Would love to have been molested by the Coach Larrick after a hot game of flag football.

falco

• Getbig V
I see pedophilia news about 26yo teacher having sex with 17yo "boy". I wish it was me.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16

if i caught my boy skullfucking some 50 year old teacher. i'd congratulating him on getting an a in physics

Victor Venice Beach

OP has a strong argument. Me and my gimmiks agree.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I see pedophilia news about 26yo teacher having sex with 17yo "boy". I wish it was me.
Yes!

The overpowering smell of Stetson aftershave and rubber tacklebox while being caressed slowly on the red vinyl bench seat of a 78 Ford F150 would be every childs wish.  Its like a right of passage from boy to man at the hands of another man.  How else do you think the love of football is born?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
If I had a 13 year old son and found out his hot teacher had sex with him, I would take her to the woods and chop her into pieces. If it was a male teacher I'd soak him alive in acid and watch him melt.  If it was my daughter I'd slaughter the teacher and her/his entire bloodline.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
If I had a 13 year old son and found out his hot teacher had sex with him, I would take her to the woods and chop her into pieces. If it was a male teacher I'd soak him alive in acid and watch him melt.  If it was my daughter I'd slaughter the teacher and her/his entire bloodline.

Meh you are not even trying, if it was me I would tie him up in my basement feed him cockroaches for dinner and his piss for drinking, then I would push my plunger up his ass put a hot pot over his stomach with a rat in it so it can bore a hole in his gut to escape, later on I would take him to the bushes rub honey over his body so insects could feed on him, after I would tie him to a tree and the back of my car and pull to the point of almost ripping him apart, then I would untie him and stab him and light his legs on fire, finally I would take him over to the swamp and drop in him for the crocodiles.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
It's a double standard for a reason.  Teen boys are horny as fuck and starved for pussy.  A hot female teacher fucking him is doing him a solid.  If that happened to me I would be fucking ecstatic.

It's still wrong obviously, but it's not the same as the other examples that you cited. 

It's like someone stealing your wallet but returning it to you with an extra thousand dollars in it.  Sure, they committed a crime by stealing your wallet, but are you really mad about it in the end?