Author Topic: Cyp is best?  (Read 4226 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Cyp is best?
« on: February 20, 2017, 06:07:59 PM »
I've used all test esters, very experienced with other gear. Even out to exotics such as Super drol' mixed pre workout injects and peptides. I've used a lot different stuff for fun and experiments. My favorite test if running test at maintenance dosage has to be Cyp I feel fullest and less frequent injections and more stable mood I can shootn250 Cyp week and feel like a God among men (not compared to 2gs week) but still a God among regular Joe's. And I can cut and be full some what.... how ever I feel like the long ester and the lingering of the hormone allows for more growth maybe increase estradiol idk but I damn sure look bigger on Cyp even when dieting at a maintenance dosage.
I am about to use it to blast while I cut I believe ide look great on a calorie deficit with tren ace and npp!!!

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
Re: Cyp is best?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 06:05:22 AM »
Most of the replies you will get for asking "what ester is the best of testosterone?" is "Test is Test" meaning the feeling will still be the same, and what makes the types of Test different is the release timing of their Esters...

I am a HUGE fan of Sustanon. Why? because its a combination of the short and longest acting esters such as decanoate, which is the lonnngggeessttt ester there is!

it also has 50mg prop so you will begin to feel the Test working within a week on M W Friday injections... after 4 weeks or so when the decanoate kicks in you can reduce your injections to 1-2 a week, and also transfer over to a cyp/enth ester in the mean time, and the decanoate will carry you until the cyp, or enth of your choosing kicks in.

coffeis4closers

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 11:39:06 AM »
My first cycle was 500mg of Test E for 10 weeks. I got the Galinka amps from overseas and it was the best experience of my life. I knew i was hooked after that cycle. I've tried all different types of test over the years, E, C, prop, Sust, etc. Pharmaceutical grade and UGL as well and i still think those Amps of test E was the best I've ever had.  Although it was my first cycle I still think Test E is the best for me. I'm sure it varies person to person, and "test is Test" but for some reason I always preferred E over C. Just my 2 cents. 

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 12:35:54 PM »
I've used all test esters, very experienced with other gear. Even out to exotics such as Super drol' mixed pre workout injects and peptides. I've used a lot different stuff for fun and experiments. My favorite test if running test at maintenance dosage has to be Cyp I feel fullest and less frequent injections and more stable mood I can shootn250 Cyp week and feel like a God among men (not compared to 2gs week) but still a God among regular Joe's. And I can cut and be full some what.... how ever I feel like the long ester and the lingering of the hormone allows for more growth maybe increase estradiol idk but I damn sure look bigger on Cyp even when dieting at a maintenance dosage.
I am about to use it to blast while I cut I believe ide look great on a calorie deficit with tren ace and npp!!!

I just started my first cycle yesterday, and this is what my buddy recommended.  I got fucking sick of seeing all my buddies start to dwarf me, and I used to make them all look like out of shape fatties only a few years ago!  So I finally went to the dark side lol.
For my first cycle he has me on 250mg of Cyp a week and 100mg of test prop every other day.  You think this is a good first cycle? 

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 01:02:15 AM »
So you start a cycle because your gym rat buddies are making you feel insecure ? Thats brillant

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 07:43:52 AM »
So you start a cycle because your gym rat buddies are making you feel insecure ? Thats brillant

LOL, it does look that way after rereading what I typed.  To be honest, I've been on the fence for years, and the only reason I never did it was because I didn't have access to them and didn't feel comfortable getting them in the mail.  Once one of my good buddies jumped on the sauce and got unreal results I then knew I had access to them and was confident that they would work for me too. 

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2017, 11:04:14 AM »
I just started my first cycle yesterday, and this is what my buddy recommended.  I got fucking sick of seeing all my buddies start to dwarf me, and I used to make them all look like out of shape fatties only a few years ago!  So I finally went to the dark side lol.
For my first cycle he has me on 250mg of Cyp a week and 100mg of test prop every other day.  You think this is a good first cycle? 

The highest amount a man can produce naturally is 300mg.

The cyp is going to take 3-4 weeks to kick in and you being on just 250mg is a little low IMO ... i'd bump it up to 4-500mg

Also it looks like he has you on a higher dose of Prop anyway?? 100mg EOD so that means you are averaging 50mg everyday

50 x 7 = 350

Bump your cyp up 250mg yeah you will feel a difference... but you arnt going to show that crazy of results.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 11:57:05 AM »

The cyp is going to take 3-4 weeks to kick in and you being on just 250mg is a little low IMO ... i'd bump it up to 4-500mg

Also it looks like he has you on a higher dose of Prop anyway?? 100mg EOD so that means you are averaging 50mg everyday

50 x 7 = 350

Bump your cyp up 250mg yeah you will feel a difference... but you arnt going to show that crazy of results.

Thanks for the legit reply man.  He said this was a first good first dose, as I didn't want to jump right in and go crazy right from the get go, as I feel like the amount of gear people takes usually progresses over time.  Not gonna lie, the whole thing had me kinda nervous, as I've never done anything before.  He already said that the next cycle I take will be 500mg a week of the cyp and the same amount of test prop (which was his second cycle.

I'm also not trying to be Mr Olympia, and am pretty realistic as to what kind of gains to expect.  If I can honestly just be the same size and be harder (especially in the midsection), I'm happy. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2017, 11:45:47 PM »

50 x 7 = 350

300mg a week? Not a chance.  Thatd put you around 2400ng at least of testosterone. Never seen such a thing in any endocrinology textbook ive ever read.

Generaly a man can produce 84, maybe 98mg per week, rare case could be 112 with hypergonadism.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2017, 12:50:43 AM »
ahah yeah no one produces the equivalent of 300mg of synthetic test a week

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 07:05:32 PM »
Cyp always got me the strongest

sustanon gave me a better look though

prop gives me terrible cite injection pain

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2017, 08:45:40 PM »
Got lucky and found a guy on trt that sold me his test cyp....straight from US pharmacy...cvs..no question best compound I've ever used...only 500mg/week....honestly I'm sure its mostly because its Us pharma quality gear...but damn....honestly Id take 200mg of legit test cyp over ANY bullshit UG lab @400mg/ml.

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2017, 11:27:36 AM »
300mg a week? Not a chance.  Thatd put you around 2400ng at least of testosterone. Never seen such a thing in any endocrinology textbook ive ever read.

Generaly a man can produce 84, maybe 98mg per week, rare case could be 112 with hypergonadism.

250-300mg are TRT doses.. anything less isn't anything

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2017, 02:27:58 AM »
Test is TEST. You only need to know injection frequency depending on the esters. Cyp is a lazy mans blast. Just shoot 2grams in one injection wait for 10 days then shoot again. So I love it like you so much.. As for a lazy man like me It is very suitable for me 13 days half life ..))  I hate injecting everyday. So when I find cyp I shoot once in a week for huge dose . Then I am a free man .))

SUSTANON = DAMN you have to shoot 4 days in a week at least in first 3 weeks. 

ENANTHATE 2 DAYS A WEEK İS ENOUGH İN HUGE DOSES.

SUSPENSİON = BEFORE TRAİNİNG FUCKİNG SEDUCİNG SPRİNTİNG OR FİGHTİNG..