Author Topic: Kai Greene fucking monster  (Read 5618 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Kai Greene fucking monster
« on: February 20, 2017, 11:26:55 PM »
Dude just getting bette rand better. Its ridiculous!!!

Kevin should watch n learn. Control the weights, pump, pump pump pump, strict and hell of a lots of set. Never ending story...no injuries just building, no breaking down. Hardcore trainings the most stupid shit people can do.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Re: Kai Greene fucking monster
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 11:31:53 PM »
Kevin is great and motivational, but Kai is a fucking Good of universe! He the fucking Michael Jackson in bodybuilding, another league. Another level. Brought to us something never seen before! 

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 11:51:02 PM »
it must be very cold in that gym

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 11:53:19 PM »
Kai does train heavy sometimes though not all the time. There's footage of him inclining 5 plates and shoulder pressing 4 plates

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 12:02:58 AM »
it must be very cold in that gym

It is quite hard to damage warm muscles..

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 05:10:29 AM »
Is he doing any shows this year?

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 05:34:36 AM »

Kevin should watch n learn. Control the weights, pump, pump pump pump, strict and hell of a lots of set. Never ending story...no injuries just building, no breaking down. Hardcore trainings the most stupid shit people can do.

This kind of training is bullshit you wont see great results on it, you have to break the body down and push it to the limit, when the body is under this extreme stress it has no choice but to grow bigger and stronger, dont be a pussy boy go train hard.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 05:43:39 AM »
This kind of training is bullshit you wont see great results on it, you have to break the body down and push it to the limit, when the body is under this extreme stress it has no choice but to grow bigger and stronger, dont be a pussy boy go train hard.

Imagine if Kai knew how to train.

I liked you better as the trainer.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 05:51:09 AM »

That's my old gym.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 06:08:15 AM »

Imagine if Kai knew how to train.

I liked you better as the trainer.

This is not a troll job I am telling you from experience, I have tried every single training method that exists and I can you tell you  that short intense balls to the walls low volume training is the best thing for size, it hurts like hell and you push yourself to the point where you can barely stand up but it works, people are naturally lazy so they dont like to train like this I understand that but if you are no longer growing in the gym this is your best option.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 07:49:20 AM »
This is not a troll job I am telling you from experience, I have tried every single training method that exists and I can you tell you  that short intense balls to the walls low volume training is the best thing for size, it hurts like hell and you push yourself to the point where you can barely stand up but it works, people are naturally lazy so they dont like to train like this I understand that but if you are no longer growing in the gym this is your best option.

Like I said imagine if Kai knew these secrets.

Ronnie was on his way to exponential muscular growth when his skeletal structure failed him....

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2017, 07:56:01 AM »
Like I said imagine if Kai knew these secrets.

Ronnie was on his way to exponential muscular growth when his skeletal structure failed him....

Exactly now how many mr olympias did kai win zero, now how many olympics did the balls to the walls guys win, ronnie coleman 8, dorian yates 6 and they would have won more if their bodies did not fail them because that is what it takes to be a champion and not everybody is willing to pay the price.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2017, 08:03:12 AM »
U

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2017, 08:08:45 AM »
I thought thread was about him actually fucking something monstrous.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2017, 08:15:37 AM »

He's fucking huge though  :o
Should attend Olympia this year.

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 10:08:06 AM »
Why Kai won't do the Olympia is beyond me at this point. He won't compete and hasn't been blacklisted ... Yet.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2017, 10:13:24 AM »
Why Kai won't do the Olympia is beyond me at this point. He won't compete and hasn't been blacklisted ... Yet.

When he started his new fart powder company he wanted a special promotion at the olympia because he says he is a big name and his appearance will generate more sales for the olympia, the promoters said no we will not treat you any different from the other athletes, kai felt disrespected and said he wont complete in the olympia anymore.

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2017, 10:14:55 AM »
When he started his new fart powder company he wanted a special promotion at the olympia because he says he is a big name and his appearance will generate more sales for the olympia, the promoters said no we will not treat you any different from the other athletes, kai felt disrespected and said he wont complete in the olympia anymore.

Bruh went full diva status. Shame, he had the only shot at getting Phil off his gifted throne...

And why Kai won't compete in other contests just for the money and additional sponsorships doesn't make much sense

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2017, 10:16:16 AM »
Exactly now how many mr olympias did kai win zero, now how many olympics did the balls to the walls guys win, ronnie coleman 8, dorian yates 6 and they would have won more if their bodies did not fail them because that is what it takes to be a champion and not everybody is willing to pay the price.

An exercise style coincidentally demonstrated in Yamcha's (NSFW) gif up there ^^^^^

:P
T

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2017, 10:16:49 AM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2017, 10:20:00 AM »

Wow a darkie thinking he's owed something for nothing? Don't think we've seen that before.....

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2017, 10:27:32 AM »
Bruh went full diva status. Shame, he had the only shot at getting Phil off his gifted throne...

And why Kai won't compete in other contests just for the money and additional sponsorships doesn't make much sense

He completes in other contests last year he completed in a bunch of arnold classics, this year he didnt complete because he signed with a hollywood agent and he is trying to pursue a hollywood action star career LOL I doubt that will get anywhere but you got to try I guess.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2017, 10:27:55 AM »

At first sight, a touch weird, sure.  But anyone who was even vaguely aware of the Red Hot Chili Peppers would have rocked the 'c0ck-in-a-sock' look at some point...

*at this point, Taffin coughs and looks at his feet*

Not me though, no, no way dude.  Uh uh, not me....

T

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2017, 10:40:18 AM »
He completes in other contests last year he completed in a bunch of arnold classics, this year he didnt complete because he signed with a hollywood agent and he is trying to pursue a hollywood action star career LOL I doubt that will get anywhere but you got to try I guess.

Mortal Kombat only needs so many Goros
a