Author Topic: Poltics aside, why are so many of you in the tank for Trump?  (Read 2729 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Poltics aside, why are so many of you in the tank for Trump?
« on: February 21, 2017, 01:54:04 PM »
I can understand voting for Trump and admiring his life story.
But the extreme nut hugging of him is ( to quote Genova) "sickening".

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Poltics aside, why are so many of you in the tank for Trump?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 01:58:09 PM »
The honest people simply want America to get on track for a change.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 02:07:49 PM »
The reality is that everyone's vision of "America" isn't the same.

What I may see as sensible, others think as "kooky".

People are complicated and there is no one "America" at least not in the sense of what people ideologically believe it's supposed to be.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 02:17:18 PM »
Look at the alternative...

I mean, look what he did; He grabbed Republicans, Democrats, the media, and America by the pussy:

a

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 02:20:21 PM »
The reality is that everyone's vision of "America" isn't the same.

What I may see as sensible, others think as "kooky".

People are complicated and there is no one "America" at least not in the sense of what people ideologically believe it's supposed to be.

The desire for a strong middle-class is something all decent, honest Americans come to agreement on.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 02:26:11 PM »
The desire for a strong middle-class is something all decent, honest Americans come to agreement on.

Even Michael Moore agrees with you!

a

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 02:27:16 PM »

Sure. But the disagreement is on how that's done.

Some people still believe that corporations making record profits will just magically hire people if you tax them less.

That's crazy talk. Companies hire the number of people to get a job done. No matter what the profit margin is.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 02:45:15 PM »
Obviously, I agree.

But (again) , politics aside, why do guys like you and Yamcha, etc have such a man crush on Trump?

Because it bothers the shit out of people like you.

It's sad that your gimmick once taught at the college level.
a

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 02:48:26 PM »
Sure. But the disagreement is on how that's done.

Some people still believe that corporations making record profits will just magically hire people if you tax them less.

That's crazy talk. Companies hire the number of people to get a job done. No matter what the profit margin is.

A person who is neither decent nor honest may use the fact of agreement as way to push bad ideas further, yeah.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 02:49:58 PM »
Obviously, I agree.

But (again) , politics aside, why do guys like you and Yamcha, etc have such a man crush on Trump?

Yamcha and I are two of the most fair posters here, though.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 02:52:40 PM »
Getbigger devotion to the Donald is only gay if you want it to be.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 03:01:13 PM »
In the land of fat ugly chicks, the PAWG with a full set of teeth is a 10.

With what you mentioned about Trump, can you give an example when it comes to me?  Maybe I'll learn something about myself.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2017, 03:06:27 PM »
A person who is neither decent nor honest may use the fact of agreement as way to push bad ideas further, yeah.

Some ideas may seem bad, but prove themselves over time to be good.

Lots of gray in the word. Very little black and white.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2017, 03:28:22 PM »
Some ideas may seem bad, but prove themselves over time to be good.

Lots of gray in the word. Very little black and white.

Yes, I agree.  That's why the middle-class example is so good.

A bullshit idea will get quickly destroyed when using it, and it's difficult to hide behind nonsense and fake issues.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2017, 03:32:04 PM »
So what would some of you guys do, if you were in charge?  What would you do to try and set us right?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2017, 04:20:02 PM »
I have a great plan to curb welfare actually.

I would also legalize drugs across the board but you would have to get them from a licensed drug guy. Licenses wouldn't be expensive but the drugs would be taxed and the revenue would not be squandered.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 04:24:12 PM »
I have a great plan to curb welfare actually.

What's the plan?

I would also legalize drugs across the board but you would have to get them from a licensed drug guy. Licenses wouldn't be expensive but the drugs would be taxed and the revenue would not be squandered.

Yes, hard to argue against that.  It's an uncontrolled problem ATM and if there was ever a "War Against Drugs" then it's safe to say that drugs have won all battles so far.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2017, 05:32:22 PM »
What's the plan?

Yes, hard to argue against that.  It's an uncontrolled problem ATM and if there was ever a "War Against Drugs" then it's safe to say that drugs have won all battles so far.

I'll let you in on a bit of it... It doesn't eliminate it completely, but it changes the model in a profound way that would make the premise of the "welfare state" obsolete.

It would also curb the constant increase of "welfares babies".

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2017, 05:36:21 PM »
Even Michael Moore agrees with you!

That video is cut short, watch the whole thing. Moore goes on to say that (paraphrasing) It will feel good for maybe a day, a week or a month and then you'll (the voter) regret your decision.

Things can easily be taken out of context when you only show 4 minutes of a 10 minute video.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2017, 05:43:36 PM »
I'll let you in on a bit of it... It doesn't eliminate it completely, but it changes the model in a profound way that would make the premise of the "welfare state" obsolete.

It would also curb the constant increase of "welfares babies".

Offering cash incentives to people not to produce children would be a sound idea.  IMO it would be the surest way to weed out those who aren't serious about what they're doing, and it could settle so many future issues that it becomes a "why didn't we do this sooner" type of thing.  And it would pay for itself very quickly.

One way or another, we need to deal with a reality which says the world needs fewer people.  Money is the only way I know of to make it happen.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2017, 05:44:31 PM »
Offering cash incentives to people not to produce children would be a sound idea.  IMO it would be the surest way to weed out those who aren't serious about what they're doing, and it could settle so many future issues that it becomes a "why didn't we do this sooner" type of thing.  And it would pay for itself very quickly.

One way or another, we need to deal with a reality which says the world needs fewer people.  Money is the only way I know of to make it happen.

That is a small part of it, but I also have a great idea that allows people to finally "relate" to the struggles of the working man through the welfare system if it is ABSOLUTELY needed.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2017, 06:08:58 PM »
That is a small part of it, but I also have a great idea that allows people to finally "relate" to the struggles of the working man through the welfare system if it is ABSOLUTELY needed.

Force them to pick the fruits and vegetables that need picking after Trump deports the work force? :D

A bigger question would be why are so many AGAINST Trump? Why not give the guy a chance to see what he can do and what policies he can get approved? I think Tu said it, why would we want to see him fail? Everyone should be pulling for him to succeed for the betterment of our country and economy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2017, 06:17:13 PM »
Force them to pick the fruits and vegetables that need picking after Trump deports the work force? :D

A bigger question would be why are so many AGAINST Trump? Why not give the guy a chance to see what he can do and what policies he can get approved? I think Tu said it, why would we want to see him fail? Everyone should be pulling for him to succeed for the betterment of our country and economy.

I'm throwing all in with The Trump Train bro.

And as a center right guy I must say there are some intriguing prospects coming up with Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley among others.

But if I had to place a bet now...if I live to be 100...Trump will end up being my favorite president.

Fuck the mainstream media and his occasional gaffe as a non-lifetime politician...his policies and his ability to handle the press are second to none.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2017, 06:17:33 PM »

Then I have to pay them stupid actual wages, but that's an option.

I really don't understand why people would want him to fail. I didn't want Obama to fail. I don't want Trump to fail.

Hell, I will give him even some of the credit for people investing more in the stock market which is currently going to help my portfolio when I sell off some of my portfolio soon.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2017, 06:24:21 PM »
Then I have to pay them stupid actual wages, but that's an option.

I really don't understand why people would want him to fail. I didn't want Obama to fail. I don't want Trump to fail.

Hell, I will give him even some of the credit for people investing more in the stock market which is currently going to help my portfolio when I sell off some of my portfolio soon.

Don't do it Brother TU....

This sum-bitch about to go through the roof best case and worst case solid growth and solid gains

@5:18 - "The goose is going to keep laying golden eggs"