Author Topic: Was Michael Jordan ever 3% bodyfat  (Read 6376 times)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
Was Michael Jordan ever 3% bodyfat
« on: February 21, 2017, 03:40:53 PM »
These NBA guys all claiming 5, 4, 3%. I'm calling bullshit on this. They are lean, but not competition Dorian or Munzer lean.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Was Michael Jordan ever 3% bodyfat
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 03:41:41 PM »

View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)

100 ton club
« on: Today at 04:46:39 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
anyone else tried this? I have no idea if I could do it or not as I normally train HIT

https://www.wsj.com/articles/lift-100-tons-in-day-sure-why-not-1487505600

By Rachel Bachman
Updated Feb. 19, 2017 6:38 p.m. ET
27 COMMENTS

San Antonio

Ritchie King stepped out of the reclined leg press machine, awe-struck by what he had done: muscle up 1,350 pounds of weight six times.

The 57-year-old retired Army Sgt. First Class, now a pastor, had only one explanation. “The Holy Ghost,” he said.

The eye-opening effort last Wednesday was part of Mr. King’s successful bid to join the 100-Ton Club at the Rambler Fitness Center at Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph, an Air Force-led military installation.

The Fitness Shift That Should Worry Every Gym Owner

More exercise omnivores are opting for expanded online workouts and services like ClassPass.

Click to Read Story

Desperate Runners Battle for Slots in Trendy Races

The hippest events sell out in minutes—forcing some aspirants to plead their cases.

Click to Read Story

The Fitness Classes Too Tough for Most Mortals

Boutique gyms amp up the difficulty for the hardiest of their hard-core members.

Click to Read Story

Advertisement

Women Want Real Weights at the Gym

Gyms are expanding weightlifting areas and classes as more women lift.

Click to Read Story

A Tougher Workout Than a StairMaster: The Stepmill

Stepmills are growing at gyms as people want tougher, shorter workouts, leading to talk of conquering the stairmonster.

Click to Read Story

More on Fitness

Membership requires a person to lift 100 tons in a single day using free weights or a weight machine. That’s 200,000 pounds, or about 11 large elephants.

The gym hosts the challenge once a year. Members have from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. to lift 100 tons. People log their progress on cards they tote with them: the weight lifted multiplied by the number of repetitions. The reward is a T-shirt declaring their membership.

This year, 48 attempted and 33 succeeded, both highs in the five years the gym has kept records. Although 100 tons is a daunting figure, most who succeeded didn’t look like muscle-magazine pinups. Three were women, reflecting the widening appeal of weightlifting. Most people finished more quickly than they anticipated, typically in two or three hours.

They had similar approaches to reaching this goal. They were already fit from exercising regularly. Many worked out with training partners. Most important, they favored leg exercises, and the reclined leg press in particular.

Master Sgt. Daniel Acosta, a 35-year-old whose hulking shoulders announce him as a weight-room regular, was the first to join the club, finishing in 90 minutes, just after 6:30 a.m.

“I didn’t even think I could do it,” Master Sgt. Acosta said. Minutes later he was telling a friend he would be back in the gym after work. “I still have to do arms,” he said.

His friend, 33-year-old Tech. Sgt. Jay Donnelly, said he bikes often but only recently had been lifting regularly.
Photos: The Weightlifters of the 100-Ton Club
Scenes from a San Antonio military base where gym rats attempted to lift 200,000 pounds in a day
1 of 10
The Berheides lifted weights in the morning, dressed and went to work, then returned to the gym. Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal
With Elliott Williams looking on, Ritchie King, bottom left, got a spot from Richard Deane, top left, on his way to becoming a member of The 100-Ton Club at the Rambler Fitness Center at ...
From left, Elliott Williams, Larry Hawthorne, Richard Deane, Ritchie King and Reggie Whaley worked together to try to each lift 100 tons of weight in a day. Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal
Sarah Berheide, left, was one of three women to lift 100 tons in a day and join the 100-Ton Club. Her husband, Adam Berheide, worked out behind her and also joined the club. Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal
L.J. Martin said he felt good when leaving the gym at about 7:15 a.m. after lifting 100 tons. But he had to excuse himself from an afternoon meeting to sit down. ‘I was just straight-up pooped.’ Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal
Daniel Acosta did squats as part of his attempt to become a member of The 100-Ton Club. He was the first to finish the task, at about 6:30 a.m. Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal
With spotters Richard Deane, left, Elliott Williams, top center, and Ritchie King, right, Larry Hawthorne did leg presses. Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal
Larry Hawthorne strained at the leg press. Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal
Aspiring 100-Ton Club members used the honor system, charting their own weights and repetitions on the backs of cards like this. The goal: to lift 200,000 pounds in a day on free weights or weight machines. Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal
Jay Donnelly, left, hugged Daniel Acosta. Both joined the 100-Ton Club. Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal
The Berheides lifted weights in the morning, dressed and went to work, then returned to the gym. Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal
With Elliott Williams looking on, Ritchie King, bottom left, got a spot from Richard Deane, top left, on his way to becoming a member of The 100-Ton Club at the Rambler Fitness Center at Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph. Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal

“Other people, they plan for this, eat right,” Tech. Sgt. Donnelly said during a break about 72,000 pounds into the challenge. “I had wings and potato wedges last night.”

He lifted 30,000 pounds on 300 reps of a seated back-extension machine set at 100 pounds. He made it into the club. The next day, he said he’d had his best night’s sleep ever. But “my back’s killing me,” he said.

The 100-Ton is more special event than an actual club, and appears to be relatively obscure. It was held in 2015 at Columbus Air Force Base in Columbus, Miss., but the 100-Ton Club has been consistent in San Antonio, where some version of it has been held since 2010. The club is open to the active and retired military, plus government employees, who have access to the fitness center.

Marlin Richardson, Rambler’s fitness and sports manager, settled on the 100-ton benchmark after trying 50 tons (too easy) and 150 tons (too much). He discourages weightlifting novices from attempting it.
How Much Is 100 Tons?

Lifting 100 tons of weights in a day is the equivalent of lifting...
Sources: Ford; Encyclopedia Britannica; New England Patriots; Boeing

Club aspirants soon learned the key to joining the 100-Ton Club was the reclined leg-press machine. Most people’s legs are far stronger than other muscles, making it easier to do many repetitions with them. And reclined or linear leg-press machines require people to lift less weight than they would in a similar free-weight exercise—even if the listed weights are the same.

For instance, a man squatting, then standing, while holding a weighted barbell across his shoulders is lifting that weight plus his body weight. Someone on a leg-press machine with a 45-degree incline who performs a similar move is lifting about 70% of the mounted weight plus the weight of the carriage, or the part of the machine that holds it, says Greg Highsmith, category director for strength & accessories at fitness-equipment maker Life Fitness.

First Lt. Sarah Berheide, 25, and her husband, Capt. Adam Berheide, 27, arrived early at the fitness center and lifted for more than two hours before heading to work. Self-described “Type A’s,” they typically do 45-minute, weightlifting-centric workouts four days a week at 6 a.m. Lifting 100 tons was a stretch, they said.

First Lt. Berheide returned to the gym just before 5 p.m. to resume the challenge with 65 tons to go. She pulled on headphones blasting top 40 music and settled into a leg-press machine, with stacked weights lifted with a pulley system.

Such a machine actually can be more difficult than a plate-loaded reclined or linear leg press, says Mr. Highsmith of Life Fitness. That’s because manufacturers use mechanical systems to create resistance that’s less where someone is weaker and more where someone is stronger.

Several people attempting to join the 100-Ton Club agreed that using only free weights, not machine weights, would make it much more difficult—perhaps impossible for most to do in a day.

Capt. Berheide leaned on the leg press and counted down his wife’s final repetitions. She had done 1,208 reps with her legs during the day, including machine reps and dead lifts with a dumbbell. They had planned to do many more dead lifts but “quickly realized that that’s not going to happen,” Capt. Berheide says.

“All for a T-shirt, right?” First Lt. Berheide said as she fist-bumped her husband.

The couple walked to the front desk to turn in their 100-Ton cards. They were sore but not wrecked.

“Now that I know this is achievable, I’d definitely do it again—and shoot for higher,” Capt. Berheide said.
Larry Hawthorne reacted as he lifted weights on his way to joining the 100-Ton Club.
Larry Hawthorne reacted as he lifted weights on his way to joining the 100-Ton Club. Photo: for The Wall Street Journal

Write to Rachel Bachman at rachel.bachman@wsj.com

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 03:47:57 PM »
This Is Power

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 03:52:36 PM »
Never

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 04:03:10 PM »
They'll all be lucky to even see 8 percent

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 04:07:30 PM »

View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)

100 ton club
« on: Today at 04:46:39 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
anyone else tried this? I have no idea if I could do it or not as I normally train HIT

https://www.wsj.com/articles/lift-100-tons-in-day-sure-why-not-1487505600

By Rachel Bachman
Updated Feb. 19, 2017 6:38 p.m. ET
27 COMMENTS

San Antonio

Ritchie King stepped out of the reclined leg press machine, awe-struck by what he had done: muscle up 1,350 pounds of weight six times.

The 57-year-old retired Army Sgt. First Class, now a pastor, had only one explanation. “The Holy Ghost,” he said.

The eye-opening effort last Wednesday was part of Mr. King’s successful bid to join the 100-Ton Club at the Rambler Fitness Center at Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph, an Air Force-led military installation.

The Fitness Shift That Should Worry Every Gym Owner

More exercise omnivores are opting for expanded online workouts and services like ClassPass.

Click to Read Story

Desperate Runners Battle for Slots in Trendy Races

The hippest events sell out in minutes—forcing some aspirants to plead their cases.

Click to Read Story

The Fitness Classes Too Tough for Most Mortals

Boutique gyms amp up the difficulty for the hardiest of their hard-core members.

Click to Read Story

Advertisement

Women Want Real Weights at the Gym

Gyms are expanding weightlifting areas and classes as more women lift.

Click to Read Story

A Tougher Workout Than a StairMaster: The Stepmill

Stepmills are growing at gyms as people want tougher, shorter workouts, leading to talk of conquering the stairmonster.

Click to Read Story

More on Fitness

Membership requires a person to lift 100 tons in a single day using free weights or a weight machine. That’s 200,000 pounds, or about 11 large elephants.

The gym hosts the challenge once a year. Members have from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. to lift 100 tons. People log their progress on cards they tote with them: the weight lifted multiplied by the number of repetitions. The reward is a T-shirt declaring their membership.

This year, 48 attempted and 33 succeeded, both highs in the five years the gym has kept records. Although 100 tons is a daunting figure, most who succeeded didn’t look like muscle-magazine pinups. Three were women, reflecting the widening appeal of weightlifting. Most people finished more quickly than they anticipated, typically in two or three hours.

They had similar approaches to reaching this goal. They were already fit from exercising regularly. Many worked out with training partners. Most important, they favored leg exercises, and the reclined leg press in particular.

Master Sgt. Daniel Acosta, a 35-year-old whose hulking shoulders announce him as a weight-room regular, was the first to join the club, finishing in 90 minutes, just after 6:30 a.m.

“I didn’t even think I could do it,” Master Sgt. Acosta said. Minutes later he was telling a friend he would be back in the gym after work. “I still have to do arms,” he said.

His friend, 33-year-old Tech. Sgt. Jay Donnelly, said he bikes often but only recently had been lifting regularly.
Photos: The Weightlifters of the 100-Ton Club
Scenes from a San Antonio military base where gym rats attempted to lift 200,000 pounds in a day
1 of 10
With Elliott Williams looking on, Ritchie King, bottom left, got a spot from Richard Deane, top left, on his way to becoming a member of The 100-Ton Club at the Rambler Fitness Center at ...
From left, Elliott Williams, Larry Hawthorne, Richard Deane, Ritchie King and Reggie Whaley worked together to try to each lift 100 tons of weight in a day. Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal
Sarah Berheide, left, was one of three women to lift 100 tons in a day and join the 100-Ton Club. Her husband, Adam Berheide, worked out behind her and also joined the club. Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal
L.J. Martin said he felt good when leaving the gym at about 7:15 a.m. after lifting 100 tons. But he had to excuse himself from an afternoon meeting to sit down. ‘I was just straight-up pooped.’ Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal
Daniel Acosta did squats as part of his attempt to become a member of The 100-Ton Club. He was the first to finish the task, at about 6:30 a.m. Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal
With spotters Richard Deane, left, Elliott Williams, top center, and Ritchie King, right, Larry Hawthorne did leg presses. Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal
Larry Hawthorne strained at the leg press. Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal
Aspiring 100-Ton Club members used the honor system, charting their own weights and repetitions on the backs of cards like this. The goal: to lift 200,000 pounds in a day on free weights or weight machines. Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal
Jay Donnelly, left, hugged Daniel Acosta. Both joined the 100-Ton Club. Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal
With Elliott Williams looking on, Ritchie King, bottom left, got a spot from Richard Deane, top left, on his way to becoming a member of The 100-Ton Club at the Rambler Fitness Center at Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph. Ray Whitehouse for The Wall Street Journal

“Other people, they plan for this, eat right,” Tech. Sgt. Donnelly said during a break about 72,000 pounds into the challenge. “I had wings and potato wedges last night.”

He lifted 30,000 pounds on 300 reps of a seated back-extension machine set at 100 pounds. He made it into the club. The next day, he said he’d had his best night’s sleep ever. But “my back’s killing me,” he said.

The 100-Ton is more special event than an actual club, and appears to be relatively obscure. It was held in 2015 at Columbus Air Force Base in Columbus, Miss., but the 100-Ton Club has been consistent in San Antonio, where some version of it has been held since 2010. The club is open to the active and retired military, plus government employees, who have access to the fitness center.

Marlin Richardson, Rambler’s fitness and sports manager, settled on the 100-ton benchmark after trying 50 tons (too easy) and 150 tons (too much). He discourages weightlifting novices from attempting it.
How Much Is 100 Tons?

Lifting 100 tons of weights in a day is the equivalent of lifting...
Sources: Ford; Encyclopedia Britannica; New England Patriots; Boeing

Club aspirants soon learned the key to joining the 100-Ton Club was the reclined leg-press machine. Most people’s legs are far stronger than other muscles, making it easier to do many repetitions with them. And reclined or linear leg-press machines require people to lift less weight than they would in a similar free-weight exercise—even if the listed weights are the same.

For instance, a man squatting, then standing, while holding a weighted barbell across his shoulders is lifting that weight plus his body weight. Someone on a leg-press machine with a 45-degree incline who performs a similar move is lifting about 70% of the mounted weight plus the weight of the carriage, or the part of the machine that holds it, says Greg Highsmith, category director for strength & accessories at fitness-equipment maker Life Fitness.

First Lt. Sarah Berheide, 25, and her husband, Capt. Adam Berheide, 27, arrived early at the fitness center and lifted for more than two hours before heading to work. Self-described “Type A’s,” they typically do 45-minute, weightlifting-centric workouts four days a week at 6 a.m. Lifting 100 tons was a stretch, they said.

First Lt. Berheide returned to the gym just before 5 p.m. to resume the challenge with 65 tons to go. She pulled on headphones blasting top 40 music and settled into a leg-press machine, with stacked weights lifted with a pulley system.

Such a machine actually can be more difficult than a plate-loaded reclined or linear leg press, says Mr. Highsmith of Life Fitness. That’s because manufacturers use mechanical systems to create resistance that’s less where someone is weaker and more where someone is stronger.

Several people attempting to join the 100-Ton Club agreed that using only free weights, not machine weights, would make it much more difficult—perhaps impossible for most to do in a day.

Capt. Berheide leaned on the leg press and counted down his wife’s final repetitions. She had done 1,208 reps with her legs during the day, including machine reps and dead lifts with a dumbbell. They had planned to do many more dead lifts but “quickly realized that that’s not going to happen,” Capt. Berheide says.

“All for a T-shirt, right?” First Lt. Berheide said as she fist-bumped her husband.

The couple walked to the front desk to turn in their 100-Ton cards. They were sore but not wrecked.

“Now that I know this is achievable, I’d definitely do it again—and shoot for higher,” Capt. Berheide said.
Larry Hawthorne reacted as he lifted weights on his way to joining the 100-Ton Club.
Larry Hawthorne reacted as he lifted weights on his way to joining the 100-Ton Club. Photo: for The Wall Street Journal

Write to Rachel Bachman at rachel.bachman@wsj.com

Wes, does creatine work?

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 04:35:42 PM »
no.

I believe the lowest tested bf (underwater) im aware of was lee labrada at 2.7%.

My personal bests were in '04 at 4.7% @ 245/247 underwater at u.c. san diego (ended up in the E.R. less than a week later) and  4.5% with calipers when i fucked up on my thyroid dose. Dropped from 235/237 to 173 over 9 months. I plateaued bf-wise at about month 5 or 6, everything after that was muscle pissing down the toilet with ck levels bordering on rhabdomyolysis. What i thought was 50mcg of t4 was actually 200mcg of t3... Wasnt even dieting. First couple months ppl were asking ifni was doing a show, then ppl thought i had cancer. Lol... Ended up in the ER for that as well after waking up monday morning unable to use my hips properly, the waking up and unable to move my legs at all Wednesday morning (& to the ER), then my legs giving out on me twice thursday afternoon at work, then again 3x that nightbat home, then waking up at 1am thurs night/fri morning and unable to move anything below my sternum and limited use of my left arm and another trip to the er (again in a wheelchair) & them keeping me for a few days and getting 5-7 mri's and ct scans... Think that was april 2013 cuz inwas doing taxes when i fell at work. Prior to that i was hypothyroid and on t4 since 2005, but since that incident my thyroid levels have been normal. Lol

Nobody asked about you.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 05:20:21 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 06:19:39 PM »
Yes, he was measured at 3% by Jim Quinn right before the 1993 season. Later Quinn measured Wheeler at 0.0% bodyfat right before the Olympia that year. Billy Smith and Horace Grant can verify.

Seriously, Jordan was high single digits at best :).

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 06:42:52 PM »
Yes, he was measured at 3% by Jim Quinn right before the 1993 season. Later Quinn measured Wheeler at 0.0% bodyfat right before the Olympia that year. Billy Smith and Horace Grant can verify.

I was there too. Not in the room but in the parking lot talking to Denise Rowtkowski.
a

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 08:42:08 PM »
This Is Power

That's nothing compared to this beast.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2017, 12:48:57 AM »

Kinda lost a lil respect for jim after reading that.

Jim seems real depressed and bitter towards his ex wife these past few years.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2017, 01:20:52 AM »
I remember Jerry Rice and 4,8% being mentioned.
It was after he recoverd from his knee injuries.

It was said that it is too low for a collision sport like football.

With Rices work ethic, maybe. For a little while...?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2017, 01:42:28 AM »

I could see jerry at 4.8%. Dudes tall and skinny and does (or did) everything right. Jordan might have skills he's born with and honed in practice... But practice isn't "training", especially the way jerry trained.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2017, 03:06:14 AM »
I could see jerry at 4.8%. Dudes tall and skinny and does (or did) everything right. Jordan might have skills he's born with and honed in practice... But practice isn't "training", especially the way jerry trained.

Jordan was notoriously lazy and unconditioned.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2017, 03:14:46 AM »
3% läl

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 03:39:35 AM »
no.

I believe the lowest tested bf (underwater) im aware of was lee labrada at 2.7%.

My personal bests were in '04 at 4.7% @ 245/247 underwater at u.c. san diego (ended up in the E.R. less than a week later) and  4.5% with calipers when i fucked up on my thyroid dose. Dropped from 235/237 to 173 over 9 months. I plateaued bf-wise at about month 5 or 6, everything after that was muscle pissing down the toilet with ck levels bordering on rhabdomyolysis. What i thought was 50mcg of t4 was actually 200mcg of t3... Wasnt even dieting. First couple months ppl were asking ifni was doing a show, then ppl thought i had cancer. Lol... Ended up in the ER for that as well after waking up monday morning unable to use my hips properly, the waking up and unable to move my legs at all Wednesday morning (& to the ER), then my legs giving out on me twice thursday afternoon at work, then again 3x that nightbat home, then waking up at 1am thurs night/fri morning and unable to move anything below my sternum and limited use of my left arm and another trip to the er (again in a wheelchair) & them keeping me for a few days and getting 5-7 mri's and ct scans... Think that was april 2013 cuz inwas doing taxes when i fell at work. Prior to that i was hypothyroid and on t4 since 2005, but since that incident my thyroid levels have been normal. Lol

no it wasnt, you have no evidence, made up stories dont count, we have seen your best pictures, they are in your instagram.

Now stop wasting peoples time with this rambling shit.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2017, 04:04:39 AM »
no it wasnt, you have no evidence, made up stories dont count, we have seen your best pictures, they are in your instagram.

Now stop wasting peoples time with this rambling shit.

I have no evidence so it didn't happen. Lol. That waa 13yrs ago skinny old man. No facebook. No ig.

I also don't have any of my yearbooks or high school diploma Jeffery. Does that mean I didn't graduAte or even go to school?

Face it jeffery, you're a on inbred British skinny over middle-aged impotent poor excuse for a "man" who still begs for recognition onstage in your underware, who's married for 25yrs to some obese no-self esteem dunce who's a neighborhood cum bucket who was the 2nd pittiful piece of taco greese smelling pussy you'd ever gotten in your life.. You have nothing to offer and nothing to contribute to anybody here. You hate your life and spend your every waking hour trolling getbig. Most people grow out of your behavior by the time they're 17... Apparently you didnt get the memo.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2017, 04:29:37 AM »
These NBA guys all claiming 5, 4, 3%. I'm calling bullshit on this. They are lean, but not competition Dorian or Munzer lean.

why would they wanna be Dorian, Munzer lean for?....it's basketball, not a bodybuilding contest

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2017, 06:04:10 AM »

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2017, 03:22:47 PM »

Anyone who has been that low that I know of has been starving themselves for weeks, in a catabolic state, no where near having the energy or conditioning to play a high level sport. This is some sort of anomaly.

why would they wanna be Dorian, Munzer lean for?....it's basketball, not a bodybuilding contest

Dude I don't know, that's what they claim.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2017, 03:39:24 PM »

Anyone who has been that low that I know of has been starving themselves for weeks, in a catabolic state, no where near having the energy or conditioning to play a high level sport. This is some sort of anomaly.

Dude I don't know, that's what they claim.

That's cause none of these guys are actually 4 percent or whatever they claim

A lot of pros and amat compete in the 5 range to put it in perspective, some a little lower like dexter

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2017, 07:56:29 PM »

Most basketball players are rake thin with striated muscle and all about 100 pounds underweight for their height. The irony is that bodybuilders who are shorter than the average male are at least 100 pounds overweight for their height.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2017, 08:37:28 PM »
Jordan was notoriously lazy and unconditioned.

Quite the contrary...unless this is sarcasm.
Air Falcon

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2017, 12:12:43 AM »
There is no basketball player or elite athlete functioning at 3%, nor did they ever reach it. Stage ready is 5-7%, and I felt like I was going insane at such leanness when I achieved it for a show.