Author Topic: Post election stress disorder  (Read 1702 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Post election stress disorder
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 05:05:04 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/videos/10155134627091336/

😂😂😂

What a bunch of little pussies,how can people like this ho try life without being in a plastic bubble.Overly sensitive assholes.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 05:11:41 AM »
Another political whine from the Getbig ADHD poster child...yawn.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 05:32:13 AM »
Why are we still talking about this?

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 05:41:15 AM »

why do you discuss the 96 arnold classic and 96 night of champions every other day?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 05:52:07 AM »
Here's the deal. We have a member called 'Coach'...and he's a peculiar fellow. If you know what I mean. Anyway, he starts threads and has no idea where they are going. Just idiot-pushing. He's not a thinker. Are you with me? So, we kind of allow him leniencies...like denying science and believing in Jesus. Getbig is like his special day. So, you have this thread...

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 06:01:23 AM »
Here's the deal. We have a member called 'Coach'...and he's a peculiar fellow. If you know what I mean. Anyway, he starts threads and has no idea where they are going. Just idiot-pushing. He's not a thinker. Are you with me? So, we kind of allow him leniencies...like denying science and believing in Jesus. Getbig is like his special day. So, you have this thread...

I dont mind coach but i tire of these threads that are nothing but a bs link with no explanation.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2017, 06:04:49 AM »

Coach needs to start playing golf again.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2017, 06:14:05 AM »
Liberals are assholes. Always portray them self as victims and want government to take care of them with the workers tax money.  I can't believe how far this country has gone down hill in 8 years.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2017, 06:37:02 AM »
Liberals are assholes. Always portray them self as victims and want government to take care of them with the workers tax money.  I can't believe how far this country has gone down hill in 8 years.
Super angry. Got it. Well, you almost put a few sentences together. Are you a Trump advisor?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2017, 06:43:25 AM »
Super angry. Got it. Well, you almost put a few sentences together. Are you a Trump advisor?

I'm not angry. Liberals like you are angry.  I don't see conservatives blocking highways. I don't see conservatives rioting, looting, arson, and assaulting people. Just liberals like you.  

You're just mad because Republicans have the president and the majority of Senators, House reps, Governors, and State legislators.  Soon Republicans will pick 1 to 3 supreme court judges.  It's like a nuclear bomb has been dropped on the liberal ideology. Liberals are in full panic mode. Why did this happen? It was a repudiation of Obama and Hillary.  Obama was the worst President in modern history.

The anarchy liberals are hoping will change the election almost suggests they want a civil war. I will tell you what side will win.  It won't be the jobless new age hippie side.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2017, 06:51:55 AM »
I'm not angry. Liberals like you are angry.  I don't see conservatives blocking highways. I don't see conservatives rioting, looting, arson, and assaulting people. Just liberals like you.  

You're just mad because Republicans have the president and the majority of Senators, House reps, Governors, and State legislators.  Soon Republicans will pick 1 to 3 supreme court judges.  It's like a nuclear bomb has been dropped on the liberal ideology. Liberals are in full panic mode. Why did this happen? It was a repudiation of Obama and Hillary.  Obama was the worst President in modern history.

The anarchy liberals are hoping will change the election almost suggests they want a civil war. I will tell you what side will win.  It won't be the jobless new age hippie side.

Lot of words. The one thing I know for sure is that you are one of the people that Trump will pee on. You will defend him 'til the end, but he will fuck you over. Pay taxes? I do. Grope women? Nope.Respect people? I do.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2017, 07:04:46 AM »
Trump used every legal means to avoid paying taxes like anyone with half a brain would do. Do you volunteer to pay more than your legal obligation during tax time if you have a job? Group women?  I noticed one by one the women went away when he threatened to sue them.

No black had any objection to Trump until he ran for President.  What Trump said on a hot mike he didn't know about is a lot less than you have said behind closed doors.  Bill Clinton didn't just say it but did it. You have no objection to Clinton. Only Trump.

Trump is moving at warp speed to make this country great again.  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2017, 07:12:36 AM »
Trump used every legal means to avoid paying taxes like anyone with half a brain would do. Do you volunteer to pay more than your legal obligation during tax time if you have a job? Group women?  I noticed one by one the women went away when he threatened to sue them.

No black had any objection to Trump until he ran for President.  What Trump said on a hot mike he didn't know about is a lot less than you have said behind closed doors.  Bill Clinton didn't just say it but did it. You have no objection to Clinton. Only Trump.

Trump is moving at warp speed to make this country great again.  
Ok. Easy. Trump is a buffoon. He will always be. A 70-old with a Twitter!? Let me know how the intelligence community regards him? :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2017, 07:27:25 AM »
Ok. Easy. Trump is a buffoon. He will always be. A 70-old with a Twitter!? Let me know how the intelligence community regards him? :)

See first post

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2017, 08:44:42 AM »
See first post
Trump is a buffoon. He will always be. A 70-old with a Twitter!? Let me know how the intelligence community regards him?

/trump will always be a buffoon, and you will never, ever read a book.   :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 08:47:04 AM »
I felt pity for these folks when I saw that on the news.
::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2017, 08:58:58 AM »
Trump is a buffoon. He will always be. A 70-old with a Twitter!? Let me know how the intelligence community regards him?

/trump will always be a buffoon, and you will never, ever read a book.   :)

Let me know when the "Intelligence" community learns some commonsense. Obama wasn't exactly a Mensa candidate.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2017, 09:03:33 AM »
Let me know when the "Intelligence" community learns some commonsense. Obama wasn't exactly a Mensa candidate.
Smarter than you, me. Maybe that's the problem. Be smarter.  :)

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2017, 09:37:48 AM »
They need their quit places to visit. Parents are raising their kids to be guys today.