Author Topic: GH FOR OLD BODYBUİLDERS  (Read 2634 times)

canberk1188

• Getbig II
GH FOR OLD BODYBUİLDERS
« on: February 21, 2017, 09:35:07 PM »
There are some respectfull bodybuilders always wanting the safest way to be healthfull and fit..

And my only advice to them İS 500mg test and 4iu 6iu a day. This is the safest . And cause stallone look.

There is no point to blast heavy harsh other roids in your 40s 50s. I think a person still can tolerate other roids in low dosages in their 40s but once again in small doses and small lenght.

The only problem is the EXPENSİVE PRİCE OF GH. Everyone of course wants human grade and safest gh. TRUE. BUT SOME GENERİCS ARE ALSO HUMAN GRADE.

Buy yellow tops hyges %100 safe and legit. Buy jintropins very cheap and effective. They are no different than human grade. Just these two.

I am not a seller and I get very angry when some sellers want to sell their red top black to blank hyges theri blank sugar kigs. And their completly generic no named red green black top ghs. They are completly scam. The hyges other than red tops are are scam. And for no named generic ıts hard to find legit no named ghs. I always look for no named generic very cheap ghs but once again lots of them are scam. The only good thing about no named ghs they are even cheaper than hyges but I always afraid of scammers thats the problem.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
Re: GH FOR OLD BODYBUİLDERS
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 09:37:25 PM »
YELLOW TOP HYGE FROM SİTE % 100 LEGİT

JİNTROPİNS % LEGİT

Real NO NAMED GENERİC GH  %100 LEGİT but hard to find reals.

Stay away from other generics.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 12:29:04 PM »
The Grey Top are the only generic I would touch if unable to get Serostim or Humatrope.  Otherwise I wouldn't bother. 

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 08:05:28 PM »
Whats your opinion about blue top no named or yellow top no named 130$ ? Gamble or completely scam ?
-

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 01:44:05 PM »
Whats your opinion about blue top no named or yellow top no named 130$ ? Gamble or completely scam ?
-

Scam.. Grey Top or Meditrope black top are both from same place and source has been around forever.  Only generic I would touch if pharm grade isn't available.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 08:54:13 PM »
My only concern with HGH is (besides the cost) that it's been associated with increase risk of cancers, esp lymphomas and leukemia
you are gay.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 10:26:26 AM »
I agree about Hyg and Jin but where can you get them legit these days? PM me.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 10:29:01 AM »
My only concern with HGH is (besides the cost) that it's been associated with increase risk of cancers, esp lymphomas and leukemia

This is a bit of an issue.  It doesn't cause cancer but HGH is known to make EVERYTHING grow, including organs.  A lot of people have dormant cancer cells and what HGH will do is stimulate those cells to grow.  If you are prone to cancer it will just accelerate it, if you aren't then you're okay.  Why it's important to get a full health checkup and cancer check before taking HGH.