Author Topic: Any get biggers going to this ARNOLD ( 2017 Columbus)  (Read 3400 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Any get biggers going to this ARNOLD ( 2017 Columbus)
« on: February 22, 2017, 08:36:47 AM »
I considered it but it's doubtful. Any others going?

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Any get biggers going to this ARNOLD ( 2017 Columbus)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 08:40:27 AM »
No.

Unless I change my mind

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 08:51:30 AM »
Howard if you are willing to walk around the expo with your balls hanging out and video it for getbig I will provide sponsorship for you to get to the arnold.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 09:07:11 AM »
Most lackluster, horrible, absolute shittiest lineup of competitors since the inception of the contest.....fuck the ASC this year...IFBB bodybuilding is officially dead.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 09:17:35 AM »
Most lackluster, horrible, absolute shittiest lineup of competitors since the inception of the contest.....fuck the ASC this year...IFBB bodybuilding is officially dead.

Truth spoken right here.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 09:24:00 AM »
MILONE, I'm in no position to agree nor disagree with ya about the 'demise' of bodybuilding, but YOU must be referring to Professional bodybuilding comps only .... because NPC body building (amateur) lineups have been increasing at astronomical rates (sorta) over these past few years since the passing of Joe Weider.

I sorta/kinda doubt that the 'potential death' of professional bodybuilding had any affect on the NPC's decision to increase amateur events by adding "classic" and "physique", but that could have been a wise decision if your feeling regarding the death of professional bodybuilding is anywhere near accurate and/or possibly foreseen by the 'decision-makers'.

How many other GetBiggers believe that professional bodybuilding is suffering a slow death?

And what would you do to keep it alive and gaining acceptance?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 09:27:15 AM »
I'm quite looking forward to how François comes in this year, also Levrone, Wheeler and even Dillet if he
Can dial it in for once

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2017, 10:30:24 AM »
I'm quite looking forward to how François comes in this year, also Levrone, Wheeler and even Dillet if he
Can dial it in for once

You forgot to mention that Ray always shows up in shape, Cormier's balance and proportion and the hungry up and comers Cutler, Ruhl, Victor Martinez and Dexter Jackson.

Should be a great show.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2017, 10:38:00 AM »
NPC body building (amateur) lineups have been increasing at astronomical rates (sorta) over these past few years since the passing of Joe Weider.

That's because they let just about anybody in now. The standard is shit, even at the Nationals:

To say nothing of how watered down it has become with the new divisions.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2017, 11:41:56 AM »
Yea I think this could be one of the best yet, don't forget Nasser, he just needs to bring that back up
You forgot to mention that Ray always shows up in shape, Cormier's balance and proportion and the hungry up and comers Cutler, Ruhl, Victor Martinez and Dexter Jackson.

Should be a great show.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2017, 01:39:25 PM »

Should be a great show.

I hear Matarazzo has dropped a tremendous amount of weight for this show, and Munzer is going to be as dry as a bone this time round.......
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2017, 03:23:49 PM »
I hear Matarazzo has dropped a tremendous amount of weight for this show, and Munzer is going to be as dry as a bone this time round.......

Big Mike is well proportioned but hes never dry. Titus and Prince are going to pull out all the stops for this show, I hear they're going to push every boundary.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2017, 03:33:48 PM »
I hear Titus has locked himself away literally imprisoned himself,  training hard ready to unveil his new physique
Big Mike is well proportioned but hes never dry. Titus and Prince are going to pull out all the stops for this show, I hear they're going to push every boundary.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2017, 03:36:56 PM »
I considered it but wasn't inspired enough to leave my driveway this year.
Any others going?

No luck on backpage.com, huh ?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2017, 11:17:02 AM »

I hear Titus has locked himself away literally imprisoned himself,  training hard ready to unveil his new physique

There's a rumor that Momo Benaziza might step onstage, which would really shock everybody. As for the other top contenders?  We all know El Sonbaty has a huge heart so who knows what could happen there.  But one thing is for certain, it grieves me to say that poor Ray McNeil will be blown away by the competition........
T

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2017, 11:18:24 AM »
That's because they let just about anybody in now. The standard is shit, even at the Nationals:

What. Has. Just. Been. Seen.  ???

Well, it's clear they're reaching for attention and sales.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2017, 11:28:31 AM »

Hahaha, the most gay side tricep ever

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2017, 11:42:59 AM »

This dude looks like he couldn't afford to get the gyno removed from both tits. WTF? Why go on stage looking like that?! I'd cut my losses and get that fucking thing removed before I ever stepped foot on stage, ESPECIALLY a national-level stage.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2017, 11:46:12 AM »
That's more like the "ooh hello sailor" pose

Hahaha, the most gay side tricep ever

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2017, 11:50:20 AM »
Very true,  Charles claimonte,  Aaron Baker,  Lee Labrador and Vince Taylor are all shooting for the top.

There's a rumor that Momo Benaziza might step onstage, which would really shock everybody. As for the other top contenders?  We all know El Sonbaty has a huge heart so who knows what could happen there.  But one thing is for certain, it grieves me to say that poor Ray McNeil will be blown away by the competition........

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2017, 11:52:46 AM »
Renel janvier is happy Shawn Ray isnt competing this year, hes shooting for 1st.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2017, 12:00:22 PM »
sure why not

lots of stuff happening there not just bodybuilding

fun to hook up with a lot of getbiggers and pose together, check eachothers rolexes out hook up with fitness girls etc

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2017, 12:02:22 PM »
sure why not

lots of stuff happening there not just bodybuilding

fun to hook up with a lot of getbiggers and pose together, check eachothers rolexes out hook up with fitness girls etc

and square up on the car park and iron out any online disputes,