Author Topic: TRUMP CAUGHT IN HYPOCRISY AGAIN ON NEWS SOURCES  (Read 5003 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: TRUMP CAUGHT IN HYPOCRISY AGAIN ON NEWS SOURCES
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2017, 01:46:06 PM »
I disagree with BOTH extremes on this one.
You are 100% correct that during the past 8 years , under Obama, the economic numbers have steadily increased.

BUT, in the early stages of Trump's term, we see continued economic boom.
Since, it's now under his watch, he deserves some credit.

Win/win for both men and America.

you don't get credit for only a month.....we are still under Obama's policies

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2017, 01:48:47 PM »
Bill Clinton took credit for all of the largesse created by Reaganomics.

It amazes me that people think you will see the fruits of large scale macro changes in economic policy within weeks.  

Actually, not true......Clinton's economic success was due to the internet boom..NOT leftover Reaganomics...however you are right about people not taking credit within weeks of a presidential change

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2017, 01:49:35 PM »
you don't get credit for only a month.....we are still nder Obama's policies

Actually, not true......Clinton's economic success was due to the internet boom..NOT leftover Reaganomics...however you are right about people not taking credit withi weeks of a presidential change

Make sure you copy that down in your diary, champ.

a

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2017, 01:51:32 PM »
Make sure you copy that down in your diary, champ.

still denying reality I see....I've already destroyed you in this thread....you coming back for more?????????

Also, Donald must be in off-season :D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2017, 01:55:23 PM »
still denying reality I see....I've already destroyed you in this thread....you coming back for more?????????

Also, Donald must be in off-season :D

You confirmed a Herman Cain quote I posted and then claimed to have destroyed me... What ever brings light into your world sunshine.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2017, 01:59:31 PM »
oh, and Andre...  :-*

a

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2017, 12:16:04 PM »
You confirmed a Herman Cain quote I posted and then claimed to have destroyed me... What ever brings light into your world sunshine.

where did I confirm Herman Cain's quote?....I destroyed both of you...his quote was garbage....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2017, 12:18:26 PM »
oh, and Yamcha...... :-*

Can you please help Trump find those "sources" that told him Obama's BC was fake and that they found incredible and surprising evidence to back up that claim?>????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2017, 01:59:21 PM »

Can you please help Trump find those "sources" that told him Obama's BC was fake and that they found incredible and surprising evidence to back up that claim?>????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm busy, but you can write Mr. President at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500; that address will be good for 8 years

a

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2017, 06:39:35 PM »
Fuck off shill.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2017, 06:42:27 PM »

Fuck off, shill.

You're a moron.

You can't feasibly compare something tweeted while a private citizen with what he's saying now.

There's no hypocrisy, they're completely different circumstances. And the tweet was ONCE, whereas all these bullshit, fake"sources" get quoted and written about in the pathetic media DAILY.

You're lost.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2017, 07:58:29 PM »
Fuck off, shill.

You're a moron.

You can't feasibly compare something tweeted while a private citizen with what he's saying now.

There's no hypocrisy, they're completely different circumstances. And the tweet was ONCE, whereas all these bullshit, fake"sources" get quoted and written about in the pathetic media DAILY.

You're lost.

You sound like one of the old regular posters that got its ass handed to them and decided to comeback as a gimmick because you couldn't handle the outcome of Trumps landslide...lol

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2017, 09:51:58 PM »
You sound like one of the old regular posters that got its ass handed to them and decided to comeback as a gimmick because you couldn't handle the outcome of Trumps landslide...lol

"Your sound like one of the old regular posters"  -- Good that means this is my kind of place.

"Couldn't handle the outcome of Trump's landslide" -- umm, did you read my post? I like Trump, I like what he does, most of all I like what he represents. The liberal PC garbage that was taking over the west was fucking horrendous. I'm a new guy here, part of the millennials, and honestly my generation is shit. Absolute shit. Few good guys here and there but they're far and few between.

Thanks for the welcome dickwad.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2017, 01:40:25 AM »
Fuck off, shill.

You're a moron.

You're lost.

you Goddamn idiot....just because you tweet something doesn't give you a license to lie......you're obviously someone's gimmick or you're a stupid rookie who needs more time here before you jump into something you have no idea of...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2017, 01:42:01 AM »
"Your sound like one of the old regular posters"  -- Good that means this is my kind of place.

"Couldn't handle the outcome of Trump's landslide" -- umm, did you read my post? I like Trump, I like what he does, most of all I like what he represents. The liberal PC garbage that was taking over the west was fucking horrendous. I'm a new guy here, part of the millennials, and honestly my generation is shit. Absolute shit. Few good guys here and there but they're far and few between.

Thanks for the welcome dickwad.

I'm glad you admit that you are absolute shit....I'm starting to like you now

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2017, 01:43:23 AM »
I'm busy, but you can write Mr. President at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500; that address will be good for 8 years

HA....I've defeated you already....you won't even answer my assertion....

DESTROYED

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2017, 02:35:50 AM »

DESTROYED

I wasn't even on GetBig during the "birther" controversy. I was actually a senior in high school. why are we deflecting to this again?
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2017, 05:52:13 AM »

DESTROYED
I think maybe you should go back and take a look at how each day you are "defeated" on a daily basis.....

Skeeter

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2017, 06:04:50 AM »

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2017, 12:31:14 PM »
you Goddamn idiot....just because you tweet something doesn't give you a license to lie......you're obviously someone's gimmick or you're a stupid rookie who needs more time here before you jump into something you have no idea of...

You're an embarrassment man. What does that second sentence even mean? Spell it out for me, because then I'll catch you in your idiot logic.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2017, 04:14:34 PM »
You're an embarrassment man. What does that second sentence even mean? Spell it out for me, because then I'll catch you in your idiot logic.

Look lets get back to basics....just answer yes or no...did Trump give anonymous sources as his source that the president of the US was not a citizen, that his BC was fake and that they found "evidence" of such????...and does that conflict with what he said that the news media should use open sources when reporting??????

JUST YES OR NO.......

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2017, 11:37:55 PM »
Look lets get back to basics....just answer yes or no...did Trump give anonymous sources as his source that the president of the US was not a citizen, that his BC was fake and that they found "evidence" of such????...and does that conflict with what he said that the news media should use open sources when reporting??????

JUST YES OR NO.......

"...does that conflict..."

No.

Trump was tweeting as a private citizen.  Not an authorized news network.  News networks should, in theory, have standards for the sources they cite.  Any idiot on twitter (or getbig, or reddit, etc etc) can claim any outrageous thing they want without sources, no fucking problem.

That's because journalistic standards (which have been utterly and completely trashed and reduced to rubble) are supposed to keep the media somewhat objective, and relatively accountable.

All of that is gone now.

Now on to you.  Explain how nobody in Obama's supposed graduating class at Columbia ('83) has any recollection of coming across the man, interacting with him, seeing him, talking to him, even hearing about him, while they were there.

Go on. I'm all ears.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2017, 09:35:24 AM »

JUST YES OR NO.......

Obama is not a natural born citizen - he is from Kenya 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2017, 04:51:05 AM »
If we ever needed more proof Trump is a get-bigger...I present this pic LOL

Trump needs to up the Cell-Tech