Author Topic: Chuck Todd And Chris Cuomo  (Read 379 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Chuck Todd And Chris Cuomo
« on: February 26, 2017, 09:08:48 AM »
Its Sunday and I was just watching Meet The Press. I always watch and as a registered Independent have noticed a trend with unbalanced news with Chuck Todd. He sways way left.
Watching CNN and seeing Chris Cuomo I notice the same thing. He has a way of reporting and sympathizing for the left while questioning everything a Republican does.
Past news stories show when these two do question the left, its usually a softball and an easy question let alone probably one that has already been given and rehearsed to the one answering it-my opinion on that one since we know Hillary was already giving questions.

So what do these two men have in common?

Chuck Todd's wife is a communications professional and co-founder of Maverick Strategies and Mail, which provides direct mail and consulting services for Democratic candidates and progressive causes.

Chris Cuomo's brother is the Democratic Governor Of New York.

Hard to be balanced when your family is that entrenched in political causes and politics. Why is this never brought up to their faces when being interviewed? Shouldn't that be a conflict of interest?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Re: Chuck Todd And Chris Cuomo
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 10:32:40 AM »
Pres. Trump should be the last person to whine about family being involved in politics.
WTF, his own daughter and son-in-law sit in on key meetings with him.

Anybody who knows anything about the Cuomo's know who Chris is related to. C'mon, that's no secret LOL.
Gov of NY Cuomo is a well known and popular figure.

As for Chuck Todd having a spouse that works for an organization with political issues interests... wake up.

(former) Chair of the Fed reserve Allen Greenspan (1987- 2006) is married to journalist, Andrea Mitchell.
I believe she's currently on staff at MSNBC. Let's just say, having a powerful husband didn't hurt her career LOL.

Democrat, republican or independent people often have spouses and close relatives in the mix.

(Former) speaker of the House , (D) Nancy Pelosi's husband ( different last name) purchased a bunch of run down property near the Oakland/SanFran  Bay region. To better insulate himself, I believe he used the firm he was a partner in to make the official purchase . Pelosi suddenly backs and passes a new bill for funding improvements in her district. Yup, the very same area that her husband just invested in. Unreal, but all too common.

This is how things REALLY work. Trump will try to clean this swamp and replace it with his own cronies.
How the hell do you think he made billions in real estate?

The post was not pro-Trump or anti-Trump. I was merely stating two people (I'm sure there are more on both sides) that have heavy interests in politics BUT...THAT'S BUT are journalist that are SUPPOSE TO BE...THAT'S SUPPOSE TO BE...NEUTRAL. Do you know what NEUTRAL means? Harry, you're so triggered about Trump that you are spouting nonsense about Trump in a post that's about journalism. Those two examples are people that I watch on a daily basis, this is why I used them. If I watched Telemundo I might have used one of those reporters.  As a person that's educated, I can see a trend in this reporting we are being spoon fed on a daily basis.   

Whether its a journalist that's swaying right or left they should not have ties that are deeply rooted...DEEPLY ROOTED to a political party. Come on Harry read the post just don't jump to conclusions about this being a post about Trump.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1