Author Topic: gh question  (Read 1658 times)

testboy

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
gh question
« on: April 03, 2006, 05:49:17 PM »
hey guys...im thinkin bout doing some gh soon....i dont wanna stack it with insulin...i was thinkin of doing about 3 kits...im wondering what a good dose would be to do a day and for how long?...also im wondering where i put the needle..ive heard the fat at the bottom of ur stomach..thanks adive would be awsome

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: gh question
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 05:50:32 PM »
first off it might not even be worth it.
its not as good as you think it is.

testboy

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 08:53:15 PM »
have u tried it?...i dunno ive just heard great stuff about it like 30 pounds in 2 months and stuff like that...does anyone have any real life experiences with it..like what kinda gains they got from it...and also i was wondering what is a good brand of hgh?

Bypass

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 09:49:14 PM »
Anyone that I have ever met that uses it, is someone who has done years of stacks, and has gotten to a stage where even with large quantities and great stacks, clean diet, hard workouts and total dedication, are taking gh to get to another level, that 95% of us here will never achieve and possibly don't want to achieve, gh slin dnp...this is a whole nother level...how experienced are you, what have you used so far, if you've never done AAS, you might find that a good basic stack with good diet and training with give you the results your wanting on their own. Even HRT programs that prescribe gh, usually prescribe it in conjunction with test...not something I would look at running solo.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 09:58:59 PM »
Anyone that I have ever met that uses it, is someone who has done years of stacks, and has gotten to a stage where even with large quantities and great stacks, clean diet, hard workouts and total dedication, are taking gh to get to another level, that 95% of us here will never achieve and possibly don't want to achieve, gh slin dnp...this is a whole nother level...how experienced are you, what have you used so far, if you've never done AAS, you might find that a good basic stack with good diet and training with give you the results your wanting on their own. Even HRT programs that prescribe gh, usually prescribe it in conjunction with test...not something I would look at running solo.

great post

test boy, it seems from your questions that you are new to growth hormone, its effects, what it works in conjuction with, etc. thats cool, but you need to do a little more research before jumping into things like gh and slin.

as far as gh goes, i wouldnt even use it if you werent gonna run it for a minimum of 3 months....6 would be better. with that said, jintropin seems to be the gh that most are running/ getting out of china. it comes in 100iu kits. for a beginner, i would run 4 ius a day, five days on, 2 days off. that way you are looking at about a kit a month. not too much, not too little. i would also consider stacking it with anywhere from 250 to 500mgs of test a week. fuck insulin, you dont need it.....to risky anyway.

3-6 month cycle of gh $1300-2500
test at 300-500mgs $200-400

testboy

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 06:40:17 AM »
yea im new to the whole gh thing..id done 3 cycles in the last 2 years..so i know im probly not ready for gh..im 5 10 and weigh 230 right now with about 12% body fat...im gonna start cuttin soon...im just really interested in gh thats all...i could plan onusing it later on if i get really serious so im just lookin for some peopl who have tried it see what they thought bout it..thanks guys