Author Topic: Need new Peptide Site  (Read 3657 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Need new Peptide Site
« on: February 28, 2017, 08:41:22 AM »
I used to order from AAP but after some UFC fighter got banned and pointed fingers at them they've since shut down their site.  I used to get ECA from them and it was awesome.  I can't seem to find ECA on a couple other peptide sides I know.  If anyone knows of a source please let me know.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Need new Peptide Site
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 11:01:35 PM »
I used to order from AAP but after some UFC fighter got banned and pointed fingers at them they've since shut down their site.  I used to get ECA from them and it was awesome.  I can't seem to find ECA on a couple other peptide sides I know.  If anyone knows of a source please let me know.

I like Geopeptides.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 01:01:00 AM »
Canada based websites sell Kaizen Ephedrine HCL, hand down the best ephedrine there is.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 02:56:15 PM »
I like hi-Tech's ECA stack.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 07:07:38 AM »
I like Geopeptides.

I know them.  They don't have ephedrine.  Hi-Tech is not true ECA. It's ephedra extract and not ephedra alkaloids which is what you want.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 05:10:53 PM »
I know them.  They don't have ephedrine.  Hi-Tech is not true ECA. It's ephedra extract and not ephedra alkaloids which is what you want.

I guess that's why the last two ephedra products I did were no where near the old stuff.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 07:04:06 AM »
what about enhanced athlete, website? they have it I think

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 06:41:19 AM »
Buy my peps.   Seriously, I have a ton of shit left over from last year that I won't be using.   I tend to over order when trying new things and when I cease use (or don't like it) I am stuck with a surplus.   :-[

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2017, 11:18:33 PM »
Ugh... You can buy ephederine hcl and sulphate at Rite-Aide

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2017, 08:02:52 AM »
Ugh... You can buy ephederine hcl and sulphate at Rite-Aide

Primatene and Bronkaid.  I think Bronkaid was discontinued.

I like this era of supplements, lol.

Ultimate Orange and Ripped Fuel - best fat burners and pre-workout supplements around.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2017, 01:38:46 PM »
Primatene and Bronkaid.  I think Bronkaid was discontinued.

I like this era of supplements, lol.

Ultimate Orange and Ripped Fuel - best fat burners and pre-workout supplements around.

Pretty sure i still got bronkaide about 5months ago.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2017, 02:43:25 PM »
Pretty sure i still got bronkaide about 5months ago.

I like it more.  Primatene is more expensive.  Some say Primatene is better but I'm fine with Bronkaid. 

The pharmacist told me it was going to be discontinued so when they sell out, they'll be replacing with Primatene.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2017, 12:16:13 AM »
I like it more.  Primatene is more expensive.  Some say Primatene is better but I'm fine with Bronkaid. 

The pharmacist told me it was going to be discontinued so when they sell out, they'll be replacing with Primatene.

Primetine is eph sulphate. Lil bit shorter half life... Also lower mg per tablet i believe. Got a blister pak in my dresser i could check but too lazy. Lol

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2017, 12:46:02 PM »
Primetine is eph sulphate. Lil bit shorter half life... Also lower mg per tablet i believe. Got a blister pak in my dresser i could check but too lazy. Lol

Nah, that explains it. I'm going to go pick some up Monday. Rather make my own ECA then by the shit on the shelves these days or stuff being sold online.

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2017, 08:33:50 PM »

Bronkaid, Nodoz, and Bayer from your local Wal mart might do the trick for bacially pennies. I'm sure you know that

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 02:40:35 AM »
I like how the pharmacy-tech at rite-aide always has tonpoint out "can you produce identification, sir? This is a controlled substance." lol

Not sure if it really is a CS and dont care so long as they sell it to me. I've gotta ex-gf who's paid me $300 every 6 weeks for 90 tabs for the past 3 years. Haha