Author Topic: OMG, I'm in the fucking TV.....Cool!!!!!!!  (Read 11752 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: OMG, I'm in the fucking TV.....Cool!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2006, 12:23:29 PM »
I propose a new rule for becoming a Getbig member. MAKE THEM TAKE A FUCKIN' IQ TEST.... just we don't end up with another fukin' retard like "Vince Venom Versace" posting comments like this.... :-\

Worst part is.....he really believes his own hype. He really thinks he looks like a bber and should compete. He really believes he is a trainer/nutrionist/guru. He really believes he is an industry insider. It used to be funny, but now that I see he really has mental issues, it's not amusing anymore.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2006, 01:13:24 PM »
would someone PLEASE post that photoshop pic of vince's face on the can of bee pollen?  Last time i saw that i laughed until i cried :D ;D :D ;D

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2006, 01:47:39 PM »
would someone PLEASE post that photoshop pic of vince's face on the can of bee pollen?  Last time i saw that i laughed until i cried :D ;D :D ;D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2006, 01:54:55 PM »
Nobody here is going to buy his bee pollen crap so his reputation here is irrelevent to his business.

He just got a HUGE order from a retail buyer, so you are dead wrong. If business picks up, he will never have to work another day in his life.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2006, 03:41:11 PM »
Is this "BIG G MAN" what went cukoo here a while back? Dude should seriously reconsider this message board thing.

Get cable maybe?

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2006, 03:46:02 PM »
Just turned on the TV and saw my name mentioned by a reporter on Fox News.  Some idiot took my April Fools day joke too seriously and contacted the Arizona Cardinals and now they are putting out official statements stating that they have nothing to do with me and that they would never work with anyone who may be suspected of selling steroids.  I checked my mail also and found some official papers from the Arizona Cardinals regarding the same thing.  I think it said something about a threat to file a lawsuit but there's no case because I never once mentioned any team in particular however I will have to write a letter of apology to them as well as the NFL for any confusion regarding this matter.  I've been pulling the "Caliber Fitness is for sale" joke for over 3 years now and its time to retire it unfortunately.

Now, I already know who ratted me out and he actually gave me call stating that he wasn't going to get involved however he was dumb enough not to use call blocking.  So therefore, I'm going to give him 72 hours to call back and apologize or else I'll publish his number on my website as well as your address and your first and last name.  In case you think I'm lying 602-795-####, Zach @#$@# you better think again.  If you're going to be a rat then don't call the cat up to let him know you're going to steal some cheese. 

In addition, anyone who calls my office and leaves a message is automatically saved as a wav file so I'll publish your long boring ass message as well if you do not respond.   

I'll release an official statement tommorrow but its cool.  Ron, don't delete this post because it should serve as a warning to those snitches and rats out there who don't have anything better to do.  You and the rest of those lying ass FBI informants out there can kiss my ass.  I'm not doing anything illegal, I'm just trying to sell some bee pollen and cayenne pepper.  I welcome any of you back to my house and you folks still won't find a damn thing. 

I'm going to bed now and get some sleep and that snitch better hit me back up and apologize or your name  is MUDD.  Zach, I hope you and "your family" have a great night.

This was a joke...  You are as funny as you are muscular.
Motherboy (the band).

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2006, 03:58:24 PM »
Just turned on the TV and saw my name mentioned by a reporter on Fox News.  Some idiot took my April Fools day joke too seriously and contacted the Arizona Cardinals and now they are putting out official statements stating that they have nothing to do with me and that they would never work with anyone who may be suspected of selling steroids.  I checked my mail also and found some official papers from the Arizona Cardinals regarding the same thing.  I think it said something about a threat to file a lawsuit but there's no case because I never once mentioned any team in particular however I will have to write a letter of apology to them as well as the NFL for any confusion regarding this matter.  I've been pulling the "Caliber Fitness is for sale" joke for over 3 years now and its time to retire it unfortunately.

Now, I already know who ratted me out and he actually gave me call stating that he wasn't going to get involved however he was dumb enough not to use call blocking.  So therefore, I'm going to give him 72 hours to call back and apologize or else I'll publish his number on my website as well as your address and your first and last name.  In case you think I'm lying 602-795-####, Zach @#$@# you better think again.  If you're going to be a rat then don't call the cat up to let him know you're going to steal some cheese. 

In addition, anyone who calls my office and leaves a message is automatically saved as a wav file so I'll publish your long boring ass message as well if you do not respond.   

I'll release an official statement tommorrow but its cool.  Ron, don't delete this post because it should serve as a warning to those snitches and rats out there who don't have anything better to do.  You and the rest of those lying ass FBI informants out there can kiss my ass.  I'm not doing anything illegal, I'm just trying to sell some bee pollen and cayenne pepper.  I welcome any of you back to my house and you folks still won't find a damn thing. 

I'm going to bed now and get some sleep and that snitch better hit me back up and apologize or your name  is MUDD.  Zach, I hope you and "your family" have a great night.

HA HA HEE HEE HO HO....."ok" Vince....

::)

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2006, 05:59:32 PM »
He just got a HUGE order from a retail buyer, so you are dead wrong. If business picks up, he will never have to work another day in his life.

Does bee pollen have an expiration date? Can you freeze it? My gut feeling is that he will suffer a huge loss if it can't be frozen.
Greed is good!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2006, 06:04:29 PM »
Somone smack him with a magic stick

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2006, 06:12:53 PM »
Does bee pollen have an expiration date? Can you freeze it? My gut feeling is that he will suffer a huge loss if it can't be frozen.

It has a long expiration date. It keeps well ,like honey  :)

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2006, 07:11:26 PM »
It has a long expiration date. It keeps well ,like honey  :)

I've seen honey look pretty weird after sitting in a jar a bit too long. I never tried to freeze it though. Then again, jar of plain old honey cannot be anywhere near as potent and valuable as a batch of Venom Vince Versace's Bee Pollen.
Greed is good!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2006, 08:17:23 PM »
I've seen honey look pretty weird after sitting in a jar a bit too long. I never tried to freeze it though. Then again, jar of plain old honey cannot be anywhere near as potent and valuable as a batch of Venom Vince Versace's Bee Pollen.

The only things better than bee pollen are Vyotech supplements.

what:

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2006, 02:32:19 PM »

what:

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2006, 02:33:18 PM »

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2006, 02:35:36 PM »
Wow. Those are awesome motivational posters. Where can I buy those? Put them right on the fridge. Everytime I think about straying, Vince will be there to keep me from screwing up.
HAHA, RON.....

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2006, 02:45:48 PM »
god damn, that gyno's brutal vincenzo.
Deep Tissue Massage

what:

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2006, 03:38:55 PM »

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2006, 09:06:31 AM »

Vincent,

The Cardinals organization sucks.  I would believe that they hired you.  It would fit in with the type of lowball type of shit they do.  There is a reason St. Louis let them leave.  I don't even think your Finaplix "magic stick" would help them....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...