Author Topic: Russian meetings  (Read 882 times)

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Russian meetings
« on: March 03, 2017, 11:12:08 AM »
I see a lot of posts showing democrats and republicans meeting with Russian political figures. The point is being missed...there is nothing underhanded about most meetings, in fact it's part of their jobs.

The problem lies with the fact that there was Russian interference during the election. High ranking republicans were asked about any contact during that period and they were adamant that there wasn't.

Because Trump benefited from the interference and he is very pro Putin (along with possible financial ties) it casts some doubt. Add the fact that high ranking republicans lied about their contact and you have reason for skepticism and ongoing investigations into the matter.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Russian meetings
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 11:17:12 AM »
I see a lot of posts showing democrats and republicans meeting with Russian political figures. The point is being missed...there is nothing underhanded about most meetings, in fact it's part of their jobs.

The problem lies with the fact that there was Russian interference during the election. High ranking republicans were asked about any contact during that period and they were adamant that there wasn't.

Because Trump benefited from the interference and he is very pro Putin (along with possible financial ties) it casts some doubt. Add the fact that high ranking republicans lied about their contact and you have reason for skepticism and ongoing investigations into the matter.

How exactly did Russia interfere in our election?  

Can you walk me through this whole conspiracy theory involving Russia and Trump?  

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 11:18:55 AM »

Can you walk me through this whole conspiracy theory involving Russia and Trump?  

It's not a conspiracy it's an investigation.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 11:21:00 AM »
It's not a conspiracy it's an investigation.

What exactly are they investigating?  And who is doing this investigation?   

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2017, 11:24:15 AM »

What exactly are they investigating?  And who is doing this investigation?   

Google it, you'll get a million perspectives.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 11:27:11 AM »
Google it, you'll get a million perspectives.

You claimed this:

What is your perspective? 

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2017, 11:35:04 AM »
Today NATO head and Russian chief of general staff established first (publicly known) contact since military ties between Russia and Nato were halted in aftermath of Ukrainian mess in 2014.

Something is brewing.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2017, 11:43:20 AM »
You claimed this:

What is your perspective? 

My short answer

Russian interference -

Because I don't have security clearance, I'm going with the information provided by American Intelligence.

Trump benefited from the interference -

I believe that republicans were aware of the interference, don't know if they played a part. That's why I'm all for the investigations.

Let me add, I don't think Russian involvement changed the outcome of the election...which I've stated before.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2017, 11:46:56 AM »
My short answer

Russian interference -

Because I don't have security clearance, I'm going with the information provided by American Intelligence.

Trump benefited from the interference -

I believe that republicans were aware of the interference, don't know if they played a part. That's why I'm all for the investigations.

Let me add, I don't think Russian involvement changed the outcome of the election...which I've stated before.

Thanks, but that doesn't say anything.  What was the "interference"? 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2017, 02:12:54 PM »
Maybe the so called "interference" was coordinated with the Democrats to make Trump look bad?

a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 02:14:01 PM »
Maybe the so called "interference" was coordinated with the Democrats to make Trump look bad?

lol  Well played.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2017, 02:29:55 PM »

Schumer, Putin, and leading Russian oil company CEO/president Vagit Alekperov  :o :o :o
a

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2017, 02:56:03 PM »

Which company Scumer was working for while in public office? It must be someone Putin kicked out because he's so butthurt now.