Author Topic: Trump accuses Obama administration of wiretapping Trump Tower phones  (Read 22855 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Trump accuses Obama administration of wiretapping Trump Tower phones
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2017, 04:55:36 PM »
::)  Dum Dum strikes again.

After Michael Flynn’s Resignation, Surveillance Defenders Suddenly Care About Wiretap Abuse

excerpted:
The fact that communications from the Russian delegation in Washington are closely monitored should surprise no one. The FBI routinely uses the NSA’s eavesdropping techniques to monitor the delegation — for obvious intelligence and counterintelligence reasons — and as a former top intelligence official in the Obama administration, Flynn must have known that his conversation would be intercepted.

Yet after the news of Flynn’s resignation, several traditional surveillance defenders rushed to the defense of his privacy rights as an “American citizen.”

Posted:February 15, 2017

Even after the last election where you lost EVERYTHING, you'll never learn. I cant wait until 2018 when the dem party is all but abolished. I've been saying for years....some of the dumbest mother f**kers on the planet. Not even joking here.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2017, 04:57:39 PM »
Even after the last election where you lost EVERYTHING, you'll never learn. I cant wait until 2018 when the dem party is all but abolished. I've been saying for years....some of the dumbest mother f**kers on the planet. Not even joking here.

says the moron who is too stupid to understand the very simple thing that Al is trying to explain to you.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2017, 06:09:11 PM »
Love it how some folks talk about the FBI or the CIA or the NSA would NEVER wiretap anyone.

AS FUCKING IF!

The CIA has overthrown governments, assassinated US presidents, et cetera.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2017, 07:05:37 PM »

For what it's worth... you have a lock on dumbest mother fukker on the planet.   No competition for you.  Your legacy is safe.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2017, 07:11:30 PM »
Love it how some folks talk about the FBI or the CIA or the NSA would NEVER wiretap anyone.

AS FUCKING IF!

The CIA has overthrown governments, assassinated US presidents, et cetera.

no one here said that

it's virtually a certainty that we were monitoring calls from Russia and it's seems feasible that Trump or some/many of his surrogates were caught on tape

that's completely different than wire tapping Trump or his campaign

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2017, 07:52:38 PM »
I'm not up on all the details of any news, mostly because we know it can't be trusted.  Right?  Seems like a waste of time, unless trying to figure-out something else by way of it.

So, what's the meaning of this:  "Flynn must have known that his conversation would be intercepted."

???    

If that's true, then what might it say about Flynn?  That's where I'm lost.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2017, 08:18:06 PM »
no one here said that

it's virtually a certainty that we were monitoring calls from Russia and it's seems feasible that Trump or some/many of his surrogates were caught on tape

Yeah, man.   So that's what it will come down to, maybe.

But what a steep and slippery slope.  I'm glad this is being brought-up, and it's going to be interesting.  Because we know our fair elections trump all else, and it's ass-kicking time at the slightest false move.  Funny how he is bringing the fight right away.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2017, 08:23:31 PM »
So exactly what was the denial about?

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2017, 08:24:06 PM »
Yeah, man.   So that's what it will come down to, maybe.

But what a steep and slippery slope.  I'm glad this is being brought-up, and it's going to be interesting.  Because we know our fair elections trump all else, and it's ass-kicking time at the slightest false move.  Funny how he is bringing the fight right away.

It's always been his MO, he needs to deflect the mounting questions regarding the Russian ties.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2017, 08:48:56 PM »
It's always been his MO, he needs to deflect the mounting questions regarding the Russian ties.

Give it up, son. There is no proof of "Russian ties" but rather overwhelming and mounting proof that shit head obama and his cohorts are in this ass deep.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2017, 08:55:02 PM »
Give it up, son. There is no proof of "Russian ties" but rather overwhelming and mounting proof that shit head obama and his cohorts are in this ass deep.

Sort of like Clinton's "treason" crimes that you cried over for 3 years?

Or Obama's "birther" conspiracy that you swallowed cock over for 8 years?

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2017, 08:56:29 PM »

There is proof that high ranking republicans lied about contact.
There is proof that Flynn talked sanctions with the Russian Ambassador.
There is proof that Trump wont release his tax returns.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2017, 08:58:40 PM »
There is proof that high ranking republicans lied about contact.
There is proof that Flynn talked sanctions with the Russian Ambassador.
There is proof that Trump wont release his tax returns.

Dude... give up.  Facts, logic and common sense just do not penetrate the La La Land bubble that Coach lives in.  Reality doesn't exist for him.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2017, 08:59:19 PM »

Mounting and overwhelming proof: a tweet from a sundowning buffoon that administration officials refuse to discuss or elaborate on.

Meanwhile, how many members of Trump's cabinet have lied under oath about contact with Russian officials?  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2017, 09:34:23 PM »
Can't wait until all this comes out so i can watch you clowns bail off this site with nothing to say. Hell, even 240 and Fogerty are still awol....well, at least Fogerty is.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2017, 09:52:38 PM »
Can't wait until all this comes out so i can watch you clowns bail off this site with nothing to say. Hell, even 240 and Fogerty are still awol....well, at least Fogerty is.

this is going to end in tears for someone

you seem to be oblivious it might be you

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2017, 11:31:50 PM »
@ failing NY Times!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2017, 11:33:07 PM »
240 is probably posting as a gimmick. I wonder what had to have happened in his life to ever support Hillary the way he did. Shame!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2017, 02:55:51 AM »
EXCLUSIVE: FBI ‘Granted FISA Warrant’ Covering Trump Camp’s Ties To Russia

By Louise Mensch | 10:18 pm, November 7, 2016   

https://heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/

Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed to Heat Street that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October, giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia.

Contrary to earlier reporting in the New York Times, which cited FBI sources as saying that the agency did not believe that the private server in Donald Trump’s Trump Tower which was connected to a Russian bank had any nefarious purpose, the FBI’s counter-intelligence arm, sources say, re-drew an earlier FISA court request around possible financial and banking offenses related to the server. The first request, which, sources say, named Trump, was denied back in June, but the second was drawn more narrowly and was granted in October after evidence was presented of a server, possibly related to the Trump campaign, and its alleged links to two banks; SVB Bank and Russia’s Alfa Bank. While the Times story speaks of metadata, sources suggest that a FISA warrant was granted to look at the full content of emails and other related documents that may concern US persons.

a

Skeeter

« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2017, 05:32:04 AM »
@ failing NY Times!

I'm sorry, but is this the article that is circled?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html

If so it doesn't claim that Trump tower was wire tapped, nor that Obama ordered anything, but that the investigation is a result of intercepted Russian communications.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2017, 07:14:46 AM »

You have been waiting for various things to conclude the way they are assembled in that defective noggin of yours for over 8 years now.

I guess you will just have to keep waiting.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2017, 04:02:02 PM »

If that's the case, then he couldn't have chosen a better way to do it.  These questions needed to be asked sooner rather than later, since later will be too late.

Maybe it's all meant to be.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2017, 05:47:15 PM »
no one here said that

Look, if you choose to believe an intelligence community that has a PROVEN track record of 1) killing Americans, 2) work for an outside entity when the job required, 3) start civil wars, 4) start coup d'états against the governments of sovereign nations, et cetera; be my guest, but please, don't insult people's intelligence by insinuating that the American intelligence community will not spy on Americans.

Whenever the CIA or the FBI or the NSA are involved in some sort of speculative episode, suspecting the worse will get you the truth.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 07, 2017, 06:10:30 PM »
How exactly do the same people that believe Wikileaks Vault 7 not believe Trump on wiretapping? Been seeing this a lot today. I don't get it. You believe that the .gov spies on everyone but you don't think it happened to Trump for political purposes?

People's brains have been put in a blender over the last 90 days.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2017, 06:37:22 PM »
How exactly do the same people that believe Wikileaks Vault 7 not believe Trump on wiretapping? Been seeing this a lot today. I don't get it. You believe that the .gov spies on everyone but you don't think it happened to Trump for political purposes?

People's brains have been put in a blender over the last 90 days.

I'm so glad Trump got in office; even if it does turn out to be a failure, which I don't believe it will.

If Hillary got in, chances are it would be "business as usual" and we'd be in pointless wars to make others rich. The Conspiracy theorists would still be guessing what the CIA/IC does because Hillary would have extradited/assassinated Assange in a heartbeat.

We really are in a "cold civil war" at the moment, and it is getting heated!
a