Author Topic: NY Times Contradicts Itself: “Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides”  (Read 2201 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
LMAO!! These morons!

NY Times Contradicts Itself On Wiretap: Its Front Page Headline “Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides”

That was the headline from January 20th, 2017.  Here we are in March and they are trashing their own reports!  Now they are saying there is no evidence of a wiretap.

http://eheadlines.com/ny-times-contradicts-itself-on-wiretap-its-front-page-headline-wiretapped-data-used-in-inquiry-of-trump-aides/

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
MSM is like a compulsive liar, falling into their own lies.

Problem is the sheeple are brainwashed cult members.

obsidian

• Getbig V
Morons!

Dokey111

• Getbig V
MSM is like a compulsive liar, falling into their own lies.

Problem is the sheeple are brainwashed cult members.

another word used by sheeple, ironically

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
EXCLUSIVE: FBI ‘Granted FISA Warrant’ Covering Trump Camp’s Ties To Russia

By Louise Mensch | 10:18 pm, November 7, 2016  

https://heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/

Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed to Heat Street that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October, giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia.

Contrary to earlier reporting in the New York Times, which cited FBI sources as saying that the agency did not believe that the private server in Donald Trump’s Trump Tower which was connected to a Russian bank had any nefarious purpose, the FBI’s counter-intelligence arm, sources say, re-drew an earlier FISA court request around possible financial and banking offenses related to the server. The first request, which, sources say, named Trump, was denied back in June, but the second was drawn more narrowly and was granted in October after evidence was presented of a server, possibly related to the Trump campaign, and its alleged links to two banks; SVB Bank and Russia’s Alfa Bank. While the Times story speaks of metadata, sources suggest that a FISA warrant was granted to look at the full content of emails and other related documents that may concern US persons.
a

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
another word used by sheeple, ironically

It's a sad day for you, when I predicted your response before you made it.

Skeeter

Morons!

I'm sorry, but is this the article that is circled?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html

If so it doesn't claim that Trump tower was wire tapped, nor that Obama ordered anything, but that the investigation is a result of intercepted Russian communications.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html

If so it doesn't claim that Trump tower was wire tapped, nor that Obama ordered anything, but that the investigation is a result of intercepted Russian communications.

Shhh.  Don't come up with logical arguments with retards.  They can't understand.

Skeeter

Shhh.  Don't come up with logical arguments with retards.  They can't understand.

obsidian

• Getbig V

No, can't you read? Are you a moron or what?? The date on the newspaper reads January 20 and the online link you provided is dated January 19th.

The failing NY Times headlined the article in they January 20th print with the title: "WIRETAPPED DATA USED IN INQUIRY OF TRUMP AIDES".

obsidian

• Getbig V
Except he can't read and posted a different online article with a different date. Try to keep up!

Skeeter

Except he can't read and posted a different online article with a different date. Try to keep up!

The article I quoted was written by the exact same authors. Even the headline only mentions wiretapping and not Trump tower. The Russian's were wiretapped, not Trump.
Do you have a link to any other article?

Skeeter

The article I quoted was written by the exact same authors. Even the headline only mentions wiretapping and not Trump tower. The Russian's were wiretapped, not Trump.

It's difficult to read the article posted because it's so small but they start out exactly the same.

obsidian

• Getbig V
That's the hilarious part. The same authors contradict themselves. Wiretapping is wiretapping whether the NY Times included Trump Tower or not. They are now saying there is no evidence of Wiretapping when they headlined their print version of the article claiming Wiretapped data was used.

LMAO!!! They are a joke.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/03/05/new-york-times-trashes-its-own-reporting-on-obama-admin-wiretapping/

Skeeter

That's the hilarious part. The same authors contradict themselves. Wiretapping is wiretapping whether the NY Times included Trump Tower or not. They are now saying there is no evidence of Wiretapping when they headlined their print version of the article claiming Wiretapped data was used.

LMAO!!! They are a joke.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/03/05/new-york-times-trashes-its-own-reporting-on-obama-admin-wiretapping/

Uh, there is a major difference between wiretapping an American citizen and a foreign ambassador. I think most people would just assume that the Russian's phone is being monitored. Trump tower wasn't wiretapped The Russian ambassador was. Yet Trump has claimed falsely that Obama ordered this non-existent wire tap.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Uh, there is a major difference between wiretapping an American citizen and a foreign ambassador. I think most people would just assume that the Russian's phone is being monitored. Trump tower wasn't wiretapped The Russian ambassador was. Yet Trump has claimed falsely that Obama ordered this non-existent wire tap.

You cannot know what a US citizen is saying in a recorded conversation with a foreign agent; it should be redacted. That is a protection of the 4th amendment.

Also, how is the press getting this information?
a

obsidian

• Getbig V
You don't know what evidence Trump has. He would not have made this accusation without evidence. He is privy to information most people don't have. You're making assumptions.

Skeeter

You don't know what evidence Trump has. He would not have made this accusation without evidence. He is privy to information most people don't have. You're making assumptions.

Too many times in the past Trump has been caught spreading horse shit. I don't think I'm being unreasonable by not believing him.

Skeeter

You cannot know what a US citizen is saying in a recorded conversation with a foreign agent; it should be redacted. That is a protection of the 4th amendment.

Also, how is the press getting this information?

Admittedly I'm not familiar with your laws but you are probably correct in that their part of the conversation should be redacted. And I don't know how the leaks are getting out.
The only point I'm trying to make is that Trump tower was not being wiretapped, the Russian ambassador was. The calls just happened to get caught up in that.

mayan

• Getbig II
He is privy to information most people don't have.

Yeah like what's actually in his tax returns.   The information you speak of, he SHOULD be privy to, but the IC doesn't trust him.  So he gets his info from the same place as you (Breitbart). 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
No, can't you read? Are you a moron or what?? The date on the newspaper reads January 20 and the online link you provided is dated January 19th.

The failing NY Times headlined the article in they January 20th print with the title: "WIRETAPPED DATA USED IN INQUIRY OF TRUMP AIDES".

Of course they are the same article. Are you new to this planet and completely unaware of how online editions of newspapers work? It was posted  online the night before and then re-posted in the daily print edition in the morning.  ::)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Admittedly I'm not familiar with your laws but you are probably correct in that their part of the conversation should be redacted. And I don't know how the leaks are getting out.
The only point I'm trying to make is that Trump tower was not being wiretapped, the Russian ambassador was. The calls just happened to get caught up in that.

Of course this isn't correct. It makes no sense and defeats the purpose of monitoring  foreign delegations.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V

Riiiiiiight...

Chaffetz: House Oversight Committee Won’t Investigate Trump’s Voter Fraud Claims

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/chaffetz-house-oversight-committee-won-t-investigate-trump-s-voter-n730146