Author Topic: Chris Matthews Implies Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh Not Real News Sources  (Read 1677 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
http://freebeacon.com/politics/chris-matthews-calls-mark-levin-and-rush-limbaugh-not-real-news-sources/

"Chris Matthews, dumb as a rock. NY Times? I quoted from the NY Times, moron" - Mark Levin

Hahahahaha hahahaha

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
http://freebeacon.com/politics/chris-matthews-calls-mark-levin-and-rush-limbaugh-not-real-news-sources/

"Chris Matthews, dumb as a rock. NY Times? I quoted from the NY Times, moron" - Mark Levin

Hahahahaha hahahaha

I'm not sure who is more stupid you or Levin

just kidding - you're still the winner by a country mile

The Ugly

• Getbig V
They're not. State Media Mouthpieces, not even sure they'd claim to be "news sources." Both were once legit commentators, though (Levin more so); but no more.

Skeeter

Funny, I just said the same thing on the G&O, and I wasn't the only one. They offer opinions, not news.

From Fox and Friends

Abby Huntsman asked Levin, “Do you think former President Obama was involved in this and if so how much was he involved?”

Levin’s reply? “I’m not Nostradamus here, I just think that we ought to find out. But I will tell you this: He’s more involved than he says."

“I’m not Nostradamus here, I just think that we ought to find out." in other words, I DON'T KNOW.

Mark Levin = not Nostradamus

Thanks Mark, that's helpful.  ::)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
They're not. State Media Mouthpieces, not even sure they'd claim to be "news sources." Both were once legit commentators, though (Levin more so); but no more.

They claim themselves to be entertainers.

Isn't Rush Limbaugh a drug addict? Why would anyone listen to what a damn drug addict says?

One of the problem with the extreme right is that they listen to people with zero credibility. Rush Limbaugh calls on police to lock up all these evil drug users, then turns into one, still says the shit, but it's ok because he went to get help.

He's a fucking drug addict.

Fuck him.

Skeeter

Isn't Rush Limbaugh a drug addict? Why would anyone listen to what a damn drug addict says?

One of the problem with the extreme right is that they listen to people with zero credibility. Rush Limbaugh calls on police to lock up all these evil drug users, then turns into one, still says the shit, but it's ok because he went to get help.

Fuck him.

... and a hypocrite.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
lol@ Lib meltdowns in this thread..

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

Hahahahaha hahahaha

Isnt Chris Mathews the guy who said he got "a chill down his leg" after an obama speech?

He's about as unbiased as Nancy Pelosi

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Isnt Chris Mathews the guy who said he got "a chill down his leg" after an obama speech?

He's about as unbiased as Nancy Pelosi

Yes, the same. About as stupid as Pelosi as well. Some confused posters in this thread.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Matthews wishes he had such a following.

He's an PMSNBC turd.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

Fuck him.

I thought Limbaugh was addicted to prescription pain meds for back pain and went to rehab?

Hardly a drug addict in today's society

Funny how you mention the right listens to people with no credibility. So I'm guessing the Clintons, Warren, Pelosi, Reid, Blitzer, Mathews, Cooper, O'Donnell, Moore, Abedin, Schumer, Lewis, Wasserman-Schultz, and Maddow are all "credible" in your little snowflake world.

Will Dems have the energy to keep these crying temper tantrums up for 8 years?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
I thought Limbaugh was addicted to prescription pain meds for back pain and went to rehab?

Funny how you mention the right listens to people with no credibility. So I'm guessing the Clintons, Warren, Pelosi, Reid, Blitzer, Mathews, Cooper, O'Donnell, Moore, Abedin, Schumer, Lewis, Wasserman-Schultz, and Maddow are all "credible" in your little snowflake world.

Not at all.

They are pretty shit.

They aren't all drug addicts though.

Like Limbaugh. Also. I said extreme right. Not the right. Plenty of right wing guys I like. Hell I like O'Reilly actually. He may be a bit of a blow hard and he yells over guests, but he's no hypocrite and I appreciate that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
LOL at another thread blowing up in Coach's face.   

Then again, Coach is nothing more than a parrot for anything Rush says anyway.  No surprise.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
*masterbates furiously to lesbian-boy Rachel Maddow*
a

Skeeter

A talk radio show isn't hard journalism.
Bill O'Reilly best described it as "news analysis" combined with thoughtful hateful opinions.
Fixed

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
A talk radio show isn't hard journalism.
Bill O'Reilly best described it as "news analysis" combined with thoughtful opinions.

Mark Levine named himself " the great one" and is an obscure blow hard on conservative talk radio.

Rush is a very different case and has the biggest fan base in talk radio ( aprox 20 million).
While Rush can be a blow hard, he has a staff and does some actual research.
Make no mistake, even Rush will usually take a side that matches his views/opinions.

Major network journalism and established newspapers have a hard news core.
For example, the NY Times reports news and fact checks.
Yes, the also have  OP-ED ( opinion-editorial) articles and are labeled as such.

Each and every network news show and cable news network has hard news with OP-ED.
The main difference between CNN and FOX news is the OP-ED ( opinion-analysis) shows.
Plus, each cable news network decides how much coverage to give each story.
Trust me, the opinions expressed on Hannity won't match those on Racheal Maddow LOL.

Levin is hardly obscure, what are you talking about? CNN, the NY Times and most of the MSM have already been proven to be in the tank for the Clinton as the rest of the left.

Lets start here...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/8/mainstream-media-maligned-10-examples-blatant-bias/

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Levin is hardly obscure, what are you talking about? CNN, the NY Times and most of the MSM have already been proven to be in the tank for the Clinton as the rest of the left.

Lets start here...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/8/mainstream-media-maligned-10-examples-blatant-bias/

Compared to Rush, CNN or Fox news, Mark Levine is rather "obscure". ;)

AGAIN, the OP-ED pcs in every media outlet will show bias.
That's why we refer to them as "OP-Ed" pcs.

The straight news reporting is similar across the board for most outlets however.
Facts are facts.
2 sets of facts or alternative facts don't exist. Pretty simple.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Sure, though eight years is crazy talk. Finishing the four is optimistic at this point. But one can most certainly piss and moan for eight, where you been?

Coma?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
*masterbates furiously to lesbian-boy Rachel Maddow*

*Googles "masterbate"*

Nick Danger

• Getbig V

Lets start here...

Coach is making a point about media bias and he cites The Washington Times  ;D ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
*Googles "masterbate"*

Coach is making a point about media bias and he cites The Washington Times  ;D ::)

Damn.  1-2 punch combo in a row.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
*Googles "masterbate"*

Lol, sorry to have misspelled your favorite hobby!  ;)
a

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Lol, sorry to have misspelled your favorite hobby!  ;)

Now you misspelled "our"  ;D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Now you misspelled "our"  ;D

Spelling was never easy for my autistic ass.
a