Author Topic: The Tinder Trend  (Read 20789 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The Tinder Trend
« on: March 08, 2017, 12:30:50 PM »
Is Tinder bot driven?  I'm seeing the exact same trend.  You pick chicks, get matches and then minutes later they text the same opening line.  "Hey Diablo, How are you?"  Then you chit chat back and forth then they give you a number to text them and all of the area codes are different than the city you live in and supposedly they live in.  Is it all bullshit?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: The Tinder Trend
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 12:32:03 PM »
Is Tinder bot driven?  I'm seeing the exact same trend.  You pick chicks, get matches and then minutes later they text the same opening line.  "Hey Diablo, How are you?"  Then you chit chat back and forth then they give you a number to text them and all of the area codes are different than the city you live in and supposedly they live in.  Is it all bullshit?

Tinderbot can be quite driven, at times.
Q

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 12:34:43 PM »

if the girl is any hotter than a six

its a bot
T

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 12:35:25 PM »
Depends. You can sift out the fake accounts rather easy... Just by looking at the type of pictures and if they only have 2-3 pictures take professionally.

If their job is "student" or "Facebook" or "..... State University" and a bio regarding something you've seen before, it's likely a bot.

More tips available if you want them.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 12:41:17 PM »
who still uses tinder? get a gf and hop on feeld

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 12:44:52 PM »
who still uses tinder? get a gf and hop on feeld

Is this the latest fad trend?

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2017, 12:51:23 PM »
Is this the latest fad trend?

monogamy\1 on 1 sex is for the birds,

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2017, 01:00:57 PM »
Depends. You can sift out the fake accounts rather easy... Just by looking at the type of pictures and if they only have 2-3 pictures take professionally.

If their job is "student" or "Facebook" or "..... State University" and a bio regarding something you've seen before, it's likely a bot.

More tips available if you want them.

Funny you say the State University thing.  So many of them have that.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 01:32:00 PM »
why do you admit to internet dating? dont you have any shame? why would a real man resort to internet dating? let me answer: he wouldnt

now fuck off

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2017, 04:56:10 PM »
Its probably a mixture of both, but with many more bots. Just like Ashley Madison was doing--all fake profiles.
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2017, 05:00:11 PM »

yes , that way you can not go down an meet them

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2017, 07:06:44 PM »
The guy is the one with the dick.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2017, 07:15:45 PM »
best place to meet hot chics... plastic surgeons office

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2017, 05:02:02 AM »
I've said this before, but I've tried Tinder 3 times and all I ever got for matches were bots.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2017, 05:06:26 AM »
Actually porking Tinder sows fairly frequently, so can't complain. Then again I do swipe left when I see profiles that are essentially meaningless yet have 439872 instagram pics linked to it. Whores gonna whore, and leaving those out means % of fakers is quite low.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2017, 05:37:43 AM »
The guy is the one with the dick.

And the end goal is to put the dick into the pussy

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2017, 06:28:42 AM »
Actually porking Tinder sows fairly frequently, so can't complain. Then again I do swipe left when I see profiles that are essentially meaningless yet have 439872 instagram pics linked to it. Whores gonna whore, and leaving those out means % of fakers is quite low.

I sqipe "yes" to everyone and i still got no responses. I think most women on tinder have no real deaire to do anything, just ignore and reject people for the ego boost.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2017, 06:56:05 AM »
if the girl is any hotter than a six

its a bot

This.

Only real ones are the ones you wouldn't want to fuck anyway.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2017, 07:07:36 AM »
I sqipe "yes" to everyone and i still got no responses. I think most women on tinder have no real deaire to do anything, just ignore and reject people for the ego boost.

nope, you're just ugly

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2017, 07:47:17 AM »
This.

Only real ones are the ones you wouldn't want to fuck anyway.

It's been interesting.  I'll get bots, they say shit like you're nice and normal.  I'd like to meet and will host then they want you to go to a third party website to confirm you're not a murderer.  Lol.  The app itself is buggy as shit.  Was talking to a real chick...I think and then the convo went cold.  Later on in the day she texts why I'm ignoring her yet I didn't get anything.  the whore was probably writing to another dude thinking it was me.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2017, 08:51:17 AM »
a

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2017, 10:16:54 AM »

you mean like attention whores  ???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2017, 10:21:00 AM »

you must be hideous
T

Sizwe

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2017, 10:24:02 AM »
My experience with Tinder dates is that they just lack 'spark'. Suppose its due to the lack of sexual tension and courage that usually goes along with asking someone that you like out in person.

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2017, 10:32:33 AM »

Have you tried going out instead? It's the better alternative... Just not at a bar...