Author Topic: Genotropin 36iu pen  (Read 8079 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Genotropin 36iu pen
« on: March 09, 2017, 09:03:23 AM »
I bought 3x36 iu pen.. one told me now it's fake because pfizer dont make 36iu anymore, but only 16iu. Any truth behind that? And what should my starting dose be?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Re: Genotropin 36iu pen
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 10:00:35 AM »
I would never buy any pharm grade GH unless the script was still on it.  It will have the name ripped off the script, but without a script on it I would never buy it.  The fakes look just like the real thing.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 04:29:18 AM »
I bought 3x36 iu pen.. one told me now it's fake because pfizer dont make 36iu anymore, but only 16iu. Any truth behind that? And what should my starting dose be?

I have been using those for more than 3 years. they are produced in belgium and sold in turkey and are legit.

start 1IUED first week first thing in the morning. 2 IU ED for 2 weeks and ramp up to you desired dosage. I would split dosage if it is 6 IU or more.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 08:32:45 PM »
You just bought about a weeks worth of gh.

Why do ppl buy things and have no idea how to use them?

Hope youre running 500 test a week as well.

Amongst other things.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 08:54:18 AM »
You just bought about a weeks worth of gh.

Why do ppl buy things and have no idea how to use them?

Hope youre running 500 test a week as well.

Amongst other things.

No im using test booster and clen.

Ofc i know how to use it. Im debating about if i should start from 1iu and then 2iu and increase up to 5iu or should i hop straight to 3iu. And this 108 units are to last me this month. I get 108 to 144 iu every month

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 01:59:19 PM »

Ofc i know how to use it. Im debating about if i should start from 1iu and then 2iu and increase up to 5iu or should i hop straight to 3iu. And this 108 units are to last me this month. I get 108 to 144 iu every month

starting from 3 IU is also ok, but ramping it up gradually might save you some carpet tunnel shit and some other sides by allowing your body to adapt better.

also get some testosterone and AAS to let the gh shine.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 06:22:24 PM »
starting from 3 IU is also ok, but ramping it up gradually might save you some carpet tunnel shit and some other sides by allowing your body to adapt better.

Maybe i should go straight to 3iu.. just so i know i have the real stuff.yes im running 900mg test c 750mg deca and 80mg winny.. gonna drop winny soon and add something else

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2017, 09:42:25 PM »
Maybe i should go straight to 3iu.. just so i know i have the real stuff.yes im running 900mg test c 750mg deca and 80mg winny.. gonna drop winny soon and add something else

sounds like a plan. good luck.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2017, 10:24:42 PM »

Ok.

Id say run no less than 4iu for as long as you can. If anything 6iu 2 or 3 on, 1 off... Or something.

144iu will give you 24days at 6iu. That leaves 6-7 days at 0iu. Just dont have those 6-7 in a row.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2017, 02:00:58 PM »
Thanks guys. Looking forward to see the changes

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2017, 09:26:45 PM »
there are def hundred of pens still around of 36ius.(geno)  you absolutely will see results off of 2ius a day but you gotta be patient. Obviously the more the better.  4 would be ideal but that's just my opinion

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2017, 08:03:01 AM »
The 12mg (36IU) "GoQuickPen12" (NDC: 0013-2646-81) is still produced by Pfizer and listed on their website, along with instructions for usage.

(EU - GoQuickPen12)
Bar Code: 8699532958105
Product Code: 009345/025410

As others have said, you must first define your goals for using GH before being able to properly design the usage protocol.  And, no - more is NOT necessarily better as the goals dictate how one doses and times their injections.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2017, 08:56:07 PM »
Here's the thing with GH.  It doesn't matter what protocol you use.  I've tried them all, and it makes no difference.  Get your daily dose in is all that matters.  GH is one drug that more is better.  I'd use a vial a day of Serostim(18iu) if I could get it cheap enough. 

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2017, 08:31:53 AM »
Here's the thing with GH.  It doesn't matter what protocol you use.  I've tried them all, and it makes no difference.  Get your daily dose in is all that matters.  GH is one drug that more is better.  I'd use a vial a day of Serostim(18iu) if I could get it cheap enough.  

No, this is very much NOT the case.  It is actually quite important how you time and structure your dosing dependent upon what your goals are at any given time...yes, you could use the lazy person's approach and still recomp nicely if other variables are in check but the intracellular pathways GH uses are very much dependent upon how much is dosed and the external variables at play (i.e. fasted or not).

And there are very few folks who can comfortably use GH at doses of 18IUs/day or more.  And, unless using exogenous insulin, using more than 2-4IUs of FDA approved GH is really getting into that territory where it is going to cause more potential harm than good.

In other words, if someone is looking to maximize lipolysis potential then their dosing strategy will be polar opposite of someone looking to maximize hypertrophy and still different from someone simply looking for quality of life...

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2017, 03:57:20 PM »
Okay.. I'm well versed on when it theoretically should be taken to achieve a certain result.  Like I said, I've used it every way imaginable, pretty much every brand of pharm grade GH there is, and it made no difference.  The results were excellent no matter what I did.  Most often I injected in the am before cardio, then again preworkout.  Has nothing to do with being lazy.  There's a lot of people that can comfortably use GH at 18 iu per day.  I know a lot that use more than that.  Is it good for you at 18 iu per day?  Probably not, but in terms of results, with GH more is better to a certain point.  You can use more than 2-4iu of GH without causing problems.  Not sure what your basing this on, but based on blood work it's not a problem.  I agree when you get up in the 8-10iu range, insulin resistance becomes an issue, but then use insulin with it, or back off the dose based on blood work.   Too many people over think this.  Take GH, use T4 with it, get blood work done, watch your body transform.  Most doctors I work with say the same thing.... Get your daily dose in is what counts.

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2017, 09:01:15 AM »

Wow! Test Boosters & Clen... its amazing how you have access to Pharm GH & some Clen.. but why arnt you pinning test?? I can tell you are going for the shredded selvester stalone look.. but get some real test and keep diet clean.. you will do far much better than Boosters & Clen imo

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 06:14:02 PM »
Wow! Test Boosters & Clen... its amazing how you have access to Pharm GH & some Clen.. but why arnt you pinning test?? I can tell you are going for the shredded selvester stalone look.. but get some real test and keep diet clean.. you will do far much better than Boosters & Clen imo

Dude, you really think im retarded :')

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2017, 06:17:32 PM »
Was trolling. I put the hgh on hold because my source told me he wouldnt get more genos next month.. i recently started cycle and im up to 19lbs.

300mg cyp eod
250mg deca eod
50mg trestolone ed
80mg dbol ed
1 mg adex ed

230lbs 10%bf  5.10inch

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2017, 08:56:01 AM »

Let's be clear.  You don't need to ramp up.  Start with 2 IU morning and nights and stick with it with a decent cycle of AAS.  If you're not happy with your growth you can bump up the HGH to 3IU twice a day.  starting low and working up until you hit issues is a waste.  You're wasting your HGH starting with 1IU

ARISTIMUQOH

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2017, 10:04:49 AM »
also this comes in cartridges

ARISTIMUQOH

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2017, 10:11:43 AM »
Also the 36 IU's versión comes in cartridges and pen

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2017, 02:01:24 AM »
Best gh on turkey but ıt is damn expensive to afford. As for effect outstanding..  But I will never get the difference between some generics even has a lab test ıf ıgf 1 that higher than human grades so why the shit I will buy human grades at multiple price ?

They say because of quality . Nope gh is all about lab test and underdosed or not. I dont think most of the pros using human grades.

IMO they most likely to buy good generics at half price in bulk. Naps style...  I tried yellow tops recently and they was pretty good for 3months made me square as greeks.  Also the funny thing jintropins in 2009 has a lab test that having double levels of ıgf1 than human grade ones. Slys favorites.  Ah and of course my dream cyle If had enough money one day.. :

2000mg of test e a week

1000mg npp a week

40 mg dbol daily

8iu of generic gh daily

50iu slin

ECA

very little ai

2mg a good benzo

and a very low dose of tren ace

Out of this world turning into a halikarnes greek god in summers with my blue eyes in mytology in santorini .. Going to club nights in all weekends with MDMA or coke ...

Sleeping like a apotheois in my blue dark club mix bedroom.

Tren ace making my face like a mystical alpha that attracts everyone female in italy and france.

Buying 10 style of slimfit emporio armani shirts and walking in summer nights.

Listening mystical club mixes when in beach with my kelly brooks type of girlfriend.

Not caring about the anxiety that roids gave just feelling erotic love ..

Having a chance of shooting 16iu gh daily.

Having at least a 1997 ferrari enzo red of reds.

Buying the old marlboro yellow light retros created in 1990's

Having enough money to sleep with eva n  at least a month .

Change of seeing every country in world.

Experiencing every reactional drugs without getting addicted as a chipper.

And still being rich without being famous like living in a goldfish barell.

Owning a tag heuer that fits synercitagly with my forearms.

And wanting that not becouse of my ego just for my lazyness and fun and peace.

Leaving LA and going to Las Vegas and living in the edge of it..

Having a change of shooting 100ius of saizen in one day for adventure..

And watching fight club again and saying fuck these live I want to be a 150lbs high IQ charismatic 25 years old again.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2017, 10:52:46 AM »
geno pens flattened me out worse that any other gh ive ever used... i have no idea why either.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2017, 05:15:19 AM »
Best gh on turkey but ıt is damn expensive to afford. As for effect outstanding..  But I will never get the difference between some generics even has a lab test ıf ıgf 1 that higher than human grades so why the shit I will buy human grades at multiple price ?

They say because of quality . Nope gh is all about lab test and underdosed or not. I dont think most of the pros using human grades.

IMO they most likely to buy good generics at half price in bulk. Naps style...  I tried yellow tops recently and they was pretty good for 3months made me square as greeks.  Also the funny thing jintropins in 2009 has a lab test that having double levels of ıgf1 than human grade ones. Slys favorites.  Ah and of course my dream cyle If had enough money one day.. :

2000mg of test e a week

1000mg npp a week

40 mg dbol daily

8iu of generic gh daily

50iu slin

ECA

very little ai

2mg a good benzo

and a very low dose of tren ace

Out of this world turning into a halikarnes greek god in summers with my blue eyes in mytology in santorini .. Going to club nights in all weekends with MDMA or coke ...

Sleeping like a apotheois in my blue dark club mix bedroom.

Tren ace making my face like a mystical alpha that attracts everyone female in italy and france.

Buying 10 style of slimfit emporio armani shirts and walking in summer nights.

Listening mystical club mixes when in beach with my kelly brooks type of girlfriend.

Not caring about the anxiety that roids gave just feelling erotic love ..

Having a chance of shooting 16iu gh daily.

Having at least a 1997 ferrari enzo red of reds.

Buying the old marlboro yellow light retros created in 1990's

Having enough money to sleep with eva n  at least a month .

Change of seeing every country in world.

Experiencing every reactional drugs without getting addicted as a chipper.

And still being rich without being famous like living in a goldfish barell.

Owning a tag heuer that fits synercitagly with my forearms.

And wanting that not becouse of my ego just for my lazyness and fun and peace.

Leaving LA and going to Las Vegas and living in the edge of it..

Having a change of shooting 100ius of saizen in one day for adventure..

And watching fight club again and saying fuck these live I want to be a 150lbs high IQ charismatic 25 years old again.

HAHAHA! Hilarious.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2017, 06:02:47 AM »
geno pens flattened me out worse that any other gh ive ever used... i have no idea why either.

Same thing here.  They were definitely legit too.  Humatrope is king.  Best GH on the planet imho.