Author Topic: Trump Induced Insomnia  (Read 1829 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Trump Induced Insomnia
« on: March 18, 2017, 06:23:26 AM »
LMFAO do you snow flake liberals really wonder why people have no respect for you?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sleepless-in-seattle-and-other-places-trump-induced-insomnia-stalks-blue-state-america-050014746.html

Susan Rogers, a poet and attorney in California, is “hurtling through space with no direction” on a plane that, she discovers with horror, has no pilot.

Alicia Bowman, a journalist from East Penn, Pa., is racing frantically through a train that is heading the wrong way, flinging off her belongings so she can run faster, calling frantically for her son, who is transgender.

Rachelle Pachtman, who does canine rescue on New York’s Upper West Side, is searching fruitlessly through her refrigerator for something to serve Michelle and Barack Obama, who have just happened to drop by for lunch.

And Allison Graham, a Los Angeles publicist, is in a hotel suite near her old Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood in Manhattan, being interviewed by Donald Trump for a job as a supervisor on one of his big construction projects.

“But I don’t know anything about real estate; I have no qualifications or experience,” she tells him.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be great,” he says.

Then they all wake up.

Blue America is having trouble with sleep — tossing and turning as they lie awake, then falling into nightmares. And those who are suffering tend to blame the 45th president of the United States.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Trump Induced Insomnia
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 06:26:22 AM »
LMFAO do you snow flake liberals really wonder why people have no respect for you?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sleepless-in-seattle-and-other-places-trump-induced-insomnia-stalks-blue-state-america-050014746.html

Susan Rogers, a poet and attorney in California, is “hurtling through space with no direction” on a plane that, she discovers with horror, has no pilot.

Alicia Bowman, a journalist from East Penn, Pa., is racing frantically through a train that is heading the wrong way, flinging off her belongings so she can run faster, calling frantically for her son, who is transgender.

Rachelle Pachtman, who does canine rescue on New York’s Upper West Side, is searching fruitlessly through her refrigerator for something to serve Michelle and Barack Obama, who have just happened to drop by for lunch.

And Allison Graham, a Los Angeles publicist, is in a hotel suite near her old Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood in Manhattan, being interviewed by Donald Trump for a job as a supervisor on one of his big construction projects.

“But I don’t know anything about real estate; I have no qualifications or experience,” she tells him.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be great,” he says.

Then they all wake up.

Blue America is having trouble with sleep — tossing and turning as they lie awake, then falling into nightmares. And those who are suffering tend to blame the 45th president of the United States.

Me thinks you are the one having trouble sleeping..you refuse to admit your president is a clusterfuck

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 06:45:03 AM »
Me thinks you are the one having trouble sleeping..you refuse to admit your president is a clusterfuck
HAHAHA I know you've been around here for a while but you have a reputation for being a fucktard so let me help you out.

Trump is a fucking moron, someone needs to get him in a headlock and tell him if he doesn't start acting right their going to pull those plugs straight out of his head.

That being said Obama was just as big of a fucktard he just was a lot less vocal and more polished.

You remember when obama banned Fox News from a meeting?
You remember when obama spied on the press?
You remember when obama told Russia he would have more flexibility after the election?
You remember when obama over reached with executive orders?
you remember when obama took credit for ending the wars in iraq/Afghanistan that lead to the rise of IS?

What I don't remember is people acting the way that you snow flakes are now...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 04:04:11 PM »
HAHAHA I know you've been around here for a while but you have a reputation for being a fucktard so let me help you out.

Trump is a fucking moron, someone needs to get him in a headlock and tell him if he doesn't start acting right their going to pull those plugs straight out of his head.

That being said Obama was just as big of a fucktard he just was a lot less vocal and more polished.

You remember when obama banned Fox News from a meeting?
You remember when obama spied on the press?
You remember when obama told Russia he would have more flexibility after the election?
You remember when obama over reached with executive orders?
you remember when obama took credit for ending the wars in iraq/Afghanistan that lead to the rise of IS?

What I don't remember is people acting the way that you snow flakes are now...

At least you admit that Trump is a moron.....I commend you for that...thats more than SC and coach are willing to admit.....and I agree with you that someone does need to put Trump in a "headlock" and get him to shut up......I can't believe someone hasn't stepped forward from his staff to put him under control....you think he purposely picked a bunch of "yes" men to prop up his ego?....it could be due to the lack of professional government people in his inner circle..

as for Obama...nothing wrong with telling Russia he'd have more flexibility after the election...that was the reality..you act as if he said something illegal....presidents overreach with executive orders all the time....Trump has had that happen to him twice in his first two months...Obama had to use executive orders to try to get things done since the Repubs were invested in his failure...what would you have done if you were president???????...sit there and play Mindcraft??

Also Obama was not responsible for the rise of ISIS...that's dishonest.....some have blamed George Bush as well....which is false....ISIS was created due to the inability of the Iraqi government to have inclusion and to get their act together..they refused and paid the consequences

Admittedly, Obama was openly hostile to FOX but its well known that they were distorting his record and incessantly attacking him with propaganda.....but he has not displayed the open hostility toward the mainstream media that Trump has and his attacks on the free press are a threat to free speech and the public's right to know

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 05:30:53 PM »
At least you admit that Trump is a moron.....I commend you for that...thats more than SC and coach are willing to admit.....and I agree with you that someone does need to put Trump in a "headlock" and get him to shut up......I can't believe someone hasn't stepped forward from his staff to put him under control....you think he purposely picked a bunch of "yes" men to prop up his ego?....it could be due to the lack of professional government people in his inner circle..

as for Obama...nothing wrong with telling Russia he'd have more flexibility after the election...that was the reality..you act as if he said something illegal....presidents overreach with executive orders all the time....Trump has had that happen to him twice in his first two months...Obama had to use executive orders to try to get things done since the Repubs were invested in his failure...what would you have done if you were president???????...sit there and play Mindcraft??

Also Obama was not responsible for the rise of ISIS...that's dishonest.....some have blamed George Bush as well....which is false....ISIS was created due to the inability of the Iraqi government to have inclusion and to get their act together..they refused and paid the consequences

Admittedly, Obama was openly hostile to FOX but its well known that they were distorting his record and incessantly attacking him with propaganda.....but he has not displayed the open hostility toward the mainstream media that Trump has and his attacks on the free press are a threat to free speech and the public's right to know
Lmfao the excuses and silver lining from you are ridiculous. You're a bigger shill for obama than anyone i have seen for trump.

I never said he did anything illegal but your bitch ass and your friends have a big issue with Russia exposing the cheating that the DNC did for Hilary and you have nothing but circumstantial evidence that trump had anything to do with that and their are hearings on that...

LMFAO if you refuse to take into account any opposing views and instead take the stand the elections have consequences then guess what? Nobody is going to agree with you...the stalemate over the past 8 years is a result of both sides digging in their heels, you cant blame one side alone.

Hmm the vacuum that was created when the troops pulled out created space of IS to come about. That is a widely accepted fact by most people. Obama spent many years taking credit for ending the wars in Iraq and afghanistan. He actually got a noble prize for it don't you remember?
Well fast forward a few years and he was blaming bush for pulling troops out saying that he couldn't have done anything about it if he had tried.

LMFAO and CNN isn't openly hostile towards trump? You had democratic operatives cheating for candidates on their payroll, you think their impartial?

You cant have your cake and eat it too, if its wrong when trump does it, it was wrong with obama did it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 07:14:23 AM »

gay and Fat must be a terrible way to go through life - shape up fool. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 09:40:55 AM »
I remember the good ole' days when MANY on this board kept saying that Hillary was CHOSEN and that Trump had ZERO CHANCE to win....

Is this 240, Bay, or Tim Fog in the picture?
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2017, 10:45:12 AM »
a

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2017, 10:47:37 AM »

Qft
 ;D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2017, 11:19:45 AM »

Qft
 ;D
Clearly this thread pertains to you. Still obsessive I see.

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2017, 11:30:10 AM »
Nope .
Enjoying the nut huggers in meltdown mode / back peddling...
 ;D

Maga  ;D
Will get this done... Believe me..

Poor Donald..
Not that easy  ;)
The nut huggers though it was a easy shot to get his agenda appp..
0-2..

Carry on  ;D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2017, 11:32:49 AM »
Nope .
Enjoying the nut huggers in meltdown mode / back peddling...
 ;D

Maga  ;D
Will get this done... Believe me..

Poor Donald..
Not that easy  ;)
The nut huggers though it was a easy shot to get his agenda appp..
0-2..

Carry on  ;D

You have no power here

a

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2017, 12:24:54 PM »
 ;D
Well played sir...
 ;)