Author Topic: Kaepernick - Discuss - Kneeling - No More Job  (Read 10040 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Kaepernick - Discuss - Kneeling - No More Job
« on: March 18, 2017, 08:10:12 AM »
When Colin Kaepernick became a free agent this NFL off-season, he probably thought that no one would remember or care that he sat during the national anthem all last season. Well, it seems teams do remember. Not one team has called him in for a workout or an interview

http://tribunist.com/news/colin-kaepernick-cant-get-a-job-after-nfl-executives-say-they-genuinely-hate-him-video/?utm_source=CDH

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The article stated:

Yes, he is a talented player but when you allow politics and your own personal views to get in the way, nine times out of ten, it’s going to overshadow your play on the field. Kaepernick is finding that out the hard way

What a gigantic contradiction. The teams are doing the same thing to him--they are allowing their politics and own personal views to overshadow Kapernick's play on the field. If he's a good quarterback, hes a good quarterback. They are calling him out for the same thing they are doing to him--letting politics and political views interfere with football.

The National Anthem has ZERO to do with sports. Whether you stand for the National Anthem has absolutely nothing to do with scoring a touchdown. No one has yet explained to me the logical connection between the National Anthem and sports. Sure, one could say that Freedom allows them to play the game, so they are paying respect; however, freedom also allowed me to eat breakfast at a diner today, but I didn't salute the flag or say the National Anthem prior to entering the diner.

We all know that the NFL really does not care about the veterans. They only do it for Public Relations matter, so the fans will keep buying tickets and hotdogs. You know some business executive was sitting around and was all like, "Hey, we should start saying the national anthem before games. It will boost revenue."

But at the end of the day, it is the NFL's and teams right not to sign him--he chose not to stand for the Anthem and now he is reaping the consequences.

Either way, as long as he was smart with his money, he will be okay.
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
This is just the media trying to make a story out of nothing.  Crappernick can't get a job because he sucks.  If you believe for a second that any GM or owner would not hire him solely because of politics over athletic skill, you're crazy.  If he could play as well as Brady, Rogers, etc, he'd have a contract in a heartbeat.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
This is just the media trying to make a story out of nothing.  Crappernick can't get a job because he sucks.  If you believe for a second that any GM or owner would not hire him solely because of politics over athletic skill, you're crazy.  If he could play as well as Brady, Rogers, etc, he'd have a contract in a heartbeat.  

Exactly. The NFL just wants to make it seem like the reason he is not hired is because they (NFL and its teams) are bleeding heart Americans who love the flag that much. Again, its a good business tactic to increase revenue. But, as you said, the real reason is because he sucks. If he was a Tom Brady, he would have already been hired.
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
Loser. Haha.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Exactly. The NFL just wants to make it seem like the reason he is not hired is because they (NFL and its teams) are bleeding heart Americans who love the flag that much. Again, its a good business tactic to increase revenue. But, as you said, the real reason is because he sucks. If he was a Tom Brady, he would have already been hired.

If Cappernick played as well as Brady, he could take a dump on the American flag, on the 50 yard line, and he'd still have 32 teams lined up to offer him a contract.   :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
If Cappernick played as well as Brady, he could take a dump on the American flag, on the 50 yard line, and he'd still have 32 teams lined up to offer him a contract.   :D

Because in sports, winning matters, above all else.

Though, to be fair, don't sport teams stay away from players with an outright past criminal record?
X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Bottom line he cost the NFL millions from a loss of tv ratings. The time honored tradition of playing the nation anthem of national pride and praise for the military has overwhelming national support. You want to pander to the fringe minority of liberal progressives who hate what the flag represents then live with the consequences.  He better start letting go of staff at his mansion and put it up on the market. If he sells it at a loss he will be hurting as he pays of the balance on his mortgage.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
terrible thread
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I support his right to be a communist douchebag.  I'm also glad to see him having a hard time finding a roster spot.

Great to see the Greedy NFL hemorrhaging fans and viewership.  Fuck em.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Because in sports, winning matters, above all else.

Though, to be fair, don't sport teams stay away from players with an outright past criminal record?

This ^
The NFL is more worried about their inflated balls than players who engage in animal abuse, domestic violence, DUIs, drugs, weapons...
:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
This ^
The NFL is more worried about their inflated balls than players who engage in animal abuse, domestic violence, DUIs, drugs, weapons...

Exactly. You can beat women, children, and animals, and engage in copious amounts of drugs, but heaven forbid you don't stand at the National Anthem! The NFL loses its shit.

X

Dave D

• Getbig V
Exactly. You can beat women, children, and animals, and engage in copious amounts of drugs, but heaven forbid you don't stand at the National Anthem! The NFL loses its shit.

LOL! Don't forget you can drive drunk, kill someone and serve prison terms for these acts  and still find employment.

Not to mention speak ill of the league, it's commissioner or everyone else......

But God have mercy on you if you KNEEL DURING THE ANTHEM!

It's laughable to think he's not signed because of his attitude, he wants started money but is looked at as a backup.  That is all that is going on here.

Redux

• Getbig IV
the dude could take a shit on the american flag and still get a job if he was actually good.  but he sucks.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

It's generally the animals that abuse women children and dogs that are the ones kneeling for the anthem.

It all evens itself out.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Anyone who thinks he can't get a job because of kneeling doesn't follow professional football.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Tebow was the second-coming and can't get a job. Who wouldn't hire Jesus?
a

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Just look at the 49ers season to know why nobody wants him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
These people and that whole organization is a joke.  I remember they let that disgusting Animal Abuser play again and people celebrated him as if he still was not the same Dindu that emerged from prison.  ::)

Why do you people watch and support this nonsense?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

LOL! Don't forget you can drive drunk, kill someone and serve prison terms for these acts  and still find employment.

Not to mention speak ill of the league, it's commissioner or everyone else......

But God have mercy on you if you KNEEL DURING THE ANTHEM!

It's laughable to think he's not signed because of his attitude, he wants started money but is looked at as a backup.  That is all that is going on here.

Well, killing someone is okay, as long as you can throw a football.  ??? ???
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
It's generally the animals that abuse women children and dogs that are the ones kneeling for the anthem.

It all evens itself out.

Not too sure about that. Seems like there were only a few who kneeled. LOTS of other criminals who stand for the anthem.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
These people and that whole organization is a joke.  I remember they let that disgusting Animal Abuser play again and people celebrated him as if he still was not the same Dindu that emerged from prison.  ::)

Yup, they are totally fine with animal abusers playing.

Hypocrites.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Well, killing someone is okay, as long as you can throw a football.  ??? ???
Apparently so is electrocuting and drowning and beating to death animals as well as watching them die for money.  ::)

What other employer would pay someone millions of dollars AFTER they did all of that and spent time in prison?

What a joke.

Meta-physical

Apparently so is electrocuting and drowning and beating to death animals as well as watching them die for money.  ::)

What other employer would pay someone millions of dollars AFTER they did all of that and spent time in prison?

What a joke.
Finally, some sense again. Amen to that.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

I refuse to watch professional sports, including the Olympics. I pretty  much don't watch any sports.  It is boring to me. I would much rather read while listening to music.

Yup, they are totally fine with animal abusers playing.

Hypocrites.

Well whattyaknow...We agree on something.  Let the pigeons loose!

As for the self loathing subject of this thread.  To hell with him and his anti-civilization BS.   Since he sucks so much at football, maybe he can put that to use and call up Ric Drasin for some leads to the film biz.